[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>fast text is not fast enough >turning off effects in battle
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2
File: yTk6zRjTE.jpg (35 KB, 720x600) Image search: [Google]
yTk6zRjTE.jpg
35 KB, 720x600
>fast text is not fast enough
>turning off effects in battle is still too slow

why can't they just give you an option with instant text, and a battle mode with like a quarter second transition into the battle, where the battle options start instantly with no pokeball animations, etc.
>>
lmao dumb neckbeard
>>
>>24788022
Auto battle like Earthbound,

If the enemy is weak enough insta battles, like Earthbound.

Would actually be good imo (you could turn it off when you want to catch a weak poke)
>>
i agree, OP. the game is too slow. they should just skip the whole game and cut to the hall of fame cutscene right after you choose your starter
>>
>>24788022
because then they cant advertise muh playable hours
>>
>>24788022
I don't know, why.
>>
>>24788054
That's a fucking stupid idea. Earthbound isn't Pokemon.
>>
>>24788054
Makes the game too easy and Pokémon is about catching Pokémon, if you didn't know. Bad idea. Also, they dropped that on Mother 3. Tough it worked fine in Earthbound (still, it made griding far too easy)
>>
>>24788054
all these slowpokes will just never get us bro.
>>
That's why emulators are so much better senpai
>>
File: 1433582414329.png (116 KB, 336x402) Image search: [Google]
1433582414329.png
116 KB, 336x402
>>24788022

If it enrages you that much and the fastest text speed and few seconds of battle animation isn't good enough, I think you have the type of life that won't put be putting that extra time to good use.
>>
>>24788210
>playing on absolutely disgusting and inferior emulators
>>
>>24788243
Inferior how? I don't use the online features and that is the only downfall
>>
>>24788243

If going by gen 6 emulation, than yes. We barely got a working 3DS Emulator that runs efficiently enough to play without a major annoyance.

Red/Blue to BW/BW2 has run smoothly and worked equal to their gaming counterparts. Some features excluded but can easily be solved by things like injection or Rom hacking.
>>
>>24788226
It's utterly disgusting for comp. Quick game is a good game, there is a time limit, it shouldn't be occupied by dumb shit.

Otherwise who gives a shit.
>>
>>24788380

The only acceptable reason this can even make sense is for people doing speed runs. Unless you're trying to make it to the tops of the scoreboards of fastest players, then you might wanna rethink just why you dislike those extra few seconds so badly.
>>
>>24788022
>playing gen 4
>>
>>24788328
Tbh I can't even play gen 6 because the uglyass 3d models.

But everyone knows pokemon progression is literally only graphics changes and the gameplay features can be added into the older games.

And with patches of older games that add in physical/special split, fairy type,new moves etc. Etc. There is really no point in playing gen 6 unless you like online battling and trading, which is understandable.

Tl.Dr. emulation is the best thing that has happened to pokemon
>>
>>24788022
/vp/ in a nutshell

>The game was way too fast and easy. I beat it in a day.

Later...

>The animations and text are to slow I need to speed through the game.
>>
>>24788519
>/vp/ is one person
>>
>>24788519
A game being too fast =/= tedium from inefficient, slow animations.
>>
>>24788638
/vp/ is a collective
>>
>>24788022
I know this feel.
>fast text is slow as shit
I selected fast, I want it to be fucking fast.
>Battle animations off still has animations
What the fuck. If I select battle animations off it should just update with the results of the turn in one frame as soon as I make my selection/the opponent is done with theirs.
Battle animations off should have zero fucking anigaytions
>>
>>24788243
enjoy your rom hacks. owait...
>>
>>24788054
>lvl 4 shiny appears
>your pokémon automatically kills it
gg
>>
>>24788022
>wahhhhhh!!! gimmegimmegimme!!! wantwantwant!!!
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.