[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I bet -
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3
File: You're all Newfags.jpg (79 KB, 1280x960) Image search: [Google]
You're all Newfags.jpg
79 KB, 1280x960
'90% of /vp/ and a whooping 95% of /v/ can't name this picture or where it's from without reverse lookup or image searching.

You're all failures at Pokemon and the universe of itself.

You're all newfags with the shiny and shit.

You don't know squat about the importance of a key element in this picture. Lol.

Go to bed, little ones.
It's way past your time.

P.S: no pink-an at your friends homework. You need to achieve good grades and that gold star on your own, kits.
>>
>anime
wew lad
>>
>anime
wew lad
>>
>anime
wew lad
>>
>>24804476
>>24804482
>>24804485
it's also an important part of the games
wew idiots
wew idiots
wew idiots
>>
>anime

wew lad
>>
>>24804488
Source or GTFO.
>>
i could maybe guess it if it's from the gen 1 pokemon anime season, could be cinnabar
>>
>>24804474
Isn't this that island with the fruits that turn Pokemon pink? Can't remember the name, was in Orange League
>>
pinkan island
no google/bulbapedia
>>
>>24804474
IN THE PINK
>>
>>24804474
>anime
GO BACK TO YOUR SHITTY GENERAL.
>>
>anime
wew lad
>>
>>24804474
Because this is the average conversation topic.

I have been waching pokemon ever since I was a wee lad but even I don't know every second of the anime. +700 Episodes and you can remember some obscure and unimportant scene?

That's right, i took the bait.
>>
An Orange Islands episode, I'm pretty sure. It's that island with the berries that turn the Pokemon on it pink, right?
>>
>>24804569
How many years ago did this episode air anyway? +10?
>>
>that answer in the OP
>>
File: 205Fssds.jpg (307 KB, 1138x1294) Image search: [Google]
205Fssds.jpg
307 KB, 1138x1294
Back then when the anime had decent colors
>>
>>24804671
Of course the above has decent colors, it's from a movie.

Now, if it was from an actual anime, everything would look gray as hell.
>>
File: jackdealswithit.gif (31 KB, 650x450) Image search: [Google]
jackdealswithit.gif
31 KB, 650x450
>>24804474
Not looking at spoilers or in-thread or OP. Is it Pinken Island (or wherever the fuck the pink berry place is that's only from the anime)?

Aw yeah bidjez
>>
>>24804474
Why the fuck would you ask /v/ where anime screencap is from you retard
>>
>>24804488
Literally an anime only location
>>
>>24804474

That looks like Dragon Ball Z to me.
>>
>>24804474
>showing an anime screencap to /v/
Your next mission, should you choose to accept it, is to show a vidya screencap to /a/ and gather their answers.

And if you refuse...YOU'RE FIRED!
>>
>>24804474
Guessing Cinnibar? But the original anime had so many shit locations that this treat premise is retarded. Also, fuck you
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.