[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Visual improvements you'd like to see in Z: >make flying
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 6
File: 1407826304929.gif (672 KB, 197x156) Image search: [Google]
1407826304929.gif
672 KB, 197x156
Visual improvements you'd like to see in Z:

>make flying pokemon ALTERNATE between gliding and flapping
>give some pokemon both ground AND sky animations, like Xatu, Tropius and Megamence
>sharpen up Haxorus and Feraligatr's models, they're too rounded
>make Thunderbolt look more impactful
>make Return and Frustration have "scaling" animations, so the stronger they are the stronger they look and sound. lots of things use these now and they feel weak
>make health drain or heal DURING status animations, not after them. leech seed takes fucking forever to play out
>scale down Garchomp's model, it shouldn't be bigger than Wailord. increase the maximum model scale for xbox hueg pokemon
>give Scizor back its twitchiness
>give Mega Manectric a more dynamic stance, so it looks less stupid from the front
>give Trick Room and Tailwind persistent animations like weather
>>
File: image.jpg (52 KB, 640x567) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
52 KB, 640x567
>>24779584

>"Make battles more laggy, please!"
>>
Go back to sprites.
>>
File: lillipup.png (20 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
lillipup.png
20 KB, 200x200
Please kill me.
>>
File: 1444410190229.png (275 KB, 1024x868) Image search: [Google]
1444410190229.png
275 KB, 1024x868
>Bring back following Pokemon from HGSS. Fully integrated with Pokemon-Amie, allows you to interact and play with your partner in a dynamic open world environment. Can be toggled on or off.
>>
>>24779680

nigga there is no way 3DS hardware can handle that. 2 frame sprites =/= fully animated, dynamic models.
>>
At the very least there ought to be a persistent indicator on screen for various effects (confusion, leech seed, tailwind etc)
I'd like things to not be so damn slow and take forever to play out
Things that won't happen- more idle animations so the pokemon dont just stand around staring at each other like retards
Like... better attack animations? I don't know what specifically but they just look so dull and lifeless
>>
>>24779584
>>24779680
this is some cheap ass bait
>>
>>24779666
Nice meme Satan.
>>
>>24779584
You can't actually do that in Amie, can you?
>>
File: 1442372208778.gif (2 MB, 320x239) Image search: [Google]
1442372208778.gif
2 MB, 320x239
>>24779731

pokemon are asleep sometimes when you open amie. they all have sleeping and waking animations.
>>
>>24779750
Oh! I knew about that. I guess I never saw Eevee sleeping. Thanks!
>>
>>24779700
no, Degenerate duty is not Satan
>>
>>24779693
I kind of miss how Pokemon occasionally flickered with the color of the status they were afflicted with. Especially frozen ones. Nowadays it just looks like they're poorly petrified.
>>
>>24779584
change the the super trainer that shit is such a chore.
>>
>>24784753

>EV training is a chore

Wow who would've thought
>>
File: fletch.png (93 KB, 400x240) Image search: [Google]
fletch.png
93 KB, 400x240
>>24779680
Limit it to your starter and for FUCKS sake let me switch it off and I'd be OK with this.

>>24779584
The worst thing about XY aesthetics is when you enter a wild battle and it shows the mon face-on like pic related. ORAS fixed this, and I hope it stays.
>>
>>24779750
>nutted
>>
Add an option to fuck Gym Leaders/E4 members after you defeat them, Rance style. Also release the game on the Oculus Rift.
>>
>>24785841
Fuck limiting following pokemon! Simply include an option to use it or not. The best way to implement it would be through the pokemon screen so you can select them like you would to use an HM or whatever and choose to let them follow you. If it's optional then why the fuck would they limit it to starters. Makes zero sense for you to want limitations on an option that you obviously want to turn off anyway. It's like saying "Fine! You can do that thing I don't like. But you can't have fun with it!"
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.