[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Which new trainer-class would you like to add to the game?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 59
Thread images: 11
File: 1448766888074.png (30 KB, 512x256) Image search: [Google]
1448766888074.png
30 KB, 512x256
Which new trainer-class would you like to add to the game?
>>
NEET
>>
>>24793288
Anything that satisfies my fetish(es)
>>
Firefighter
Soldier
Commando
Sideshow
Astronaut
>>
There should be a "mom" class that uses Kangaskhan or Chansey. Or something like that.
>>
>Mass Shooter X would like to battle
>>
>>24793358
>Astronaut
Seconding if Dava Newmann's SAS is used as a design base.

Also female motorcyclists.
>>
Big Guy
CIA
Grove
Balla
Inverse Sky Trainer
Updog
>>
Fanboy
Has a shirt with a superdeformed likeness of a Gym Leader, E4 or Champion. Carries a figure of another with their signature Pokemon.

There is a female equivalent to this
Fangirl (Fujoshi in Japanese version)
>>
>>24793288
Dancer (Female), Furisode girls don't count.
Ultra Nerd
Twins (Male)
and the return of the Channeler class.
>>
Detective (looks like Pokemon version of Layton)
Lawyer (Looks like Phoenix)
Assistant (Clerk that looks like Maya, has a doughnut in her mouth)
Apprentice (A younger Channeler class. Looks like a mix between Teen Pearl and Hex Maniac)
Paper Boy (Bike riding trainer, looks like Luke Triton)
Water Fighter (Male and female type trainers. Look like Inklings)
Splash Coordinators Carrie & Malina (take a wild guess)
>>
Ex-[team]

I feel like sometimes you should run into former members of bad guy teams who've been disbanded in the past. Y'know, Ex-Rocket Chuck would like to battle, Ex-Aqua Lorenzo wants to fight. Some people join gangs because they're assholes and aren't going to reform just because their boss did.
>>
>>24793425
What's "Updog"?
>>
Mech
"Mech X-03 wants authorization to initiate the battle"
>>
>>24793512
Ayy
>>
Isis
>>
>>24793485
>just meme my shit up
a reference or two is fine, but this is excessive

>>24793506
This would be neat.
>>
I want legendaries who feel like bosses themselves. So let's say you go up to fight Xerneas without some cataclysmic event going on. Xerneas's protectors appear to try to stop you. Maybe as a horde battle, maybe 6 Pokemon in a row, but now you have a battle between you and 6 grass/fairy/bug Pokemon trying to stop you before you fight the big guy itself. They rush in after each one is defeated instead of coming from Pokeballs. Maybe the group as a whole is known as "[Legendary]'s Protectors" or like there's a statue battle trap before the regis or something that battles you.
>>
>>24793288
A heavily alluded to prostitute, but only in the Japanese versions. Sex workers are common there.
>>
>>24793506
I'm actually fairly disappointed they didn't do that in BW(2) with the former Rocket and Magma/Aqua grunts in that one house in Icirrus City.
>>
>>24793601
That'd be a better way for them to allow post-cataclysm catches so people don't feel like they have to focus on catching then. Plus, if you don't catch them, maybe you're pals with Jesus and he lets you train with his homies.
>>
>>24793512
Nothin' much man ahahahahahahahahahahaha
>>
Masked Vigilante
Charioteer/Jockey
Freemason
New Age Retro-Hippie
Cranky Old Lady with Blue Facepaint as a reference to Earthbound
Skateboarder
Insane Cultist
Vagrant
Miscreant
Bartender
Fake Cop (Think Federal Booty Inspector)
Creepy Guy
Poser
Party Girl
Frat Brothers
Emo Kid
Con-Artist (Uses things that look like fakemons, but when you hit it the Illusion goes aways and it's something weak like Zubat or Silcoon or something. Later in the game they switch to Zorua and Zoroark)
Mall Cop
Hustling Preacher
Jazz Musician
Sad Sack
Hunk (Male counterpart to Beauty)
Taxi Driver
Disco Dancer
Critic (Uses something with no real damaging attacks like Blissey or Audino or whatever, grades you on your performance)
Lumberjack
Foreigner/Tourist (only uses National Dex pokemon)
Scuba Diver
Botanist (Scientist type with Grass types, puts Berries on all pokemon, gives you a Berry if you win)
Marching Band
Trucker

Hustling Preacher is my favorite, though.
>>
File: 000018[1].jpg (35 KB, 320x180) Image search: [Google]
000018[1].jpg
35 KB, 320x180
>Duelist

Pokemon Battles on Motorcycles!
>>
>>24793425
For you
>>
>>24793601
What about a horde battle with the legendary in the middle and 4 other 'mons attacking you at the same time?
>>
File: diver oras.png (633 KB, 611x822) Image search: [Google]
diver oras.png
633 KB, 611x822
Nothing else. Just keep adding best class forever, please.
>>
>>24793859
Oh, that sounds fun.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (365 KB, 3000x1688) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
365 KB, 3000x1688
Invader
>>
Cosplayer,

It would be a single class but there would be subtypes of it. Super Sentai cosplayers dressed as Power Rangers and superheroes using Bisharps and Lucario, Kaiju cosplayers using shit like T-Tar, Dragonite, Malamar, gothlolis using ghosts and Gothitelle, shit like that.

With how ORAS had a literal idol and had you dress up your character in idol costumes I think this could actually happen.
>>
Showgirl and male equivalent (flaming faggot)
>>
File: Alien_Dance.gif (770 KB, 127x189) Image search: [Google]
Alien_Dance.gif
770 KB, 127x189
>>24793900
>>
Tryhard.

>Only appear in the Battle Resort/Frontier/equivalent thereof
>Always have 6 pokemon
>Team always has Landorus-T, Talonflame, Ferrothorn, and Rotom-W
>>
File: ayy lmao.jpg (37 KB, 862x622) Image search: [Google]
ayy lmao.jpg
37 KB, 862x622
>>24793900
>>24793943
ayy lmao
>>
>Wolfpack

Use the worst imaginable moveset and item combinations
>>
>>24793947
>You are challenged by Faggot Trainer!
>>
>>24793801
diver already exists and is literally the OP image
male version exists as well and is more scuba while the female is "free diver"
>>
File: image.jpg (86 KB, 766x681) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
86 KB, 766x681
>Soldier
>Cheerleader
>Politician
>Priest
>Frat Guy
>Sorority Girl
>Neckbeard
>Okama (Tranny)
>Mugger
>Detective
>Cop
>Astronaut
>bring back Burglar
>Female Dancer
>Female Model
>Metrosexual
>Edgelord
>Emo
>Lawyer (Ambulance Chaser)
>Misguided Urban Youth
>Idol
>LEET HAXXOR (pic related)

But >>24793506 is probably the best idea in the thread so far.

Also >>24793317
>>
>>24793358
All shit and would imply there would be space and shit and criminals and deadly episodes.
>>
File: buge cute.gif (6 KB, 202x330) Image search: [Google]
buge cute.gif
6 KB, 202x330
>>24793383
This
>>
>>24793485
>Detective

I'm pretty sure that the gamblers in D/P were changed to private investigator outside of japan.
>>
>>24793679
ORAS has this for groudon and kyogre.
>>
Fedora. Just fedora.
>>
>>24793425
¿Inverse Sky Trainer?
>>
Lady of the Night
Rapist
Drug Dealer
Cannibal
>>
File: nurse joy.jpg (320 KB, 424x600) Image search: [Google]
nurse joy.jpg
320 KB, 424x600
>opposite gender version (both present ingame) for:
- Beauty (Rich Boy is most likely a counterpart to both Lady and Beauty)
- Twins
- Bird Keep
- Psychic (Gen 6 one is pretty unisex tho, he's fine but Hex Maniac is unbearable)
- Ruin Maniac
- Juggler / Firebreather (a Fire Dancer)
- Teacher
- Interviewer / Reporter (like the TCG guy)

>new trainer classes:
- Meme Supreme :^) (uses Pokemon knowing Assist and Metronome and other moves could have affinity with Gambler's class which uses OHKO and powerful moves with low accuracy or its female counterpart)
- Nurse (as avaible again but with the regional Pokemon Center design, mostly use Pokemon with healing properties, also uses Healing Items in battle and may let its Pokemon hold useful items too)
- Officer (male and female versions avaible with regional versions, use Pokemon with Justified, Pursuit, medium-high speed stats and mostly canine and avian species as preference )
- Clerk (Poke Mart version, uses Meowth line, Pokemon with Fling, Bestow and generally Pokemon known for being cheerful, uses several Items as well)
- Delivery Girl / Boy (when not in charge of delivering events they can be challenged, will use Pelipper, Arcanine, Arcanine, Dragonite, Linoone, Unfezant, Pidgeot and few other Pokemon selected with the move Fly and Extreme Speed, many know Quick Attack and some use Bestow, Covet)
- Bodyguard (usually themed in either phazing moves like Roar or Whirlwind or Quick Quard / Wide Guard / Detect / Protect / Bulk Up / Endure / Bind / Wrap attacks, seen Ursaring, Machamp, Hippowdon, Beartic, Pangoro, Hitmons, Skarmory, they usually appear around Idol or Lady / Rich Boy / unrevealed Villain Leader and similar trainer classes and special contexts, may hold double battles)
>>
>>24793512
Not much, what's up with you?
>>
>>24793527
>Egyptian religion
No thank you, they ripped of Yu-Gi-Oh enough as is.
>>
File: 143700946745.png (308 KB, 546x700) Image search: [Google]
143700946745.png
308 KB, 546x700
>>24798362
>>
>>24798384
Wow, "tumblr" really HAS become a buzzword at this point.

But then, 4chan loves using buzzwords so much that "buzzword" in itself has become a buzzword.
>>
Explorer or something like that. They would be a forest/jungle version of ruin maniacs
>>
>>24798507
Would type would they use? Grass, water, bug? Or would they use Pokemon that resemble jungle animals?
>>
>>24793288
a gijinka class
hue
kek
>>
>>24798384
xD i'm not from tumblr haha
i'm from bulbagarden you intollerant meanie, i do also browse /B/ -.-'' stop this maymay NOW!
>>
>>24798522
they would stick to jungle or wild looking ones,maybe even have pokemon good at cutting to represent their profession
>>
>>24798522
dude tropius, snakes, parasect and shit with waterfall, wrap and powders, monkeys and bugs

literally my mom's Pokemon Ranger trainer class
>>
>>24793358
>astronaut
Magnezone, Elgyen, Beheeyem, Lunatone, Solrock, Clefairy
>>
File: MolePeople1.jpg (42 KB, 359x270) Image search: [Google]
MolePeople1.jpg
42 KB, 359x270
Moleman
>>
>>24793986
Underrated
Thread replies: 59
Thread images: 11

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.