[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who are the fucking clowns at Smogon running this account? We
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3
Who are the fucking clowns at Smogon running this account?

We have enough clueless retards going around thinking Mega Rayquaza is even that good in doubles because "lol smogon banned it from ubers x--D so broken", we don't need more of their sheep joining the shitposting. If you actually play the meta Ray isn't even that common
>>
>>24802879
>mega Rayquaza and Thundurus in the same team

Sounds fun right?
>>
>>24802879
ft special guest appearance by Power Herb Xerneas
>>
>>24802879
>252+ Atk Life Orb Mega Rayquaza Dragon Ascent vs. 0 HP / 4 Def Mega Kangaskhan: 187-220 (103.8 - 122.2%) -- guaranteed OHKO
>252 Atk Life Orb Mega Rayquaza Dragon Ascent vs. 0 HP / 4 Def Mega Kangaskhan: 169-200 (93.8 - 111.1%) -- 62.5% chance to OHKO

Just shut the fuck up. The meta is going to be centralized around not dying in one hit to this thing while preserving your own from Scarfers and Sashers.
>>
File: tumblr_ncypruElLv1ris3yko1_500.jpg (50 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ncypruElLv1ris3yko1_500.jpg
50 KB, 500x500
>>24802972
something better
>>
>>24802879
You don't need fucking Smogon to tell you Mega Fug is broken as hell.

>B-B-B-B-But doubles!
Nigga, please.
>>
>>24803074
no you shitter
talonflame is still weak to rocks, while thundurus gets ZERO weakness from delta stream
>>
>>24803045
>>24802972
>>24803028
>>24803076
Still more fun than playing stall autismos
>>
>>24803045
>>24803076
You guys clearly haven't even played it, so fucking stupid
>>
>>24803082
but Talonflame has le 120 priority spam
>>
>>24803082
Who cares. Neither of them are doing shit to P-don, which is the only thing that matters.
>>
>>24803157
but thundurus has le priority confusion
>>
>>24803148
Neither have you, apparently.
>>
File: 1426297883684.png (65 KB, 775x621) Image search: [Google]
1426297883684.png
65 KB, 775x621
>Mega Fug partnered with Spore and Redirection
>Primal Groudon and Primal Kyogre weather wars
>Chlorophyll and Swift Swim spam everywhere
>>
>>24803216
I've played a shit ton on showdown already and rarely see Rayquazas, especially as I climb the ladder. Not only does it have flaws but it takes up both a mega and a legend slot, you can make much more broken teams by not using it
>>
>>24803264
Good to know your anecdotal evidence of 1 day on the VGC ladder sets the precedent for the meta.
>>
MEga Ray sux, just double attack into its slot or kill it with ur own Mega Ray :)
>>
>>24803291
>X used Follow Me!
>>
>>24803271
There was an official competition earlier in the year with the exact same format that people played for weeks and the same shit applied, but alright
>>
Rayquaza isn't even that good people calm down, when is the last time Mega Ray or PDon won ANYTHING in VGC? There's a reason shit like this isn't used, it's easily counterable. I might try using it for the challenge of winning with skill and not broken mons like M-Kang or Talonflame.
>>
>>24803337
ayy lamo
>>
yay I finally get to use my bros Mewtwo and Groudon!!! fuck you stupid smogon
>>
Why are people memeing over ray when primal groudon is the king of being over-centralising. Ray is silly tier in singles because of all the ways it can set up, set up is ass in doubles.

There is literally no reason not to run groudon.
>>
>>24806289

MegaRay is the best mega in the game, there's only two other megas even worth considering.

But yea, Primal Groudon's gonna be a massive bitch, because without Arceus, everyone's gonna carry Giratina just so they won't die immediatly.

I'll basically be

Primal Groudon
MegaRay/Giratina/Slower Primal Kyogre
and then a bunch of gimmicky shit.
>>
>>24806482
I'd say expect some klefkis, but sableye would be better for that given it isn't weak to both of dons STABs
>>
>>24806482
while there is no questioning mega ray's power for the purpose of this tournament i think it'd be better to run primal / another legendary / mega

since stats are everything in VGC, with this set up you have not 2 but three sub 700 BST behemotes in your disposal

the staple team is probably going to be primal groudon, xerneas, ho-oh or (if telephaty becomes avaliable) dialga, mega mawile, cresselia, thundurus (can't go wrong with swagwave)
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.