[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
CoroCoro question
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: corocoro_pokemon_xy_charizard.jpg (179 KB, 896x672) Image search: [Google]
corocoro_pokemon_xy_charizard.jpg
179 KB, 896x672
About CoroCoro that comes out next Tuesday: is it December 2015 issue or January 2016 issue?

I doubt it will have any serious reveal but if its January issue then they might tease the possible January announcement. Afterall XY was announced in January so that wouldnt be weird at all.
>>
January 2016 issue.
>>
>>24802463
It's the December issue. Magazines work a bit differently in Japan. And the news was teased in the November issue, so it's unlikely that we'd get another teaser.
>>
>>24802463
>Magazines work a bit differently in Japan.
Japan dates magazines the same way everyone else does. Last month was the December issue and this month is the January issue.
>>
>>24802496
meant for
>>24802474
>>
>>24802496
Thats what i thought aswell, just wasnt sure.

It would make sense to tease a bit in Janiuary issue before the january reveal.

I just dont see Corocoro doing hype around nothing or about some old news (like RBY on VC) or say movie news is the "big news" because they bring those every year and never called it like that before
>>
>>24802463
Wasn't it supposed to come out today? Why then so many threads crying for the leaks?
>>
>>24802717
if you're a newfag, try to make it less painfully obvious.
>>
File: image.jpg (66 KB, 300x333) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
66 KB, 300x333
>>24802535
okay a few things.
1: the gen one games on virtual console is not worth "big news" since everything, including the release date has already been made public.

2: they NEVER hyped movie news in a previous month, because movie news in December is a given. every year.

and 3: in the teaser (pic releated) they specifically say "Pocket Monsters news" not the standard "Pokemon". they use the regular iteration of "Pokemon" when talking about spin-offs, movies, merchandise. "Pocket monsters" is only used by the main titles.
>>
>>24802717
No, people just seem to think it leaks way in advance and when it doesn't, they cry like little bitches about it.
>>
>>24802759
>OK

Kek, what the Fug with the leaks?
>>
>>24802782
Meant for >>24802743

And thanks, thought leaks were simply the translations of the magazine,
>>
>>24802463
For a second I thought it was showing off Ashs Mega Charizard Y fighting that guys Charizard X
>>
>>24803235
>Ash
>not getting Charizard X too
>>
Ok so I know that the leaks usually come out on around the 10-12th sometimes earlier but what time of day do they usually come out
>>
>>24804235
Late night ET usually. Like between 7 PM - 3 AM ET
>>
>>24802756
I wish it was main game news but i just dont see it since im sure Pokemon Cpmpany would announce something by now to avoid any leaks.

However there might be something that teases Zygarde more or even suggest the evntual announcement coming soon
>>
>>24808523
It makes more sense for hype if its leaked. It gets it trending and speculation going, which is what they want
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.