[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Well?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 5
File: tough choice.png (190 KB, 756x549) Image search: [Google]
tough choice.png
190 KB, 756x549
Well?
>>
Why wouldn't I press it?
>>
I don't care about Pokken at all but it seems pretty cool. Such a stupid idea to include Pikachu Libre when there's a pokémon with that very concept

In fact, remove all cosplays pikachus altogether
>>
no, leave hawlukek alone
>>
>>24778788
I'd smash that button with my dick so hard whoever could get it out would be crowned king arthur
>>
>>24778788
Whats the downside again?

I only see positives
>>
>>24778794
>>24778797
>>24778808
>>
>>24778794
>>24778797
>>24778799
>>24778808
>>24778821
>>24778825
Gamefreak here.
But you all like Pikachu, why would you even consider it?
In fact, we are planning to add a Mega Pikachu next gen! Isn't that wonderful? :^)
>>
>>24778885
I'd actually liek that very much, please, thank you

Raichufag tears sustain me
>>
>>24778788
>tough choice
Said no one ever.
Press it until my finger bleeds.
>>
File: image.jpg (128 KB, 1600x900) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
128 KB, 1600x900
>>24778885

>only 400+BST

>Not Mega Raichu that's faster than Mega Sceptile, has 140 base Sp.Atk and Sheer Force.
>mfw you give Pikachu Shadow Ball.
>>
>>24778885

Also, if you really liked Pikachu, you'd give it Surf again. Or Scald or Ice Beam. Literally anything that gives it more coverage.
>>
File: pressthebutton.gif (725 KB, 300x225) Image search: [Google]
pressthebutton.gif
725 KB, 300x225
>>24778788
>>
I would, especially consider Hawlucha is one of my favorite designs of Gen VI .
>>
>>24778788
no because it's removing female representation in place of gender-neutral representation which we already have plenty of :^)
female pokemon are cute. CUTE!
>>
>>24778788
What's the downside?
>>
>>24778933
I
>>
>>24778788

>Obvious non-controversial answer with barely any downside

OP, I don't think you quite get how these threads are supposed to work.
>>
>>24778788
Hawlucha deserves more recognition and Pikachu has enough of it. I don't see the dilemma here.
>>
>>24779180
This. Try again, OP. And DO NOT mess up this time.
>>
>REMOVE PIKACHU REEEEEEEEE!
Jesus Christ you people are insufferable.
Cosplay Pikachu was an interesting concept and I liked it. You just hate it because Pikachu Libre got a spot in Pokken. Where does it say that Hawlucha can't be included as well? You're acting just as bad as the faggots who kept crying that Dark Pit was a "waste of a slot" in Smash 4.
At least Pikachu Libre has unique moves, unlike Dark Pit.
>>
>>24779387
Actually Cosplay Pikachu was hated since it was revealed by anyone who wasn't a gamefreak shill. It was the pinnacle of ashnime pandering intoxicating the games. Pokken just made it worse, adding the same character again with a different moveset instead of adding any other interesting pokémon that would take the same development time.

>Where does it say that Hawlucha can't be included as well?

Libre having Flying Press as special move (or something) which is Hawlucha's signature move highly suggests it. That's why Pikalibre and Hawlucha are getting related at all, it wasn't just a random coincidence.
>>
>>24778788
I'D FUCKING FLYING PRESS THAT BUTTON
>>
Who wouldn't?
>>
>>24779387
Wasn't Dark Pit as less waste of a slot as
Cloud Strifer?
I thought he was a fucking waste when he was announced since he was never in any actualy ninendo games.
>>
>>24780200
>HURR ANYONE THAT LIKES THIS IS A SHILL!
Great argument bro.
>ashnime pandering
Are you retarded? What does Cosplay Pikachu have to do with the anime, other than being featured in an episode LONG after ORAS was released?
>Pokken just made it worse, adding the same character again with a different moveset instead of adding any other interesting pokémon that would take the same development time.
See the last few sentences of my post.

>Libre having Flying Press as special move (or something) which is Hawlucha's signature move highly suggests it. That's why Pikalibre and Hawlucha are getting related at all, it wasn't just a random coincidence
Dear god, it shares ONE MOVE, Hawlucha's chances are ruined!
You know how many Street Fighter characters use the Hadoken, Shoryuken, and Tatsumaki despite all three being considered Ryu's signature moves in the first game? Even Mega Man and Mega Man X use the Shoryuken, with X also using the Hadouken.
There's also Falco using the Landmaster as his Final Smash in Smash Bros., and the Koopalings sharing Bowser Jr.'s Final Smash of turning into Shadow Mario despite not being involved in the plot of Sunshine at all. Both Ness and Lucas use the same PK Starstorm despite only one of them ever learning it in the series. Pikachu also essentially copies Super Sonic for his Final Smash, which is labeled as Volt Tackle despite being nothing like Volt Tackle. Pikachu also uses Skull Bash, which from what I can remember it could never actually receive in the games. Same with Greninja using Shadow Sneak, up until the event distro that was based on his appearance in Smash.
Hell, "signature moves" in Pokemon no longer mean anything. Remember when Twineedle was exclusive to Beedrill? Or Skull Bash to Squirtle's line? Or the Fang attacks to Rattata and Raticate?
>>
File: 1413727412553.gif (1 MB, 320x232) Image search: [Google]
1413727412553.gif
1 MB, 320x232
>>24781629
good job, you won the argument

heres a gold star
>>
>>24781629
>Both Ness and Lucas use the same PK Starstorm despite only one of them ever learning it in the series.
Actually, neither one of them learn it in their games, Poo and Kumatora learn it.
>Same with Greninja using Shadow Sneak, up until the event distro that was based on his appearance in Smash.
The Froakie line learns Shadow Sneak by level up, dude
>>
Who the hell wouldn't press that button?
>>
>>24778788
Obviously.
>>
File: 1429847551330.gif (29 KB, 210x240) Image search: [Google]
1429847551330.gif
29 KB, 210x240
>>24781629
All of your examples had the original character that had the move be inserted in the game before (or at the same time) the other characters who copied the signature move.
Pikalibre is the only example of a character copying another's signature move and being inserted in a game before the original.
>>
I don't give a fuck about Hawlucha or Pokken, but any button that gets rid of a pikachu, especially the fucking awful cosplay variants is worth hammering.
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.