[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'VE GOT IT! Throughout this entire year, we've hyping
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4
I'VE GOT IT!

Throughout this entire year, we've hyping the announcement for Pokemon Z version. But all the while have gotten nothing worthwhile (except for Mystery Dungeon). We've all been duped, we've all been played for fools by the man who dances on the excitement of the anxious and dry. But none shall be played as the fool from this point on!

So here's what we have to do. If we ANTI-HYPE as hard as we can i.e deny the announcement of a new mainline Pokemon game in this thread. If we genuinely believe that a new mainline Pokemon game will never be announced in the near future, then it will happen, Pokemon Z will finally be confirmed. Abandon all hope, and we shall be rewarded greatly from our unscrupulous endeavors.

Tomorrow will bring nothing.
>>
File: 1449201563893.jpg (177 KB, 533x388) Image search: [Google]
1449201563893.jpg
177 KB, 533x388
>>24782220
>b-but they will announce it at Nintendo Direct! THIS one will be it!
>b-but they will announce it at E3!
>b-but they will announce it at World Championship!
>b-but they will announce it at CoroCoro! This one is THE one, trust me!
>b-but they will announce it at the birthday of the franchise!
>b-but they will announce it a the "Big Nintendo News" tomorrow!

This board is hilarious
>>
>>24782262
Literally the most autistic board on 4chan.
>>
>there are people who still don't know that ORAS were the last games
The clues were all over the place.
>>
>>24782220
You're right, tomorrow will bring nothing, because Z has been announced through all these months via anime and corocoro. Patternfags won't admit it, but you know it's true.
>Zygarde new formes confirmed
>Z all over the fucking place
>HURR DURR they haven't announced it yet
So you basically want everything spoiled for ya, new megas, details on the region, everything, being those the things that ruined XY at first.
Want release date? Me too. But don't say it hasn't been announced.
>>
>>24782316
But it hasn't been announced.
>>
>>24782416
>not understanding context
>>
>>24782316
>an actual game hasn't been announced
>BUT JUST LOOK AT THE SIGNS IT'S OBVIOUSLY BEEN ANNOUNCED GUYS
>>
>>24782425
All this shit doesn't matter as long as there is no official announcement.
>>
1. We get leaked information.
2. Then, 4-3 Mouths before the actual game come out. We get leaked Rom
3. Then, We buy the actual game.
After playing the leaked Rom.
>>
File: same shit.jpg (25 KB, 410x410) Image search: [Google]
same shit.jpg
25 KB, 410x410
>guys its going to be announced at may out of nowhere, like ORAS!!1
>guys its going to be announced at e3!!1
>guys its going to be announced at the end of hoopa's movie premiere on japan!!1
>guys its going to be announced at VGC cuz remember masuda always makes big announcements there!!1
>guys its going to be announced at tokyo video game show, no way they can miss this chance!!1
>guys october corocoro will surely deliver!!1
>guys its going to be announced at the end of the mega evolution special because it HAS ZYGARDE ON IT!!1
>OH MY GOD GUYS THIS IS IT, GUESS WHAT, NINTENDO DIRECT WOOO, ITS GOING TO BE ANNOUNCED THERE, THIS TIME I PROMISE I AM NOT WRONG, EVEN MASUDA TWEETED IT AND HE ONLY TWEETS MAINLINE GAMES STUFF, NO POKENN OR SPINOFFS THIS IS IT GUYS THE WAIT IS OVER!!!!!!11!!1

Can you please just fuck off, its going to be announced when they feel like announcing it, so stop overhyping every shit you see on the internet.
>>
masuda when he teases vp not revealing pokemon z
>>
>>24782220
http://strawpoll.me/6198214/
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.