[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Pokemon Logic that doesn't make any sense >Pidgeot
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 3
File: Pokemon Logic.png (188 KB, 1463x648) Image search: [Google]
Pokemon Logic.png
188 KB, 1463x648
>Pokemon Logic that doesn't make any sense

>Pidgeot is faster in the pokedex, but has lower base speed stat.

Post similar things that annoy you.
>>
speed stat = reaction speed
>>
>>24799099
Talonflame has better acceleration than Pidgeot, it takes a while for him to get a Mach2 speed.

Happy?
>>
File: ebin.png (125 KB, 714x724) Image search: [Google]
ebin.png
125 KB, 714x724
>>
>>24799245
Just because it can doesnt mean it will.
>>
>>24799253
But bees can fly and they're not technically suppose to
>>
File: ROCK'S GREATEST HITS.jpg (16 KB, 227x222) Image search: [Google]
ROCK'S GREATEST HITS.jpg
16 KB, 227x222
>>24799099
It spits fire that is hot enough to melt boulders.
>>
>>24799271
>But bees can fly and they're not technically suppose to
You know nothing of bees
>>
>>24799271
> they're not technically suppose to
Is it flying? Then it is technically possible, you/we just dont know how to explain it.

>>24799274
Pokemons are made of super boulders.
>>
>>24799099
Mach 2 is relative though. For all we know, the speed of sound there could be horrendously slow, making mach 2 not that much. Yes, it's a flawed reasoning, but we're talking about a universe that defies nature and physics already.
>>
>>24799276
>>24799286
But aerospace engineering says they're not suppose to. Their design doesn't allow for them to fly.
>>
>>24799314
They are just butthurt they cant explain how they do it.
>>
>>24799314
That's literally no true. Stop spouting this stupid Bee Movie meme.
>>
>>24799314
A guy made a mistake 80 years ago in working out how bees fly and people still fucking believe it.

Bees fly via the effects of dynamic stall.
>>
>>24799312
>Mach 2 is relative
Are you fucking retarded? It's 1500mph. It's not relative.
>>
>>24799274
Yeah, not super powered animals made of super powered boulders. The ability to breathe fire is a super power, just like using rock hard tissue to resist fire is a super power. Pokemon=super powered animals. Pekemon types=What type of powers they are capable of
>>
>>24799342
Actually the speed of sound is relative to humidity and altitude so it varies depending on those factors.
>>
>>24799342
http://www.physlink.com/Education/AskExperts/ae58.cfm
"By definition, Mach number is a ratio of the speed of a body (aircraft) to the speed of sound"
Lrn2physics
>>
You can't take the pokedex literally. Its written by children. Just like how kids think their dad is the smartest or their mom is the toughest, its just kids talking.
>>
>>24799099
It's a gen 1 mon, what you expected? GF showed time and time again that they hate the first 2 gens.
>>
>>24799366
Except, you know, make the most broken mega Pokemon come from Gen 1. I'm looking at you Mega Kangaskhan
>>
>>24799339
One time I made the mistake of saying "it's scientifically impossible for bees to fly" within earshot of a physics student, and he sperged the fuck out at me. Now I make a point to say that little factoid just to piss off the STEM aspies around me.
>>
>>24799445
*tips fedora*
>>
>>24799445
>merely pretending to be retarded
>>
ITT: fanboys spew their bullshit headcanons as a sorry attempt to justify bad or contradicting logic
>>
>>24799099
310mph when attacking. Talonflame just can't attack and fly fast at the same time.

Mach2 is the absolute fastest for Pidgeot.
>>
>>24799274
Charizard should have a signature fire move super effective to rock and removes stealth rock
>>
>>24799375
They're gen 6 things
>>
>>24799339
i bet Showdown is full of bees
>>
Newsflash, Pokedex entries are made by lying fuckbois.
>>
>>24799245
what if the best bug does not want to carry your fatass? what then?
>>
>>24799238
>thinking the speed stat is reaction speed
That would be Evasion. How the hell would turn order be based on reaction speed? Does someone blow a whistle, and one Pokemon takes like twice as long to realize the whistle was blown?
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.