[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Best region.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 4
File: 250px-HGSS_Kanto.png (106 KB, 250x191) Image search: [Google]
250px-HGSS_Kanto.png
106 KB, 250x191
Best region.
>>
>>24788056
that does not look anything like Unova at all
>>
>>24788060
>Unova
>not worst region
Pick one, Johto is the best region.
>>
>>24788073
That's a weird way of spelling Hoenn
>>
Sinnoh would be best region if Mt Coronet didn't exist.
>>
>>24788056
That doesn't look like Sinnoh. Think you screwed up a bit.
>>
>>24788060
Legendary taste, bruh bruh.
>>
>>24788060
The games were fine but the region sucks. It's a circle.
>>
>>24788073
Fuck you nigger, I'll never forget the region where I caught Alomomola as a kid.
>>
>>24788073
>Johto
>region
kek. pick one.
too fucking small and insignificant to even be called a region.
sevii islands probably has more landmass and interesting places
>>
>>24788099
but johto's got dem caves
>>
>>24788056
None. We haven't seen all the regions of Poké-Earth yet.
So, as of the moment. I don't have favorite region. But, I'll mostly live the Kanto (Region), since. I started when Pokémon Red, Blue, Green and Yellow.
>>
>>24788056
But Kanto is such a shithole even from an in-universe standpoint

still one of my faves though
>>
File: 1431838722393.gif (2 MB, 300x225) Image search: [Google]
1431838722393.gif
2 MB, 300x225
>>24788115
>caves
>>
>>24788080
>Implying Mt. Coronet didn't cement Sinnoh as the GOAT region
>>
>>24788073
Kalos is worst region
>>
>>24788091
>caught alomomola
>as a kid

Underage
>>
>>24791767
until the new games expand it
>>
File: 1415459186054.jpg (16 KB, 169x240) Image search: [Google]
1415459186054.jpg
16 KB, 169x240
Kanto - a shit
Johto - the other half of a shit
Hoenn - watery shit
Sinnoh - mountainous shit
Unova - linear shit
Kalos - juxtaposed shit
>>
>>24791795
Then why are you here?
>>
>>24788073
>Johto is the best region
This.
>>
>>24791795
Kanto - solid region all around, no general theme and not too linear.
Johto - decent region, but very divisive. Some people love its rural theme but just as many hate it for its caves. Non-linear, which is always a plus and makes backtracking easier before you get fly HM.
Hoenn - even more divisive than Johto, and with good reason. If you dislike water routes (like me), you will probably dislike Hoenn. The beauty of some of the land areas are a mitigating factor.
Sinnoh - Just shit all around. I hated Mt. Coronet and whatever that goddamn flower route was. Some of the music was nice I guess, but all around just a shitty region and shitty lore.
Unova - linear as fuck. Castelia may look cool, but it is actually very devoid of content given its size and makes finding anything worthwhile a daunting task. The placement of the desert makes very little sense in the otherwise temperate region. Good games, but I did not like Unova.
Kalos - Decent lore, but otherwise kind of vanilla. Wish they had really shooken things up rather than give us yet another temperate region. Lumiose city also suffers from the same problems as Castelia but is x10 worse. Don't even get me started on the power outage.
>>
>>24788073
>Johto is the best region.

based
>>
Gen wars are against the rules friends
>>
Kanto - Ok but nothing significant outside of lavender town with its tower
Johto - has that nice oldschool feel but its way too small and too many empty locations
Hoenn - finally some diversity (desert, volcano, city on trees, city on water etc), just a bit too many watery roads
Sinnoh - nice cold region, snow, rain, swamps, fog, mountains.Very good all around
Unova - Pretty diverse, really big (especially n BW2) and the most modern region. But whats most important it feels very alive which is praobably the first time in Pokemon series
Kalos - very beautiful, pleasant and also quite diverse. It gives you the feeling of being a tourist who's traveling and sightseeeing. It lacks some punch but hey: we're still not done with kalos yet so thats not final opinion
>>
>>24788056
Kalos is the best, finally a good 3D region
>>
Sinnoh > Johto > Kalos = Kanto > Unova > Hoenn
>>
>>24795575
literally backwards: the post
>>
>>24791802
For attention.
>>
>>24795244
based nigga

The only thing ruining Unova for me is the atrocious instruments used for city music is general. Castelia isn't great to listen to compared to Lumiose or Jubilife.
>>
>>24791802
Just to suffer.
>>
>>24791998
Nice blog you fucking retard. Sinnoh was the best region and you are a dumb fucking blowhard.
>>
>>24791773
Newfag spotted
>>
Kanto - Meh, there was just too little going on with the region itself. Balanced in it's simplicity though, none of the caves/forests got too tiring.
Johto - An improvement, and a really nice aesthethic, but the number of caves got old quick.
Hoenn - Freakin' adventure island, shame they went overboard with the water routes because the land ones were nice and variated.
Sinnoh - If you like mountains then it's amazing, if not or you get tired of them quick it'll just be Kanto again.
Unova - Hoenn except with the water routes thing solved. Con is that traveling itself felt too easy. Healers everywhere and I think you barely even needed to use TMs.
Kalos - Comfy as fuck, but lacking in excitement as you travelled, and it didn't have much variety.
>>
1. hoenn
2. sinnoh
3. johto
4. kanto
5. unova
6. kalos
>>
>>24796351
oh, sorry, kalos should be placed higher
>>
>>24788073
johto is the smallest and the worst

Sinnoh is the best easy and either Unova (from BW2) or Hoenn is second
>>
>people hate hoenn for "muh water"
why? I love the water and it was fun adventuring around those huge open sea routes to find shit, plus diving.

beyond that all the cities looked unique and had their own theme.
>>
>>24788060
Spotted the ameriturd
>>
>No Orange Archipelago

Why even live
Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.