[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Swampert
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3
File: 785444.png (414 KB, 1194x1168) Image search: [Google]
785444.png
414 KB, 1194x1168
>Sceptile in Pokkén Tournament
>Blaziken got a special giveaway for X and Y, and its Mega Stone before the other Hoenn starters

Why is Swampert and the Mudkip line so neglected?
>>
>>24803224
Mudkip got enough recognition by being a shitty 2000s meme
>>
>>24803224
That Mudkip is asking for it.
>>
Mudkip got memes
>>
>>24803277
>>24804034

Official recognition.
>>
Mudkip is so hot in this pic
>>
File: qt swampert.jpg (58 KB, 556x800) Image search: [Google]
qt swampert.jpg
58 KB, 556x800
>>24803224
I'm sure things will turn around. Hell, Sceptile's inclusion gives Swampert a slim chance of being added in Pokken to round out the trio, when previously I thought Blaziken would be the only one.
>>
>>24803224
Because it's small amount of popularity solely comes from an outdated meme.
>>
GF hates Water starters who aren't ninjas.
>>
>>24803224
The memes were too dank.
>>
>>24806192

Water is Game Freak's favorite type.

They hate Grass starters.
>>
>>24807979
But Game Freak isn't even involved with Pokken...
>>
>>24803224
Torchic and Mudkip are looking ready for sexual penetration
>>
>>24803224
Cute

>>24806110
She can muddy my flaps
>>
Blaziken is one of Sugimori's pets, and Swampert was traditionally the #1 of the Hoenn starters. He didn't view Sceptile as much of a threat so it was allowed to get some favor, but Swampert had to die for the chicken to shine. It's no coincidence Swampert got Damp in the generation Explosion was nerfed, and it got Swift Swim after weather was nerfed.
>>
>>24811766
>Swampert was traditionally the #1 of the Hoenn starters.
Lmao no it wasn't.
>>
>>24804034
I miss old memes
>>
>>24811827

Where'd that one even stem from? A DeviantArt comment?
>>
>>24814456
Some one knew a kid at their school who liked Mudkip, so he gave him a Mudkip plushie because "So i heard you like mudkips" to which he responded in true /vp/ fashion by screaming "HELL YEAH I LIKE MUDKIP" and started to fuck the plushie
>>
File: CJzHrYQUkAAOyag.png (187 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
CJzHrYQUkAAOyag.png
187 KB, 400x400
>>24803224
Swampert has a place in my heart
>>
>>24811766
lol no. as much as i prefer the mudkip line, blaziken has been getting kids inexpicably hyped ever since ruby and sapphire came out. It didn't take any marketing to force it.
>>
>>24814605
Gee, I wonder why? Maybe it's because Ash's Charizard got wrecked by it.
>>
>>24811805
Well, it was the most powerful in its own generation. Gen 3 Swampert was a force. Like so many Hoenn Pokemon, though, the years were unkind to it. Sceptile suffered the same fate, and Blaziken too until it got Speed Boost.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.