[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Alright everyone. As you all know, the next Coro-Coro will have
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: zygarde.png (224 KB, 580x640) Image search: [Google]
zygarde.png
224 KB, 580x640
Alright everyone. As you all know, the next Coro-Coro will have big news about Pokémon.

Well, I can tell you a thing or two about it.

But first I want to say that I heard all of these informations a few weeks ago, so things might be subject to change.

The next mainline games are going to be revealed. They are called Core X & Core Y, and will be a sequel to X&Y. Not much info there, only the logo and the box art, which is a shadowy Perfect Zygarde.

They will also give some information about Zygarde's cores. Mainly, the idea is that they are looking for each other whenever they are separated.
They can find themselves easily by looking through all of their Zygarde cells, that are scattered all around the Kalos region.

I also heard about a new town, and a Mega Pangoro but I don't think this will be shown this month.

That is all for now, have a good day.
>>
>>24800708

1 word nice Try

im sure people will make video's aboute it on Youtube aboute your fake information.
>>
Very nice bait, enjoy your speculations videos about your bait made by toddlers
>>
>>24800708
I want to believe
>>
how many threads like this do we have each week?
>>
>>24800802
My favorite was one where OP claimed the new games' names were Z squared and Z root
>Squared as in exponent, refers to power, reference to Yveltalt
>Root refers to plant roots, meaning life, reference to Xerneas
>>
Low quality bait, OP is a fag
>>
Those names are a good guess, so this is a good bait
>>
>>24800708
Just Z is fine, or XZ & YZ. No fanciness is needed
>>
>>24800708
>They will also give some information about Zygarde's cores. Mainly, the idea is that they are looking for each other whenever they are separated.
>They can find themselves easily by looking through all of their Zygarde cells, that are scattered all around the Kalos region.

This directly came from the anime.
>>
>>24800820
Square root is a power retard
>>
>>24802298
Dude, he was just telling what that OP said. No need to be such an asshole, but congratulations on showing basic knowledge of algebra anyway.
>>
>>24800708
It's gonna be Pichu in Sm4sh, mark my words.
>>
>>24802621
anons these days have the stupidest ways of saying "look dude, i'm smart"
>>
>>24800741
>"1 word"
>says two words
>>
>>24800708
>it's already been confirmed that Zygarde cores only seek to assemble if the environment is in danger
Nice try though.
So who thinks that Zygarde might be a man made Pokemon that was created in case anyone tried to use the XY legendaries again
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.