[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Festive Feud: A Holiday Tournament
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (74 KB, 600x260) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
74 KB, 600x260
Registration ends tomorrow, are you entering?

>This competition uses the Triple Battle format.
>Players may use only red, green, and white Pokémon.
>Players may use only Pokémon found, caught, hatched from an Egg, or received through a special promotion in Pokémon Omega Ruby, Pokémon Alpha Sapphire, Pokémon X, or Pokémon Y.
>Pokémon brought over from Pokémon Black, Pokémon White, Pokémon Black 2, or Pokémon White 2 via Poké Transporter cannot participate in this competition.
>Register six of your Lv. 1–100 Pokémon to your Battle Box.
>All Pokémon will automatically become Lv. 50 for the duration of each match.
>All six of the Pokémon you register to your Battle Box will be used during each match.
>A 20-minute time limit for each match will automatically be enforced in-game, beginning at the start of each battle. If the outcome has not been determined when the time limit expires, the game will automatically apply tiebreakers to determine a winner.
>At the beginning of each battle, players have 90 seconds to select six Pokémon with which to battle.
>At the beginning of each turn, players have 60 seconds to select a move or change the Pokémon in battle. If a player has not made his or her selections at the end of this period, the game will automatically make selections for the player.
>Players may battle up to 10 games per day of the competition. Any unplayed games will carry over to the following day. A new day begins at 00:00 UTC.

The participation prize is a Delibird holding a Relic Gold and knows Happy Hour. Like past tournament prizes, you'll have to complete 3 matches to be eligible to get it.

Oh, and here's a list of eligible Pokémon...

http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/List_of_Pokémon_by_color#Red
>http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/List_of_Pokémon_by_color#Green
>http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/List_of_Pokémon_by_color#White
>>
>>24797531
This sounds actually interesting. I did not know this was going on. I'll enter. It seems about as cool as this year's Halloween tournament.
>>
>>24797531
I would, but I know jack shit about triples.
>>
Ugh mega fug is available.

Lookee interesting, but I'll pass on this one
>>
File: 1299173304871.jpg (10 KB, 111x107) Image search: [Google]
1299173304871.jpg
10 KB, 111x107
>>24797665
Uhhhhhhhhhhh what the fuck were they thinking?

This whole thing is fucked. It's just a matter of if you have Mega Fug or not, now.

And to think I was about to sign up for this shitfest.
>>
>>24797718
Not to mention both primals and deoxys.
>>
>>24797665
>>24797732
They aren't.
>>
Well if ubers are banned then I think i'll be running a sun team.
>>
What the hell is a Relic Gold?
>>
>>24803002
>Relic Gold
A gold coin used by an ancient civilization about 3,000 years ago.
>>
I'm not sure if I should run mega Char Y or Mega Medicham
>>
Well, time to run a ParaFlinch Togekiss.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.