[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
FUCK EVERYTHING
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4
File: farfetchd_pokken_2.png (367 KB, 445x348) Image search: [Google]
farfetchd_pokken_2.png
367 KB, 445x348
FUCK EVERYTHING
>>
File: 1446984171509.gif (492 KB, 460x345) Image search: [Google]
1446984171509.gif
492 KB, 460x345
>Farfetch'D could have gotten his time to shine as a lethal joke character
>He continues to get nothing
>>
>>24799030
>nothing

Are you kidding? This is the most it could've hoped for.

It's such an intensely irrelevant shitmon. I like farfetched too, but there was no hope for it being playable from the start.
>>
>>24799030
At least he made it in. That's more than he usually gets. Plus he had a role in Super Mystery Dungeon. This is the best year Farfetch'd is gonna see of a long time.
>>
>>24799030
>flinches the opponent making combos easier to do
It's the ultimate support
>>
>he could have been the yoshimitsu of pokken
>>
>>24799030
Farfetch'd was, is and will always be a joke pokemon. And that's good.
>>
Just and assist trophy, who gives a shite
>>
File: 19.png (16 KB, 144x82) Image search: [Google]
19.png
16 KB, 144x82
>>24799030
Dude, as a Farfetch'd fan this is more than I could've hoped for. Game Freak hates Farfetch'd, I know they aren't in charge of spinoffs but they probably wouldn't've okay'd giving Farfetch'd a slot over a more popular Pokémon.

I'll happily take my assist and use it every match.
>>
File: 345678799090_0.gif (2 MB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
345678799090_0.gif
2 MB, 500x281
farfetch'd is cute cutee
>>
>>24798960

the only thing that was save it is a cross gen evo.
Farfethed would be good in LC.
>>
>>24801636
>always crits Leaf Blade, Night Slash, Slash
>almost always crits Brave Bird and Knock Off
>Roost
>and Defiant
>>
>>24801636
it would be meh in LC since fletchling has priority and archen has better stabs and coverage options
>>
>>24801763
also doduo does everything farfecth'd wants to do better
>>
>>24801636
>>24801730
It would get banned. Just like Scyther and shit.
>>
>>24801775
nah. taillow and doduo are better, just look at their stats and abilities
>>
I don't understand people who don't see this as character inclusion. It's not even the case of smash where people play with no items, so pokeballs and assists are irrelevant. You outright have to choose an assist in Pokken, Farfetch'd is going to be seen every single game if you pick him. And his assist is pretty useful too. That's more than I could even hope for in a bunch of my favorites going to be background Pokemon.
>>
>Farfetch'd isn't playable
FUCK YOU HARADA
>>
>Somehow being an assist that is a universal free combo if it hits is a bad thing
UMVC teams wish they had a Farfetch'd.
>>
>>24801846
>Sceptile is playable
I LOVE YOU HARADA
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.