[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why is Wonder trade so shittyive been geting skittys & zigzagoon
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3
Why is Wonder trade so shittyive been geting skittys & zigzagoon all day from fucking americans,why are we so shitty? While the other countrys give away good iv pokes or legendarys
>>
>>24804783
Pretty much everyone is shit.
>>
>>24804783
Wonder trade has always been shitty except for rare moments when you get a breeding reject with decent IVs or someone that gives out shinys over WT.
>>
>>24804783
I've gotten some solid 5iv breedjects out of there. It's not all bad
>>
File: 74a.jpg (252 KB, 930x1200) Image search: [Google]
74a.jpg
252 KB, 930x1200
>>24804783
I LOVE ZINNIA
>>
>>24804783
Japan gives me shit all day, erry day.
>>
File: 1418056791951.jpg (66 KB, 673x701) Image search: [Google]
1418056791951.jpg
66 KB, 673x701
>>
If you're wonder trading with the expectation of getting something decent, you're doing it wrong.

I wonder trade shit I know some little kid from somewhere in the world might enjoy. For example, when bank was down and other gen starters were super rare, I got some, bred them and wonder traded them. Or if a bro in a playthrough, Imma send offspring of that bro to peeps, maybe they'll use em or something.
>>
The mere option of catching zigzagoons, name them "ur gay"and just trade them to people of all the world makes me giggle like an idiot
>>
>>24805895
ikr I spend a whole day breeding snorlax and naming them yur mom with a burn heal equipped and doing WT it was a fun day.
>>
>>24804783
Bred and EV trained my Bro and Wonder Traded him hoping someone else would realize how awesome he was. I know he probably got deleted by some faggot that thought it was just a shitmon. This was before he got a Mega too, not that I would ever taint him with that disgusting bullshit.
>>
>>24804783
I've participated the previous 2ch WT events and it's usually the Spanish/Mexican who send the most shit.
>>
>>24809106
Meant to include a picture but its not that relevant to the story.
>>
>>24809076
that was you, you fucking faggot.
>>
>>24805008
My dick can only get so hard
>>
>>24804783
I usually just dump my breeding rejects into the bank, but if it's something everybody hates like Zubats then I'll WT a couple boxfuls with heart scales.
>>
>>24810260
and I bet your American too aint ya? fucking douchebag
>>
Japan is worse. I've never gotten a good thing through WT from Japan. From the US, I usually get breeding rejects, and I even got my first pokerus mon.
>>
>>24810526
sure, what ever amerifat, ive gotten really good stuff from japs than anywhere else, I get shit from the states all the time when you drop a shiny on one of those fuckers they keep bugging you to trade.
>>
>>24810540
>ive gotten really good stuff from japs than anywhere else
Yep, those zigzagoons and poochyenas are pretty great. Thank God for grorious nippon.
>>
>>24810549
i've gotten some good 3-5iv breed rejects
>>
>>24810576
Which I get from the US, Canada, Europe, Australia and New Zealand in far greater frequency than Japan.
>>
>>24810597
strange, I get them mostly from Europe, Aussieland,nipland & some times new Zealand, I get shit from US,Canada & Mexico
>>
>>24810526
Started wonder trading for the first time this week. Have gotten a shiny Bagon and a shiny Cresselia with perfect EVs so far and both from America. Surprisingly, japs are worse than I expected, except for a shiny slowpoke I was given last night. I sometimes feel bad when I try and get rid of some shitty zigzagoon I got from some 10 year old and get something decent, which is why I've only kept the Cresselia and have wonder traded the others since I won't do anything with them
>>
>>24810802
i've gave away a Shiny Cresselia on WT and got a fucking Zigzagoon....
>>
>trade a single pokemon after seeing this thread
>receive a shiny xerneas in a cherish ball
hmm
>>
>>24810513
Why do you hate heart scales?
>>
WT and GTS have convinced me Europeans are the absolute scum of the earth. Probably I've spent dozens of hours dumping mons into WT or asking for HA mons in the GTS. Japs and Americans give me what I ask for, sometimes with perfect IVs or even shiny though I didn't ask for it. I get shinies, usable breeding rejects, etc. in WT from them.

From Eurofags I've never gotten a single HA mon in GTS even though I specify. I always get some shitmon with shit IVs too and usually the worst possible ability for it. From WT all I get are European Zigzagoons and shit.

Fucking italians. Fucking Spaniards.
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.