[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hypocrite
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 5
File: WelcomeBackFurryPack.jpg (4 KB, 200x179) Image search: [Google]
WelcomeBackFurryPack.jpg
4 KB, 200x179
>Manipulating data using third party devices to generate a pokemon in a way that the developers did not intend for players to obtain is cheating and I have no respect for cheating scum.

>...So here's video proof of me manipulating data using third party devices to generate an event pokemon in a way that the developers did not intend for players to obtain it.

Because it doesn't have the words "powersaved" or "pokegenned" in the method, this apparently makes it ayy ok.
>>
>>24791943
link...woops
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4GBwEb7sd68
>>
>>24791943
he's just a egotistic faggorito.
spends all day belittling people on Twitter, making Pokemon videos and masterbating to himself.
>>
I have an amazing product that works wonders for problems like this. It's called "Not giving a shit about stupid shit".

Through liberal use of "Not giving a shit about stupid shit" not only has my quality of life improved immensely but I can say with confidence that I don't even know who this guy is and that I don't give a shit about his stupid shit.

"Not giving a shit about stupid shit" is stock pretty much anywhere and best of all it's free! Try it today!
>>
>>24792005
>it's free!

What's the catch? When something is free, there's always a catch?
>>
>>24792019
Sometimes you might not give a shit so hard you miss out on something cool. But don't worry, this can be avoided by sensible use of "Not giving a shit about stupid shit" or by taking advantage of the companion product "Checking yourself before you end up wrecking yourself".
>>
File: I want to hug him badly.jpg (126 KB, 800x1274) Image search: [Google]
I want to hug him badly.jpg
126 KB, 800x1274
>>24792019
You're the catch, handsome
>>
Verlis is hot

I'd let him fuck me hard
>>
>>24792064
same here. would let him ravage my hole. than suck him dry
>>
>>24791943

That's a world different from building a mon from the ground up. Note that I don't have anything against genned Pokemon.
>>
File: p1cFS6u[1].jpg (34 KB, 640x356) Image search: [Google]
p1cFS6u[1].jpg
34 KB, 640x356
>>24792064
he has a bent nose which he always hides at certain angles
>>
>>24792064
>>24792084
>that beard
you people have bad taste
>>
>>24791943
It's still an official event I guess.
>>
>>24792104
would still let him bang me while giving me bad Pokemon movesets.
>>
>>24792129
So are the ones listed on Powersaves...doesn't make the method of obtaining it anymore legit.
>>
>>24792129

Yeah its nothing like generating a Pokemon. There's really only like 3 things to hate about Verlisify to be honest. Literally every anti smogon fagot here shares his views on most things.
>>
>>24792136

Except you still have to at least soft reset for natures/ivs. So ... Nothing like that.
>>
Why people watch those YouTubeFags like 8 years old kids? They're gods or something and i don't know?
>>
>>24792151
...you can generate mons with imperfect IV's and natures...does that mean it's ok?
>>
>>24792136

Getting one hoops (whose moves you don't decide) is a world different from having your whole team handed too you in optimal fight conditions.
>>
>>24792136
Powersaves wondercards are a bit sketchy if I remember correctly. They can be easily edited or faked, so it's hard to tell wether they give you the actual event or just a cheap hack.
>>
>>24792167
I'm nor saying it isn't okay, I'm saying it isn't the same as what was in the video.
>>
>>24792168
True...but he still obtained that hoopa using illegitimate methods, and you can't argue that fact. The proof is in the vid.
>>
>>24792173
Different method, but a hack is still a hack.
>>
>>24792185

I wouldn't say the methods are illegitimate because the hoopa still came from the Pokemon company. When you use a power save, you get access to ALL previous events, not just what is going on now.
>>
The genwhinners vid he posted is GOAT desu
>>
>>24792206
>The hoopa still came from the Pokemon company.

Not gonna lie, you stumped me on that one...but I digress. He still didn't do in the way the developers intended. He manipulated an exploit.
>>
>>24792225

It's not like you can just change your router any time and get what ever event you want. I'd also like to point out an exploit is not a hack.
>>
>>24792215
>genwhinner vid.
What was that shit? More talk about how Gen 1 is best gen? If so, instant boner killer.
>>
>>24792267

No, more about mindless Gen wars. Watch it, it's not bad.
>>
>>24792265
>an exploit is not a hack.

I'll concede to that. But what makes one any better or worse than the other? Just because an exploit exists doesn't give you the right to, well, exploit it. The developer didn't intend for you to do it, so by rules of legitimacy, you shouldn't do it.
>>
Who the fuck cares? 'Poketubers' are fucking cancer anyway stop giving them views
>>
>>24792284

It is true that the developers didn't intend it, but that is a separate issue from flat out editing the pokemons data to give you an advantage. The exploit in the video does not offer an in game advantage, as it is literally the exact same process after you receive the gift of soft resetting to get an ideal nature/IV spread as it would be if you walked into McDonald's to get the gift. again, I am not against generating Pokemon or powersaves, I do concede this is an exploit, but it is not a hack or in any way similar to a fully generated Pokemon.
>>
>>24792318
I also am not against genning or powersaves. We're on the same side there. But I still believe that any form of alternative manipulation should fall under the category of "Devs did not intend for it, so doing it is wrong" no matter how many sub- categories you wanna place hacking, genning, and exploiting in.

My views don't stop me from doing it...but it's still what I believe.
>>
>>24792151
And you can still do that if you only use a code to get the Wonder Card. All the Wonder Cards from Powersaves are the same as the legit ones and won't contain max IVs or some shit like that.
>>
>>24792362

I believe there is a difference (admittedly minimal) between using exploits, like say blissey base training or locating spoofing, and injecting or powersaves. I guess the whole thing is semantics.
>>
>>24792366

Do people really do that?
>>
>>24792395
Did we just have a civilized discussion over a controversial subject that didn't end in smoke and flames? Holy shit.

Also, I agree. The whole thing is semantics...Also your a faggot.

Had to throw at least one wrench in there.
>>
>>24792440

It would appear there is hope for this lot of smogon hating furry fucking man-children.
>>
>>24792450
Dear God...<3
>>
File: 1445048369821.png (1 MB, 876x1417) Image search: [Google]
1445048369821.png
1 MB, 876x1417
EVER SINCE I LEFT THE CITY YOU
>>
>>24793426
I really hope you put this on Showderp.
>>
>>24791943
I'm pretty sure this guy has legitimate mental problems. And I don't mean "being a furry" as a mental problem, i mean "being an autistic retard"
>>
>>
>>24794311

If you'll excuse me, I'm going to repost this. This will be fun.
>>
>>24794311
Wait...did he fucking repost that exchange on his own twitter as if he won it?
Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.