[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So... What are six most hated pokemon?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 6
File: one of them.jpg (9 KB, 250x149) Image search: [Google]
one of them.jpg
9 KB, 250x149
So... What are six most hated pokemon?
>>
>>24784948
On /vp/ or by normalfags?
>>
>>24784948
landorus i
thundurus i
tornadus i
landorus t
thudnurus t
tornadus t
>>
>>24784961
Is there some difference?
>>
>>24784970
Well yea of course there is.

Apples to oranges.
>>
File: 99167556.jpg (39 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
99167556.jpg
39 KB, 600x450
>>24784970
I suppose? Lot of people on /vp/ hate Lucario, but not by normalfags.

Then again, I'm just talking out of my ass.
>>
Your favourites
>>
>>24784979
Who is hated by /vp/ then?
>>
Probably some of the most popular Pokemon, like Pikachu, Charizard, Lucario, Mewtwo. More exposure means more people who won't like them.
>>
>>24784962
hey... i like tornadus t...
>>
>>24784948
>So... What are six most hated pokemon?

That's a really stupid question.
>>
Gen 5 starters
>>
>>24784997
well we are here on /vp/, let's find out.
>>
Landorus and Thundurus are generally disliked. I don't see as much hatred thrown around toward Tornadus for some reason. Must be having a nicer color scheme and a Therian form that doesn't look like ass. If Tornadus were the only genie people would probably love him.

Keldeo gets a lot of hate for looking like a candy colored pony and for being poorly drawn.

Samurott and to a lesser extent Dewott, seems to be pretty divisive too. You either love it or you hate it with all your heart.

Darkai gets shit on sometimes too, along with Zoroark, Absol, Aegislash, Giratina, and Spiritomb. Must be backlash against perceived edginess. In Absol and Zoroark's case it also overlaps with perceived pandering to furfags.

Lastly, I've also seen those Ice Cream cone guys, Voltorb, Electrode, and Emolga get a fair amount of hate too. My guess is people just hate the way they look.

That's just what I've observed, both on /vp/ and on other sites and even real life.
>>
File: my sides.jpg (64 KB, 535x462) Image search: [Google]
my sides.jpg
64 KB, 535x462
>>24784970
>/vp/ is the majority of the pokemon fandom
>>
While Lucario seems to be universally loved, it doesn't change that it gets a lot of hate from a lot of directions.

Vanillite line also gets hate because of the design, more than Trubbish and Gardovor, but both can be considered on the list. The latter to a lesser extent.

I can't think of any other mons right now.
>>
Am I the only one who hates diglett? It's literally thumb with eyes and a nose and you never get to see it's full body.

None the less, there are shit tons of poorly designed pokemon. Condensing the list to 6 would be tough.
>>
File: 250px-050Diglett.png (53 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
250px-050Diglett.png
53 KB, 250x250
>>24785248
Yes, you are the only one that hates diglett. Digletts are awesome.Wondering what's under the surface is one of the mysterious and fun pokedex definitions. It is pretty darn cute too. It's perfect body shape pleases my autism.
>>
>>24784962
Official genie hate chart:
1. Landorus-T (aka the L in CHALK) = Thundurus-I (aka the Coin Flip)
2. Tornadus-T (Pivoting since 2012 featuring knock knock) = Landorus-I (gib Life Orb plz)
5. Tornadus-I (Um, i have nice abilities... guys?)
6. Thundurus-T (Why am i so slow?)
>>
That stupid fucking ice-cream line
>>
>>24784962
This. Except Tornadus is actually likable on its own.

So Lando, Thundurus, Ice Cream, Zoroark, Charizard, and that quadripedal otter.
>>
>>24784948
This little faggot using Fissure in the Battle Maison every goddamn time. Eat a dick you piece of shit fart pancake.
>>
>>24785888
>Eat a dick you piece of shit fart pancake.
kek
>>
>>24785888
>>
Charizard
Lucario
Charizard
Keldeo
Charizard
Slurpuff
>>
>>24785248
I hate dugtrio, but I've nothing against diglett
>>
>>24786930
But it's just three digletts
>>
>>24786942
Thats why I hate it. Just a lazy design, nothing is really explained e there isn't an evo that make dugtrio have sense
>>
>>24786984
es a joke man
>>
>>24785333
The Vanillite line is better designed than a lot of commonly liked mons. If your biggest gripe about it is that it's 'literally my mom's ice cream come' you need to think of a better problem because it's not even 'fucking ice-cream'. The line is based on stalagtites covered in snow that resemble ice-cream. Not to mention there have been basic designs ever since gen 1.

TL;DR: Get off the hate bandwagon, stop spouting memes and form your own opinion.
>>
File: 1365446767203.png (411 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1365446767203.png
411 KB, 640x480
>>24784962
this to be honest
accurate and objective
>>
>>24787458
The only real gripe I've ever had with the ice cream line is that they completely squandered their chance to make a chocolate colored shiny, instead of the barely different shiny we got.
>>
>>24787458
>>24787670 here, also that three Pokemon are wasted on the line. It could have easily just been a two mon line. I don't see why it needed three.
>>
>Lucario
>Zoroark
>Blaziken
>Goodra
>Gardevoir
>Lopunny

because of reasons
>>
Whimiscott,mawile, gothitelle, kricketune, sawk, throh, mandibuzz, golurk, samurottand many more but i dont remember their names rn
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.