[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw you can't see pokémon the same way you saw before
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: Untitled.png (9 KB, 254x193) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
9 KB, 254x193
>tfw you can't see pokémon the same way you saw before since you learned the hidden factors and competitive
>tfw you can't play the main games without getting bored because they're too easy the formula is always the same and you've played them too much already

All I want is to get that feeling again. That feeling of adventure, exploring new things, going through some challenges. Last time I felt that was in HGSS because I ignored everything and just played the game, but now I can't do it anymore.

I guess I need a break. I'm not interested in Z, especially if it is XY campaign again with just a few tweaks. Anyone felt that way before?
>>
>>24786038
Just you.
I only complain lack of New Pokémon each generation of Pokémon.
>>
Just you.
I only complain, about lack of New Pokémon each, in generation of Pokémon.
>>
File: image.jpg (111 KB, 1600x1039) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
111 KB, 1600x1039
>>24786038
I was pretty big into competitive early XY then burnt out. Now I only play casually or sometimes do a random battle here and there. I still don't really give a fuck about the competitive aspect outside of ingame at all.

Just take a break or play through your favorite game and enjoy it. Use new shit and don't worry about IVs and all that garbage. Looking for the right nature is acceptable though
>>
>>24786038

I'll only be interested in Z if it's a BW2-like sequel. If it's something closer to a Platinum- or Emerald-like third version, I'll probably skip it.
>>
>tfw still can see past numbers because I never pay attention to them in single player anyways
>tfw have no issue with the formula or ease of the games because I don't play Pokemon 24/7 or to be challenged

Feels fine.
>>
Ignore it :^)
>>
I'm kinda like you OP.

You just gotta play the main games differently like a nuzlocke or themed team.

Right now I'm playing through soul silver with Silver's team and it's fun.
>>
I don't give a shit about the meta. I enjoyed every game equally. D/P were shit though.
>>
>>24786038
Great team btw
>>
File: wizu wizu.jpg (29 KB, 354x303) Image search: [Google]
wizu wizu.jpg
29 KB, 354x303
>>24786038
wizu wizu
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.