[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How does /vp/ feel on the TPCi Dub Crew's Unprofessional
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4
File: FuckTheseGuys.jpg (10 KB, 274x184) Image search: [Google]
FuckTheseGuys.jpg
10 KB, 274x184
Natochenny: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KlD3pB82AJI

Rogers: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IoXaYRY4AyE

Cathcart: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XQrIKuRFBI0

I like how people continue to make up excuses for the shit these people have been putting out like, "Oh, it was just Wayland/the 50th director" because it's not true, the whole dub cast is so terrible both as people and as actors now if you ask me.

The new director is just a novice, too, 9 years in you'd think TPCi would give enough of a shit to hire an experienced person but look where we are.

P.S. I got two on Knotz and Wayland ready to go, brace yourselves, in a few weeks I'll link them.
>>
i'm not surprised
>>
>>24783849
Didn't a couple of women who work for TPCi do hentai dubs?
>>
>>24783909
Michele Knotz did two: Sextra Credit, and another one called Big Boobs Buster I heard in the 1990s.
>>
>>24783909
Also whoever they got to voice Shauna in the dub did hentai dubs, too, name escapes me at the moment.
>>
>>24783849
Eh, really. Being "terrible" people doesn't change their work. If anything, you should only judge them for what they do and how well they do it.

Yes, the dub is horrible, but what the voices do on their free time doesn't matter to me (Rogers did fuck up a lot writing on Serebii, though, fuck that shit), as long as they and keep it clean with the law.
>>
>>24783969
Oh, but I do, they're shit at that as well, this only adds fuel to the fire, my friend.

Fair enough, but even in that regard, they're terrible.
>>
>watch first video

woooowwww so she smokes pretty fucking big deal.
>>
>>24784066
That's one of many issues with her, namely
her whole "haters gonna hate" response to criticism, I don't even know what's going on
with the show I'm audition for, I'm promoting
smoking as not having any bad health effects.

She can smoke as many blunts as she wants,
but the other things she does are absurd.
>>
>>24784066
>auditioning for

Sorry, meant to say that...
>>
>>24784084
Not to mention that ego:

"Be nice and I'll do the voice."

Dafuq?
>>
>>24784112
Ugh I hate arrogant women so much. Only men should be allowed to be full of themselves. Right /vp/?
>>
>>24784131
I like how you're just making that up as if I said anything about that- Rogers and Cathcart are even more horrendous when it comes to their egos.
>>
>watching the dub
>>
>>24785773
>implying I watch the dub anymore

These people and TPCi's awful dubbing are exactly why I gave up on it.
>>
File: 1444040134873.jpg (47 KB, 500x678) Image search: [Google]
1444040134873.jpg
47 KB, 500x678
>>24785773
>>24785875

Bet you're the type who just watch raws but only comprehend Japanese only by the means of google translate.
>>
>>24787669
>Implying could even be the same person with username being different

Moron...
>>
>>24785773
>watching the sub
>>
File: 1443821674898.png (240 KB, 390x447) Image search: [Google]
1443821674898.png
240 KB, 390x447
>>24788714

>Implying that the post was even implying they we're both the same person.
>Clearly isn't.

Anon, I don't think your in the right place to point 'moron' at somebody...
>>
I can't decide whats more autistic: manually typing in the name 'Anon' on 4chan or name-and-shame-ing pokemon VAs
or pointing out that those two things are Very Autistic
>>
File: 1448406706370.jpg (40 KB, 253x192) Image search: [Google]
1448406706370.jpg
40 KB, 253x192
>>24788836
Why not all three?
>>
>>24783849
Out of all of those links, the only one that really rubbed me the wrong way was JCC. He had info from both sides (4Kids and TPCi) and lied about the nature of the 4Kids' contracts.

Rogers just sounds horribly confused. Notice how his info directly conflicts with what OGT says. At least he was willing to listen to feedback.
>>
>>24788836
Still using that buzzword is pretty autistic, namefriend.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.