[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
GF changes normal type to the following: >NVE against Nothing
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (15 KB, 300x312) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
15 KB, 300x312
GF changes normal type to the following:

>NVE against
Nothing
>SE against
Nothing
>weak to
Nothing
>resistant to
Nothing

How do you feel?
>>
>>24802812
>Nothing
It's called Colorless you numb nut
>>
at that point you might as well remove the type completely and retcon every normal type. that'd be pretty ridiculous actually.

Even then idk fighting would take a little hit and ghost would be retarded but it could work
>>
>>24802812
>Too normal

Seriously though, I think normal types would be a little too strong, with stuff like Stab Return, Slash, Extreme Speed and other moves not being resisted by anything
>>
>>24802812
Nothing
>>
>NVE against nothing
>weak to nothing
That's absurdly broken, especially with already broken moves like Extreme Speed and Boomburst and broken mons like Chansey, Porygon2 and of course Mega Kangaskhan.
>>
They should have a everything type
Weak to everything
SE Everything
>>
>>24802873
It's called Ice, anon

:^y
>>
>>24802812
I'd be okay with this if they lowered the BP of all normal type moves, and gave normal type to all Pokemon currently lacking a secondary typing.
>>
>>24802812
What if Normal hits SE on Fairy?
>>
>>24802840
>slash
>being used in competitive
>ever
>>
>>24802812
>How do you feel?
Should happen as normal is the worst type now. Buff Double Edge to 140 BP, Return to 120 BP, Slash to 90 BP/always crits, Hyper Voice to 100 BP, Hyper Beam and Giga Impact to 180 BP.

Make normal be the strong neutral type again.

>b-but Salamence and Sylveon would be OP!
Fuck them, nerf their -iate bullshit. It was an awful idea in the first place.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.