[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Myers-Briggs Personality and Pokemon
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 232
Thread images: 70
File: 1431326700666.jpg (86 KB, 600x580) Image search: [Google]
1431326700666.jpg
86 KB, 600x580
>Take personality test
>other anons assign you a Pokemon based on your result. Could be the mon you are or your ideal partner, whatever other anons say
>we all discuss personality types among Pokemon, which are which etc

Test: http://www.16personalities.com/personality-types
>>
File: fuck.png (390 KB, 795x665) Image search: [Google]
fuck.png
390 KB, 795x665
>>24777651
At least post your result first, OP.
Also, I'm INTP-T.
>>
>>24777651
>click link
>all white characters
Check your privilege before posting this bullshit, scum
>>
ISFP-T
>>
>>24777651
Easy link to actual test

http://www.16personalities.com/free-personality-test
>>
I was very happy with the results I was given last time (pudgy Eevee) but I also want to hear other anon's opinions.

I am an INFJ. I'm short (5'6") and unfortunately a bit pudgy. I consider myself a nice and people enjoy talking to me and coming to me with their problems. I have low self-esteem and really want to make a difference in the world and be able to help people that are in trouble. I want to be someone people can look up to, but I haven't found my calling yet.
>>
File: istpresult.png (26 KB, 351x466) Image search: [Google]
istpresult.png
26 KB, 351x466
>>24777720
Sorry hombre, here I am
ISTP, I'm very physical and like to indulge in anger when I can
>>
File: image.jpg (59 KB, 625x664) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
59 KB, 625x664
>>24777764
Forgot picture.
>>
File: Enneagram.png (8 KB, 375x217) Image search: [Google]
Enneagram.png
8 KB, 375x217
INTP-A.

Alternatively, I'm also fond of the Enneagram Test of personality. MBTI + Enneagram usually tends to show an accurate picture of how you are/how do you act.

http://www.eclecticenergies.com/enneagram/test.php

>investigator (5w6).
>>
>>24777720
Another INTP-T here
What pokemon do we get?
>>
File: 1378629710029.jpg (49 KB, 625x374) Image search: [Google]
1378629710029.jpg
49 KB, 625x374
>>24777901
>>24777871
I prefer the enneagram tests as well, I'm INTP-T for Myers-Briggs and 9w1 sx/so for enneagram
>>
>>24777720
>>24777732
>>24777747
>>24777901
At least post some information about yourselves. Favorite things and mannerisms and emotions. Do you want a Pokémon describing you or a Pokémon describing a large group of people that are minutely similar to you?
>>
>>24777911
I am >>24777910 And >>24777901
I'm a tub of lard with self confidence issues. In public, I definitely keep my thoughts inside my head, and even more so when I have a crush on someone, which happens often. I'm an artist hoping to make a career out of it, though I'm rather self destructive due to not doing homework and draw instead. Help, just kill me tbHonest rn cuz
>>
>>24777919
You're an autistic smeargle who never got the handprint on their back
>>
>>24777911
You asked for it, anon. Here comes the blogs.
I'm >>24777871
Rather logical and write a shit-ton while trying to explain something, often going around the subject to detail stuff that may or not help with what I'm saying. I've had problems in the past understanding people and I often try to give them solutions instead of emotional support.

While I love knowledge and have a thirst for it, I often find myself succumbing to laziness, and have a hard time focusing on just one hobby. And while pretty logical I love fantasy, and would love to live in a different world, like the 'mon one.

Favorite type is Bug, even if I fear them IRL.
>>
File: me.png (80 KB, 873x658) Image search: [Google]
me.png
80 KB, 873x658
last thread anon give me a absol >>24770523
INFP 5w4
>>
ops i forgot
>>24777817
torterra
>>24777870
milotic
>>24777871
aggron
>>
>>24777939
Absol does fit your description, but I'm torn. I would also think Eevee would go well (and Flareon).
>>
>>24777911
>>24777720 here.

>Favorite things
Money
>mannerisms
I like to sleep
>emotions
Usually angry.
>Do you want a Pokémon describing you or a Pokémon describing a large group of people that are minutely similar to you?
Up to each individual anon to decide.
>>
>>24777937
Are you me?

Except I'm INTP-T and 5w4, without problems understanding people.
>>
File: myers-niggs.png (35 KB, 345x353) Image search: [Google]
myers-niggs.png
35 KB, 345x353
>>
File: image.jpg (63 KB, 640x713) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
63 KB, 640x713
INFP in the streets, INTP in the sheets. Also, my enneagram is 4w5.

I'm genuinely kind to people 95% of the time. I'm actually a little naive and can be too trusting because of it. I get overwhelmed easily and struggle with anxiety and depression. I feel the need to stand out and be unique, but often feel forced to conform. I make very few friends, but not necessarily for a lack of wanting. I can get attached to people pretty easily. I'm a pretty nonviolent person, but I'm also not afraid to stand up for myself or others if I think it's right. I can be pretty bitter and passive-aggressive. I'm trying to figure out where I belong and other dumb shit.

>>24777817

Tyrogue line. I see you more as a Hitmonlee than the other evos.

>>24777764

I agree with the Eevee, but you could also be a Ralts.

>>24777919

A shy and insecure Slowbro. Chin up, Anon.

>>24777919

Alakazam. But that's kind of tentative. I'm 100% sure you're a Psychic-type, though.

>>24777939

Absol seems cool.

>>24777955

A cheeky Snorlax.
>>
File: MBPT.jpg (34 KB, 738x624) Image search: [Google]
MBPT.jpg
34 KB, 738x624
INTJ-A.

Musician, programmer, and fitness enthusiast.
Exceedingly honest (if you don't want to know, don't ask), and love having routines.
Small dose of emotional detachment, and a sprinkle of OCD meticulousness.
Favourite thing? Efficiency.
>>
File: prsonality.png (87 KB, 1089x590) Image search: [Google]
prsonality.png
87 KB, 1089x590
>>24777651
for reference, my favourite pokemon is torterra
probably getting something nihilsitic and wicked tough
>>
INFP-T
I got the personality type of: The Mediator
>>
INFP-T here. Which Poke would I be?
>>
>>24778077
medicham or bulbasaur
>>
>>24778088
>a powerfull hard hitter
or
>a bulky fucker that never dies.

god damn decisions...
>>
>>24777910
Yeah, I discovered it a year ago and it helped me understand a lot of myself. Even come to the conclusion that my ex of that time was indeed my first love.

>>24778006
I actually have a friend that is a 5w4, and we have share similar tastes/standpoints.

The thing about understanding people was mostly in the past anyway.

>>24777942
Aggron uh? May I ask why? You got me curious. And if you did take in count the blog.
>>
>>24777651
INFP
Sometimes drift into ENFP
>>
>>24778066
Wii-Fit Trainer

The obvious one would be Gallade but.. I would say Bisharp.

I mostly associate it with efficiency, specially when it comes to the Dex info. On the other hand it has the be emotionally detached enough to control the group without leading to havoc. I know, it may not fit that much into the description, it just fell like it.
>>
im istp but i have gotten intp in the past
>>
INTP-T
I'm physically active, short, and CAN do social situations but I am introverted and antisocial through and through.
>>
INFP-A (I flip flop some on S/N and T/F though)

Enneagram's combo of the Peacemaker (9) and Investigator (5).

I consider myself easy-going and I also don't have a lot of motivation. I like to doodle a lot. I like be open to other people's ideas, but won't necessarily agree with them. I've been told by a lot of people that I'm smart, but I don't feel especially so. I tend to like unconventional and cute Pokemon.
>>
ISFJ
which pogeyman i'm
>>
I assign all of you mr mime
you can choose to be mr mime or married to one
gl hf
>>
>>24778509 here because I forgot
Only doing people who added more than just their types.

>>24778445
I think a Mienfoo fits.
>>24778066
Ohh, difficult to peg. Electabuzz, maybe.
>>24778053
A lazy Murkrow, I could see.
>>
Another INFP here.
>>
>>24778509
Wow. You sound just like my ex.

Having a hard time with you, but I gues..Ralts/Kirlia or Buneary/Bunnelby would kinda fit.
>>
File: ENFP-T.png (163 KB, 1321x713) Image search: [Google]
ENFP-T.png
163 KB, 1321x713
>>24777651
Second time I taken the test and still got ENFP-T. I got an ENFJ on a Keirsey temperament sorter test I had to take for a class once and some other online tests like http://www.celebritytypes.com/test.php

>>24777871
Took the link test and got 6w7 (barely beating 6w5 by .5). I have taken the Enneagram test before and was typed as a 6, I'm sometimes mistyped as a 2 or 9.

Is it normal to be mistyped so much? Regardless I believe I am a 6 ENFx Idealist.

What would my pokemon match be?
>>
INFP-T family
>>
>>24778678
Yeah, is pretty normal to be mistyped, not only on Enneagram, but MBTI too. Sometimes your type actually is the second or third option. You have to remember that is just a test, not something 100% accurate.

And the thing with Enneagram is that you have to do a little research even after taking the test, because that can show you the mistypes and the correct wing according to your thinking/behavior.

Totodile and Pichu seems like the optimal option in your case, at least to me. After all, other people could think otherwise.
>>
Quick question: are most people that score INTJ assholes? I always score INTJ in these tests and I'm a massive asshole. It seems like it's the prick variant of INTP.
>>
>>24778718 here, and a bit of blogging because >>24777911 asked for it.

I'm rather shy, keeping away from people unless absolutely nescessary. I do have quite a fondness for observing people though. I'm rather interested in finding out how others think and act. I also tend to like to help others that go through hard times by offering emotional support or just being there as a friend. Speaking of friends, I have very few in person, but more online that I regularly talk to. And now on the online note, I tend to try to hide my identity, usually behind a roleplayed mask. Oh yeah, and I like roleplaying too.
>>
>>24778773
Nah, I have a friend that is INTJ. He isn't an asshole at all, pretty cool guy. The only "assholish" behavior I could say about him is making fun of people that have a brick for a brain or act too much like a normie, but I'm a INTP and I do too.
>>
File: ProtagonistCommander.png (20 KB, 346x328) Image search: [Google]
ProtagonistCommander.png
20 KB, 346x328
EN(T/F)J-A here, 1w9. Traditionally have scored ENTJ, but the posted quiz gave me ENFJ by 51/49%, which is to say that they likely needed to choose one and coinflipped. It entertains me that ENFJ is the "protagonist", as I am not the sort of person to take unnecessary risks, and therefore would be best as a supporting role. I'm charismatic, but not enough to be the main character, I think. ENFJs have also been called the Teachers and the Givers, which is probably a little more accurate. (Although I despise children, I spent a summer as an environmental educator, and passing on what I believe to be important information was highly enjoyable and rewarding.) ENTJs are always some sort of position of authority, at least by name alone. At least there is no confusion on that front. However, I only take command when I have been offered it, I feel that I've earned it, or it is obvious that no one else will.

While MBTI types are ultimately meaningless, I do think that they can grant some insight as to one's cognitive functions. Being pegged by it as an extrovert has actually led to me becoming more extroverted as I unconsciously attempted to fit my type. I honestly think it has led to some much-needed self-improvement, but that might not hold true for everyone.

>>24778678
See, this is the kind of guy I could see as a protagonist. Idealism, maybe charisma, and a self-doubting personality with room to grow over a character arc. I'm going to give you Pikachu, mascot of the Pokemon franchise.

>>24778509
I will give you Girafarig, as an unconventional but cute Pokemon, which is Psychic but not strongly so, and a touch of duality to compliment your shifting nature.

>>24778445
I think you should have a Medicham. Analytic, inward-thinking, and focused on physical activity.
>>
Scored as an INFP-T
>>
ISTP-T Virtuoso
>>
>>24778841
Double post. I'm a slacker, but can get serious work done when I put my mind to it. I don't start conversations, but I go all in once invited. I often downplay my own ability at a variety of things.
>>
>>24778753
Thanks anon! Totodile was my first water starter so that's cool I got it as a pokepal. Any reason why Totodile and Pichu as a choice?

Yeah by reading the actual Enneagram book I realize I was mistyped. I was also told that in MBTI the last letter can change depending on your mood or situation, that's why I just accept I am a ENFx (though I welcome anyone to comment if I am ENFJ or ENFP)

>>24778805
Cool thanks for the kind words anon! Some good reasons for getting assigned Pikachu but I would use a thunderstone to get a Raichu in a heartbeat. Raichu= Bro
>>
>>24778851

I'd actually think you are a ENFP, it kinda suits you more, according to the 6w7.

And I kinda went to the "happy to go" kinda of look Totodile has. The overly-happy and charismatic characterization on it helped too. And well, 6 tend to shift a little bit on that regard, even sometimes going for auto-destruction because of mood swings, which suits well on a person with over the top personality (losing confidence).

I could be wrong about this, since I don't know about you more than your typing.

About Pichu kinda went with the same the other anon said about the protagonist, but I still think Totodile goes better with you.
>>
>>24778851
Admittedly, Totodile is objectively cooler and a hella bro.

And as I said about character development, you can totally evolve into the king of GF-ignored badasses.
>>
File: shame.gif (242 KB, 320x176) Image search: [Google]
shame.gif
242 KB, 320x176
INFP-T after answering the test with brutal honesty. Warning for possible Tumblr-tier blogging:

Let's see. On top of my head, I'm pretty quite and reserved, but can put on a peppy social "mask" whenever the situation calls for it. I'd rather play a good game or watch a good movie or video rather than make small talk with others, because the latter sort of burns me out and I think I have literally nothing else to talk about to some people. Actually, I think I'm pretty unmotivated when it comes to social interaction and sometimes academic matters, so if you have me on Skype or Telegram, I might never talk to you until you messaged me first (that doesn't mean I don't think about you a lot).

I'd talk and draw a lot if I weren't pre-occupied with my own laziness or vidya.

I like being able to help people and give them gifts—if I had all the money in the world, every kid in Africa and locations like that would have a fucking 3DS and all the potatoes and bread and meat they wanted.

I don't have many close friends, but not out for a lack of wanting. From my experiences, I find that I can maintain surface relationships pretty well while my personal close relationships bomb dramatically. I think my friendships bomb because I never take the time to talk to them after a long while, and I think I try to assert my own naive, selfish ideals when it comes to attempting to solve their problems. At the end of the day, I'm afraid of growing up or dying alone, but my mannerisms doesn't exactly help that much.

I don't like complications. So, I don't exactly dig taking sides or engaging in conflicts because I feel like that'll affect my relationship with somebody or something. That's why I attempt to remain neutral, or never involve myself at all and let things play out. People can talk to me about their probs, but I'll probably never come out with mine. I don't like it when people refuse to open themselves to other perspectives or adhere to common sense, so I kinda hate SJWs.
>>
>>24778869
Sounds like a very good reason for me being partnered with Totodile. I think you're right about the ENFP suiting me more so thanks again anon.

>>24778877
Dubs of truth!
>>
>>24778773

>>24778773
http://www.16personalities.com/intp-strengths-and-weaknesses

If this is anything to go about, it seems like INTPs actually aren't inherently kind, as they're fact-seeking and can apparently be "insensitive", "condescending ", and other stuff like that.
>>
File: test.png (22 KB, 295x512) Image search: [Google]
test.png
22 KB, 295x512
>>24777651
ISFP-A
Enneagram Type 8 with 2w1

Programmer, writer, rapper, dancer, capoeiristas, adventurer eater (within reason I aint going try korean poo whine),

Kind to my people reserve to anyone I don't know due to being burn out by people growing up. But once a person get passed that I'm outgoing enthusiastic, and to some people find me charming which I never believe myself to be due to self-esteem issues. I'm narcissistic when it comes to more believable things about myself which isn't much. I'm prideful the only time I swallow it is when I know I'm in the wrong. Went from superiority complex in high school to inferiority in Uni. I generally cross the lines when I make a joke.

Other than that I'm loyal, compassionate, hard headed, arrogant, hot blooded but only if the person is testing my patience
>>
>>24778962

You are literally fucking me. >>24778053

So whatever I am, you are too, probably. One anon says Murkrow, which I don't really see honestly.
>>
>>24778869
From the anime I would agree that Totodile is a good candidate for ENFP but I would actually suggest that Brock's Marshtomp will be a better fit for a Doubting 6:

1) I don't remember the anime so much but Bulbapedia reads that "Initially, Mudkip was distrustful of strangers and was very protective of those it cared for".

2) The pokedex for Mudkip in Y reads, "To alert it, the fin on its head senses the flow of water". Which goes well with a security orientated 6.

Typing this, I admit that Mudkip sounds more of a 6w5 Defender. Totodile from the anime is always biting things does fit a 6w7 Buddy as the 7 wings thrill of new sensations and being distracted with shiny things.

>>24778987
Congrats anon, you got two very powerful water starters as your ideal partner. You lucky dog.
>>
>>24779066
>Toxicroak

>>24778962
>Absol

>>24778053
>Paras

>>24778805
>Chesnaught
>>
File: Untitled.png (78 KB, 1012x612) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
78 KB, 1012x612
I'm INFP-T.
>>
File: temperaments.gif (128 KB, 623x783) Image search: [Google]
temperaments.gif
128 KB, 623x783
Updated:

>Artisans
ISTP: Delphox
ISFP: Typhlosion
ESTP: Charizard
ESFP: Infernape

>Guardians
ESTJ: Serperior
ISTJ: Torreta
ESFJ: Meganium
ISFJ: Chesnaught

>Idealists
ENFJ: Empoleon
INFJ: Greninja
ENFP: Feraligatr
INFP: Blastoise

>Rationals
Skipping it
>>
>>24777942
None of these are based on any sort of fact. These don't make any sense.
>>
>>24779197
>Toxicroak
all right I'm my favorite fightying type
>>
>>24778962
>I don't have many close friends, but not out for a lack of wanting. From my experiences, I find that I can maintain surface relationships pretty well while my personal close relationships bomb dramatically.

Are you literally me?
>>
>>24778789
I feel Yamask.
>shy
>observing
Yamask are not tricksters unlike many other Ghost-types. They prefer solitude.
>helping others
>emotional support
Yamask are often sad themselves. I feel that they would be able to offer a very real, understanding emotional support.
>less real friends
>more online friends
I'd imagine ghosts have more ghost friends than real friends.
>mask
>role playing
This one's pretty obvious.
>>
>>24779118
Judging by what others are saying, we're probably Dark-type regardless. Funny how in Japan, that's "evil."

>>24779222
Perhaps. Mind telling a little about yourself?

>>24779209
Whatever's said here prob applies to you too, but a little bit of info could be good since this test isn't infallable to exceptions.
>>
File: 1425975391650.jpg (47 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
1425975391650.jpg
47 KB, 600x800
>>24777871
I'm also a 5w6.
>tfw endlessly in pursuit of new knowledge but will never know or understand everything
Kinda sucks m8 but it's all I've ever done.
>>
>>24779259

>>24779222 is me as well, I guess I could say about myself that I'm more of a loner, and prefer of company of myself more than close friends. I'm awful at keeping friendships alive online (I used to talk to other people, but we just don't message each other as often anymore.) and I can be manipulative and guilt-trippy at times as much as I hate it. I'm rather gluttonous when it comes to eating food too. I can't trust myself with the power of authority because I'm afraid I'll ruin everything.

Is that enough information?
>>
File: totallycoolodile.png (61 KB, 192x212) Image search: [Google]
totallycoolodile.png
61 KB, 192x212
>take myers-briggs at 15
>INTJ
>take myers-briggs at 20
>ESFP

Growing up is wierd
>>
>>24779259

Yeah, I feel like Dark-types are pretty accurate for INFPs, ESPECIALLY Type 4 INFPs (which I suspect you are as well, but I could totally be wrong).
>>
>>24779313

>INTJ at 14
>hardcore INFP at 20

Guess my heart was just two sizes too small.
>>
>>24779313
These online tests aren't that reliable anyways. Learn your cognitive functions nigga.
>>
>>24777651
CONSUL (ESFJ-A)

I also am a huge fan of dicks (I'm M) but remain a virgin at 20
>>
>>24779304
Those actually describe me pretty well too tho.

I'll post and describe more once I'm done with something, keep in touch.
>>
ESFP. Test so accurate it's scary.

anyway totodile or feraligatr is cool
>>
INTJ-T

Dang. Funny how this fluctuates. I was INTJ as a teen, and wavered into INTP at one point, but back into INTJ now.

Picked up a very blunted affect from long-term depression and I'm still not very outwardly emotive most of the time. Judging feels like the one thing I've relaxed the most on. Judging is so much more of an angsty, "I'm sooo sooper smart" teenager thing. I just don't give a fuck now.

Definitely much less of a robot than when I took the test as a teen. Still kind of an introverted, awkward, loner type. ...like everyone else on this board.
>>
File: Sin título.png (90 KB, 1360x768) Image search: [Google]
Sin título.png
90 KB, 1360x768
>>24777651
I made it before. Here it is.
>>
>>24777871
6w5 this is an interesting system
>>
>ESTJ

Literal master race
>>
I don't fucking care about your personal life or your problems or finding your spirit pokemon, just state your personality type and your favourite pokemon so we can categorize them and analyze the common trends.

ENTP and Toxicroak here.
>>
>>24779586

But that's not what this thread is about, dick. Go make that thread if you want to have it.
>>
>>24779519
Read >>24779131
>>
INTP-A and I took both enneagram tests,the standard one mentioned being a type 1 but a 6w5 when taking wings into account while the second straight up said 6w5 and the self preservation instinct.
>>
>>24779438
Let's face it, if you frequent 4chan on some more-than-occasional basis, you're pretty much a loner in some respect.

>>24777939
>>24777948
>>24779197
Aw damn. I'm not disappointed, but I also didn't expect to be that dark edgy furry Pokemon everybody loves to hate.
>>
>>24779197
Chesnaught actually is a pretty fair assessment, but you'd laugh if you saw what a small thing I actually am.
>>
>>24780175
Real power comes from within anon

I picked Chesnaught for you because of your 1w9 White Knight typing and your preference for a supporting role and pictured Spikey Shield.

I'm in the same boat as you anon, I'm a skinny guy and I got two bulky pokemon partnered with me; Feralgatr and Swampert. I spar in martial arts noneless and I learned that it is the heart and will of person that makes them a hero.
>>
>>24780296
That's adorable.
>>
INTP-T and either 5w4 or 5w6, they had the same chances. I'm literally autistic - as in, psychologist diagnosed with Aspergers - and generally prefer to spend time doing random shit on my own than going out and being social, even when I'm bored, because holding a conversation on something I'm not actively interested in is very stressful. Computer science student who's secretly afraid that if I was never born, the world would be almost exactly the same, minus ten or twenty people who would be affected.
>>
File: images-20.jpg (10 KB, 300x168) Image search: [Google]
images-20.jpg
10 KB, 300x168
INTP. As expected, am an introvert, awkward, loner type... but only because I really have no idea how to make friends. Like, at all. How is it so easy for everyone else? What's the trick?

Also am interested in East Asian culture, language, history, and sociolinguistics.
>>
File: ESFP.png (82 KB, 921x592) Image search: [Google]
ESFP.png
82 KB, 921x592
I took the test twice at separate times and got the same result so here is mine.

ESFP-A

What pokemon will I get?
>>
Where my ENTJ bros at?
Betafuck INTJs need not apply.
>>
>>24780452
I should probably add a little more.

I have always wanted to own my own business either Hospitality/tourism or a small general store. You know so I can meet people and bring them the best product/service. Something I wanted to do as a kid.

When it came to work wasn't the most organized though but I still figured out how to get things done.

I prefer cities to natural landscapes but nature is fun too as long as thee is someone to hang wit/ talk to about later.
>>
>>24780427
not looking like a slob and just going up to someone and saying hi?
>>
File: _20151206_165520.jpg (53 KB, 720x578) Image search: [Google]
_20151206_165520.jpg
53 KB, 720x578
>>24780452
Meloetta, Pirouette Forme
>>
>>24780512
>some totally random person comes up to you and says hi

Sounds more like you're the autist. In that situation most people would be put off by random strangers without any obligations interacting with them. Most people make friends in environments that provide them with a mutual interest and reason to talk to people like a class.
>>
>>24779349
Machoke

>>24779412
Lopunny/Totodile

>>24779438
Metagross

>>24779459
Alakazam

>>24779561
Arcanine

>>24779644
Gardevoir

>>24780423
Magneton

>>24780512
Can you give a little bit more?

>>24780548
Smeargle?

Sorry I don't really have a to go off off...
>>
>>24780609
Eh. Seems accurate, though I personally prefer Porygon-Z, just for the hilariously stupid Hyper Beam/Adaptability/Normal Gem trick. Single highest-BP attack in the game, as far as I can see, and Porygon-Z's SpAtk is good enough that it can murder anything short of defensive Dialga (that's not Ghost-type).
>>
File: results.png (20 KB, 349x375) Image search: [Google]
results.png
20 KB, 349x375
This is my first time talking this quiz, what am i?
>>
File: Screenshot 2015-12-06 17.15.05.png (45 KB, 353x413) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot 2015-12-06 17.15.05.png
45 KB, 353x413
>>24778805
>ENFJ-A
My nigga.
>>
>>24780694
I'd say you're Medicham because you're an analyst with intuitive and thinking characteristics.
>>
>>24780452
>Chansey

>>24780427
>Tangela

>>24780423
>Dwebble

>>24780694
>Malamar

>>24780548
>Togetic

>>24780716
>Pyroar
>>
>>24780755
>Pyroar
>yfw I'm a Leo
>>
File: YFW 2.jpg (30 KB, 615x407) Image search: [Google]
YFW 2.jpg
30 KB, 615x407
>>24780764
>>
>>24778053
>>24777948
i'm the emo furry then
when people were posting pictures to see what pokemon they look like i got a eevee i'm okay with flareon
>>
File: intp.png (33 KB, 705x656) Image search: [Google]
intp.png
33 KB, 705x656
This looks about right. I tend to get INTJ and INTP pretty equally on these things. I've gotten ISTJ once several years ago, too.
>>
>>24780954
Claydol
>>
>>24780977
I was hoping for Zygarde-core. Oh well, Claydol works.
>>
>>24780954
Over time I've beginning to think that INTP tend to get other types as a result of trying to know more and understand others, adapting themselves to the people around them.

Of course, I'm just talking about my little crazy theory, but the thread kinda demonstrated something similar.
>>
>>24780994
If they were as intuitive and trying to understand others more, that'd make them E not I.
>>
>>24780363
What is adorable about >>24780296? You being sincere anon or is this some tipfedora sarcasm?

>>24780891
Remember...admitting you have a problem is the first step in recovery.
>>
>>24778773
INTP tend to be idea guys, while INTJ are usually the ones who try to get the INTP to do shit with their ideas, only to get mad when they don't want to move beyond the idea stage. Whether that's a good or bad thing depends on your perspective.
>>
>>24780427
>>24780755
>Underrated post
>>
>>24779131
You brought up some good points for Mudkip being a 6 type. I think ultimately Mudkip is an INFP rather than an ENFP. Totodile is the best fit for ENFP.
>>
ISFP
Laid back, easygoing. Kinda scruffy. Pretty naive. Went to school for art but dream of travelling and being an palaeontologist. Generally quiet til I open up. In large social situations I'd rather sit back and watch than interact but with fewer people I'm much more open. My friends say I'm a good listener. Notorious for procrastinating

What you got for me /vp/?
>>
File: s4bkq6o.png (897 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
s4bkq6o.png
897 KB, 900x900
>>24781931
Either Sandshrew or Cubone. Aron could be an option too.

Yes, I know. Obvious answer, but since you are the kind that tends to be more laid back until you get comfortable, it seemed like the best.
>>
>>24779320
In that case, I guess I wouldn't mind if I were, say:

-Hydreigon
-Pangoro
-Absol
-Zoroark
-Liepard
-Greninja
-Sharpedo

Of course, life will fuck me over and make me something derpy like Spiritomb or Malamar.
>>
>>24778962
You know? I would dare to say that you are a Wobbuffet, either that or Phanpy. Those two feel to me like how you described yourself.
>>
>>24782489

Actually, I'm not so sure anymore. Really, the only thing I see fitting of that list is Absol. Dark types are generally tricky and malevolent.

Maybe a Grass or a Psychic type would be better. Maaaaaaaaybe Fairy, but that might be for those who are more extroverted.
>>
>>24781055
I was being sincere. It's difficult to tell over text, I know. It seemed a very heartfelt sort of post, which struck me as adorable.
>>
File: infp.jpg (93 KB, 1055x672) Image search: [Google]
infp.jpg
93 KB, 1055x672
My favorite pokemon is Gothitelle FWIW.
>>
I had INTJ the last time I took it. Weird.
>>
What do you guys use to determine a person's compatible Pokemon? Like, what do you look for?
>>
File: Sin título.png (95 KB, 1197x858) Image search: [Google]
Sin título.png
95 KB, 1197x858
8w7
>>
>>24783266
I've been guilty of bias on anime characters. Other than that, Dex behavior and looks of the mon.
>>
File: Results.jpg (29 KB, 311x323) Image search: [Google]
Results.jpg
29 KB, 311x323
With a 5w6. Strangely accurate in most ways, though I was an ISTP each time I took this in the past.
>>
Answers here in this thread.

>>24783465
>>24783495
>>
>>24778993

... And damnit, should have seen this post before posting that other comment, what a waste.

I cannot speak for other INTPs, but for me it can vary. Generally I prefer to be rather laid back and at a distance. I don't mind striking up a conversation, but usually I prefer to avoid attatchments if I can help it. My standards for who I am friends with are rather high, to the point where I have not had anyone whom I would consider a close "friend" for the past fifteen years or so. Individuals vary based on their experiences, upbringing, genetics and other factors Anon.

For INTPs, these can vary like any other type.

As an INTP, I find empathy to be... Difficult. Do not mistake this for being malevolent if we are unresponsive. I can attest to this in regards I am not completely heartless. Hell, I have made two donantions to random homeless bums in the past. I am patient. But there is a limit. I prefer you not waste my time. Generally though I give people the benefit of the doubt, taking time to examine them. I rather not waste their time, thus my hesitation when getting into some bigger relationship than mere "aquaintences".

Point is, the descriptions in this link do not cover the whole nine yards, only "barely" scratching the surface.

There is a reason why it is a bad idea to rely on these descriptions as the absolute go to when "testing" and "labeling" people. It just results in baaaad doo-doo.

-----

Now, what Pokemon would I be, and who would my partner be based on this information? What other information should I provide? What did I miss?
>>
File: 1376415704975.jpg (114 KB, 677x538) Image search: [Google]
1376415704975.jpg
114 KB, 677x538
Got INFP from this test, usually either get that or INFJ depending on when I take it. Sometimes F gets swapped for T, too. Whatever.

I'm a very outwardly friendly person and a good listener, with a cheerful personality prone to joking, but I don't like to open up about myself or my interests. I don't even like traditional forums because of the way your posts can be tied to your username. I'm pretty wishy-washy, which is probably why these personality tests don't give me consistent results. Pretty much my only interest that isn't NEET as fuck is acting in theater, which I really enjoy. I don't care what role I have really, in fact a lot of times ensemble is the most fun, but I enjoy getting to be part of something big without actually being myself. Besides that I don't consider myself a creative person, and prefer things with more objective goals rather than subjective entertainment. I'm neurotic and sometimes feel like I'm a pretty judgmental person, but I'm usually reminded that I'm just really naive about how complicated all social relationships are because I try to avoid them. Regardless I still think I'm way more pessimistic than I come across as to most people, which sometimes slips through and takes people I know by surprise.

Also I procrastinate a lot when I'm nervous, which is all the time, and is why I'm writing all this now instead of studying. Judge me.
>>
>>24783550
>Drifloon

>>24783535
>Metagross

>>24783456
>Unown

>>24783394
>Onix

>>24782702
>Mew

>>24782644
>Sentret
>>
>>24783535
Sawsbuck/Stantler. Both fit well a person that while can be accessible, rather be on an environment that they feel more comfortable.

They are also usually seen only by themselves, if only, which could demonstrate not sharing a herd mindset.

>>24783550
Milotic/Luxio. Both can and will communicate with people, not really showing off problems with this, but tend to be just the cheerful or good natured ones, nothing else. Both don't seem the type to have an outwardly lifestyle, specially Milotic.

Overall I see more a Milotic there, but I tend to like putting two options, so the person can check themselves and end up with a better grips of which one represents/would be a suited partner (although one could argue that the someone that shares similarities while also having differences whit us is the optimal partner).
>>
File: 1esfj-a.png (66 KB, 938x650) Image search: [Google]
1esfj-a.png
66 KB, 938x650
Here's what I got.
ESFJ-A

First time I took this test I got INFJ. I wonder what changed? Either way, after reading the descriptions, I think I like this one better.

My favorite pokemon tend to be cute stuff that I could pet or would want as a pet. Stuff like Espeon, Arcanine, Liepard, Furfrou, Raichu...

But then I also have a strange affinity for Ice-Type legends, because Articuno and Kyurem (moreso vanilla Kyurem, the fusions are still cool, but vanilla Kyurem is better) are also among my favorites. I don't really like the other regi's that much, but I really like Regice because its legs look cool and it reminds me of one of those Canadian rock men statues made of ice.
>>
>>24782609
Thank you for your kind words then anon.
>>
File: 1532353.jpg (691 KB, 849x680) Image search: [Google]
1532353.jpg
691 KB, 849x680
>>24784767
I don't know if you would like it, but I kinda think Lapras could be. It wouldn't be that easy to pet but I find it cute as fuck, and Ice!

It also tends to express a sense of maturity and fraternal affection, even of the ones that could lead a group. It's a big boy.
>>
>>24784793
I'd date people like you if they were more common

>>24783550
Like most of the INFPs here, you'd generally be classified as a fictitious type, since INFP personalities fit mainly into kindness, idealism, and escapism.

Dark, Ghost, and Dragon are good bets.
>>
>>24784828
I love Lapras! Thanks!
>>
>>24784851

Dark and Ghost types in Pokemon tend to be more cruel and malicious. Definitely not INFP, unless you can find some exception to the rule.
>>
>>24784851
I think most INFP's would go to Dragon, Flying, Ghost, Psychic, or Fairy type. Those are the types most associated with fantasy and dreaming. Bagon is the classical example, I think. Bagon's already a mythical creature, and it spends its days dreaming of becoming even more cool and mythical by growing wings.

Dark types are too cynical, save for Umbreon, since it's just a fox thing that likes monnlight.
>>
>>24784946
I don't know man. I would argue that Water should be in there too for the INFP, while getting rid of Ghost and Psychic.

Ghost tend to like playing pranks, unless you put them because of "emotion eating". Psychic tend to be too mental for a INFP; not saying they can't think at all, but their focus isn't prone to be the cerebral type.
>>
>>24784969
I would even suggest INFP to be grass type. Pic related shows them chilling and day dreaming in the sun.

I think it depends on the actual pokemon rather than on the typing.
>>
>>24785058
Yeah. I usually tend to go by Pokemon rather tan typing, but if one had to classify, there's a majority for X and some exceptions that can be included.
>>
File: personality.png (102 KB, 1172x902) Image search: [Google]
personality.png
102 KB, 1172x902
>white
>6'2
>skinny
>good sense of humor
>want everyone to like me but I'm afraid nobody does
>favorite type: fighting
>>
>>24785139
Sounds like Lucario then.
>>
>>24778869
>>24778877
>>24779131
>>24780296
Just to settle the debate once and for all...As a ENFP with a 6w7, who's a better partner for me? Feralgatr or Swampert? Or another pokemon entirely?

>>24784851
>London?
But in all seriousness I'm flattered anon. Give the dating scene some time. I wasn't also so adorable like you said, took me awhile to realize inner strength and mature. Before that I was pretty much a jerk and womanizer. Saw the errors of my ways and where it would lead me if I kept it up. I decided to really change and to be a better person, which I think comes from messing up so much.

I was told if you want a smart partner than go hang out at a library or if you want somebody that can cook then take a cooking class and meet people that can cook (and learn how to cook at the same time). It's like hunting, list the traits you want in a partner and go to their environments. I know you'll meet somebody good anon, so don't give up hope. Hope that helped.
>>
>>24785242
Totodile/Gatr. As stated earlier by some anon, Swampert goes better with INFP than ENFP.
>>
File: stats.png (20 KB, 335x345) Image search: [Google]
stats.png
20 KB, 335x345
By result was INTP, which I don't fully agree with.

I tend to be a daydreamer and will often lose misplace stuff when I'm in deep thought. It's not to say that I wouldn't prefer practicality, however.

My three favorite elemental types are fire, grass, and electric, if that helps. Ground is cool, too.
>>
ESFP-A
2w3

Background: I'm a girl. I tend to be too friendly but I'm straight forward and honest with my intentions. I love helping people but sometimes it feels empty when it is never reciprocated. I'm never lonely but I never have what I want. I never look depressed and when I am, people close to me know something is seriously wrong. I wish I had an easy life but I enjoy the complex world we live in. I've been called a great motivator and leader, but I can't motivate myself to fulfill my own aspirations. Despite appearing happy and gleeful, I have common thoughts of how to kill myself due to the shit I try to put behind me. Almost every night I have the same dream over and over, or at least a continuance of the same world. I at least try to make the best of every situation.
>>
>all these INFP /vp/ people

interesting.

INFP. I think my closest match would be a Drifloon, occasionally a Drifblim.

>aimless
>easily popped (both from design and its Def/SpDef)
>can be friendly, but in that ghosty sort of way
>can sometimes try to pull innocent people into my aimlessness, but usually get pulled into having purpose instead
>>
File: 1410899148239.png (24 KB, 740x328) Image search: [Google]
1410899148239.png
24 KB, 740x328
>>24784636
>Mew
>>
File: ss+(2015-12-07+at+07.16.25).png (101 KB, 1181x791) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2015-12-07+at+07.16.25).png
101 KB, 1181x791
blorf
>>
File: endless_whispers.png (412 KB, 631x480) Image search: [Google]
endless_whispers.png
412 KB, 631x480
>>24785361
Togetic/Audino. It may sound kind of stereotypical, but both mons tend to share traits of being helpers or at least, liking to do so. On the other hand Togetic can be seen easily as a leader and Audino the motivator.

Those thoughts are something that I can't really classify as a trait a mon would have, or one that gets a hold of the personality as a whole, so I stand by the initial point. Either way, Togetic on it's initial state (Togepi) tends to see the first person as their mother/father, so if one of these two may someday have that kind of feelings, it would be easier for Togetic.

Didn't choose Togekiss because it would fit more when eventually you get over whatever happens right now. It may never happen, but who knows what the future awaits.

Hope whatever it is, it can be fixed or you can get over it. I know how hard it is since I've been around a lot of ESFP.
>>
>>24777651
ENFJ with a 6w5
>>
>>24777651
ENFP 4w3.

Used to get super emotional and shit as a kid, but I've mellowed out since. I don't really give a shit about what other people think of me, but it's not like I don't care about having friends. I don't really take things too seriously and I like to poke fun at all kinds of stuff, and I have a thing for the paranormal- it just sort of fascinates me. Oh, and I like to sketch and draw, usually paranormal stuff I design like aliens, ghosts, monsters, and whatnot. I have no trouble speaking before an audience, and I've been told that my voice is very attention-grabbing when I want it to, in the movie trailer sort of way. I've also been told that I live in another dimension or something, because I've always been daydreaming, with my head in the clouds.

I tend to switch on and off between calm and closed-in, to boisterous and making dumb remarks. The latter persona is usually only around friends, so I carry the impression of being an introvert. I used to think I was an introvert when I was a kid because I was quiet and reclusive, which seems to be common among ENFPs.
>>
File: Well..shit.png (56 KB, 735x631) Image search: [Google]
Well..shit.png
56 KB, 735x631
Welp, there we go again..

>>24785139
Tyrogue/Eevee. While both don't represents that much because of the lack of attacks, it could be said that they are some sort of Jack of all trades. Tyrogue having having three different options of evolution and Eevee having as of now, eight.

I took the "want everyone to like me but I'm afraid nobody does" to heart in this case, since you didn't gave that much information (apart from the MBTI, but that helped choose as well). Both mon have the chance of eventually evolving, Tyrogue even more, without the need of evolutionary stones or certain criteria. As such, it can be pretty stressful not being what the other wants, or eventually failing to "be good enough".

Overall I would go with Tyrogue, though, because the versatility of Eevee is more prone to what a trainer chooses, which doesn't exist (that much) with the former. And hey! You can be a pretty good rapid spinner, a heavy kicker or a coverage puncher.

>>24785287
First of all, I'm feeling curious; why don't you agree with your result as a INTP?

As of right now, I can't see you as anything but Xatu, since is what would fit the brief description and also the INTP. If wouldn't mind trying again, though, if you want give a little more insight on yourself.

>>24786234
Whismur line. It kinda show how you slowly evolved from being that quite kid, introverted, and fits Whismur.

Later on you clearly took your own way and became able to be more open about yourself and what you think, kinda what happened with Loudred, not caring for the others too much. Of course, that doesn't mean you don't have a more calm voice when is needed.

Overall, you do seem to care more about your "own voice", which settles for me the connection with the line.
>>
INTP last time I checked and I'm also a 5 on the Enneagram. What is my pokemon?

Hard mode: Match me with a starter pokemon
>>
>>24786451
>Empoleon

>>24785414
>Serperior
>>
File: 51286102.jpg (2 MB, 1200x1188) Image search: [Google]
51286102.jpg
2 MB, 1200x1188
>>24786451
Fuck this hard mode. It got me thinking about it for two hours.

Empoleon/Torterra.

Empoleon is the obvious one, since the Emperor has to get his head on a different plane than what most people tend to think. INTP-5 tends to have that kind of mindset, being on a different realm, with their focus an opinions fluctuating thanks to the knowledge that keeps coming.

It's the kind of mind that goes well with someone of that lineage. And that represents pretty well the Piplup line.

On the other hand we have Torterra. Is the kind of mon that seems pretty easy going, isn't it? But to me at the same time looks like the type of pokemon that doesn't care that much about the other people around. Now, it may seem contradictory with what I stated earlier, and it kinda is, but I'm mostly going here for the "outside the box" mindset. It seems to be the kind to be able to be unique. To be their own while still learning more and more. Just like nature, growing and growing, sometimes looking like not having a limit.

So, there it is. Turtwig line is mostly because they appear to have that ability of being an outsider.

Both could work out, but I think the scale is weighted towards Empoleon.
>>
>>24786322
Exploud makes sense. Reading over what I had put down, I assumed either that or Noivern. I'm glad, since it's one of my favorite normal types next to Snorlax and Porygon-Z.
>>
File: I am not a responsible person.png (105 KB, 1133x775) Image search: [Google]
I am not a responsible person.png
105 KB, 1133x775
Last time I took this test I scored INTJ-A, so I'm fine with these results.
>>
File: Chuck Norris Thumbs Up.gif (334 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
Chuck Norris Thumbs Up.gif
334 KB, 320x240
>>24787084
>>24787179
Wow! Thanks anons

>>24787179
Extra brownie points and thumbs up for you anon! Since you gave me two pokes and went into detail about.

You're good so you mind partnering a poke for my brother? He's been tested for INFP before but now gets ENFx on tests. Is a type 6 on the Enneagram. Go for two for two with hard mode anon!
>>
File: I'm an hero.png (108 KB, 1308x815) Image search: [Google]
I'm an hero.png
108 KB, 1308x815
Which one would be a protag?
>>
I often score INTJ. Basically, I'm a resented covert narcissist/BPD type that spends a lot of time daydreaming about my ideal reality and personal image. Delusions of grandeur, revenge fantasies, and oscillating between feeling shitty or feeling that I have the potential to do everything. I sure wish I could be the godlike figure I imagine for myself and indulge every single one of my needs, but more realistically I just wish to get enough money to move away from everyone (which won't happen anyway). I think that the one thing that slightly motivates me to address my kamikaze mentality is the very few friends that I have and I care for. Also, I really hate heat.
>>
>>24787677
You eventually reach the threshold where you slap on a -A and just give up.

My final started an hour ago and I'm shitposting on /vp/.
>>
>>24787253
Starmie

>>24787333
Aggron or Tyranitar. Gonna go with Aggron. Just a gut feeling.
>>
>>24787677
You sound like Kyurem, probably Black Kyurem. Like, seriously, the personality, hating heat, everything.
>>
>>24787313
Sure, I'll try, just give me a little bit to think about it. Shrinking the options to just starter mons requires more thinking.

>>24787677
Kek. I'm INTP and I'm exactly like you, just to a lesser extent.

Let's see. INTJ. Godlike figure. Not going ape-shit because of the people you care about..

It kinda gets hard when trying to convey a mon that fits the grandeur delusions. That's why in this case I would have to divide this on two: The one that would go insane and destroy everything and the one that can hold onto it. Hydreigon and Weavile.

Let's start with Hydreigon. The usual description goes on saying that it can and will destroy everything. It doesn't matter what it is, it will be fucked up if it gets identified as an enemy or something that can harm Hydreigon. The best way to put it: he is the most brutal part of your psyche, the one that wants to happen some day, but will (probably) not.

Now, for Weavile, it goes to show how devious a mon can be. One could say it's worse than Hydreigon, by the fact that the former is just a raw, destructive nature. Now, here goes the "caring about others" part: it can live in packs. Of course there can always be problems around a group, but it goes to show that it can be a loyal one, even if a few seconds before it was killing in cold blood to get some food. But being evil isn't enough.

So, overall I can't see you as just one. It kinda has to be a combination of the two, unless someone finds a better example. As of now, that's what I can see about it.
>>
>>24787313
Enough time to think. Let's get to it.

Now, I already said to someone that Totodile line seemed to be the most easy one to associated ENFP (and Mudkip line with INFP), so that's kind of settled.

Now, let's try to go for ENFJ. When you think of a protagonist, he is the kind that will have everyone drawn to them. They are the leaders, the one everyone's going to look up to. Or at least, the ones that find it hard to go along without a guide.

While strong, and thanks to the type 6 of the Enneagram, the problems of self-esteem and other that tend to spike on someone that's a ENFJ, get worse. The self-doubting can be pretty heavy to a Loyalist.

So, we have a strong character that can lead, but can fall to their demise pretty easily too, just by having a weak mind. This, to me, fits pretty well with two starters: Charmander and Chespin.

Let's begin with Cha. Cha is hugely popular with a big amount of people. Which of course, doesn't mean that they are good per se, but it shows a character that often is viewed as the one that can lead you to the victory. Fire, a strong element. Red, the usual leader. Characteristics are easily found on the first fire starter to make him be the perfect protagonist.

Now, that's just what you can see about it, let's get with mental capacity. As depicted, it's a strong willed mon, loyal. Doesn't tend to give itself on the problems around. But, at the same time, pretty prideful. He is the "Fire Dragon" after all.. Failing is not an option and in doing so, can hit heavily on the psyche. Something like that could lend to depression but it isn't something I'm going to go on about too much.

So, in the end, he's the representation of the strong and epic character. The protagonist that will kick your ass with (mostly) no downsides. Except pebbles.

(1/2)
>>
File: Red and Green.png (165 KB, 571x333) Image search: [Google]
Red and Green.png
165 KB, 571x333
>>24787313
(2/2)

Let's get to Che then. Chespin, on the contrary, is the cheerful kind of protagonist. Easily represented as the kind fella, energetic. The one jumping around and doing the best he can do to solve stuff, even if it may be harder than what his limits are. The hero that we deserve, but not the one that we need.

The downside, however, is that self-doubting will happen a lot. The upside? It may as well leave as soon as it came. Yes, the thoughts are not going to leave their heads (accepting and forgetting are different, after all), but the hero needs to be there regardless.

He is the character that, despite the hardship, will (probably) get up again and again, never surrendering. There may be moments in which it can't surpass certain tests, but hey, tests are meant to be taken again until you pass them, right?

Right? Okay, maybe not, but they are barriers that need to be eventually climbed.

So, there. Hope you are happy with it. It mostly went with the flow, the hard part was trying to convey which starters were the best to represent a Protagonist type of guy.
>>
INTJ-T
Same result as when I took it last year.

I consider myself to be a someone who is always interested in learning things and seeing new places, but I consider myself to be a huge pussy.
I'm pretty emotionally flat basically all the time but I do care about the people close to me. I'm never angry at anyone or overly happy for anything at the time, and it takes a lot for me to get pissed off. I'm aware I take myself too seriously but I know when to laugh at myself, and I try to be as truthful as possible all the time. I do hate confrontation and avoid it at all costs though.

Writing this out makes me sound like a bland boring buzzkill, but most people I've been with for long periods of time say they enjoy my company. I have a small circle of close friends which hasn't changed much in 15 years.

What Pokemon am I?
>>
I'm ENTP-T and the Pokemon results I have had in Mystery Dungeon and a random type quiz were Charmander, Totoidle, Mudkip, and the Steel type (one was Steel Grass so I would be Ferrothorn from that). Totodile's my favorite since Feraligatr is my favorite Pokemon along with Arceus. I'll lost the break down from the 16 personality quiz if anyone asks for that too.
>>
>>24788231
If you're a guy (and you almost certainly are), I'd say Meowstic, since you sound like a male Meowstic, especially the part about considering yourself a huge pussy.

If you're a girl, I'd go with... I don't know... Dunsparce? You sound like a Dunsparce too.
>>
>>24788277
I'm a -boy
But I like meowstic, so thanks
>>
>>24785287

Whose says INTPs cannot be dreamers Anon?

On the contrary, dreams propel the psyche and mind of the INTP
>>
>>24785139
>good sense of humor
>want everyone to like me but I'm afraid nobody does
Umbreon, hands down
>>
>>24788212
The Chespin line and ENFJ seem to be tied together in this thread. I was assigned Chesnaught as a supportive character, though, whereas this person saw Chespin as a main character. I think I agree more with the person who gave me the evolved form for the line more, just because I don't think the line has the raw charisma for it.

For your brother, especially with the Ennegram typing, I'd probably go more towards Charmander.

>>24788231
I think you'd do well with Vivillon. It's a worldly Pokemon, often well traveled (thanks to being traded), and has Friend Guard, so it obviously cares about the people close to it. Its defenses are also absolute garbage, so it can't take a hit.
I imagine it wouldn't want to get into many fights.
>>
>Likes being around people but hates strangers
>Cant hold or initiate a conversation
>Plans everything as far in advance as possible
>but can bullshit everything in a desperate situation
>stress the fuck out and go into Flight (as in, fight or flight)/Panic mode at the smallest disturbance
My favorite types are Poison like Crobat, Muk, and whatnot, and I tend to favor slower, physically-oriented 'mons or glass cannons. My favorite legends are Groudon (but all the Primal Weather trio are equally awesome imo), Lugia, Reshiram, and Zapdos. But most of my favorites are just because theyre cute and soft-looking, like Audino, Floette, and Grimer.

And yes, filename.
>>
File: Literally autistic.png (96 KB, 1134x770) Image search: [Google]
Literally autistic.png
96 KB, 1134x770
>>24788430
Did I mention that every time I plan something it goes wrong somehow and I'm not necessarily disorganized, but I leave things about (with a pattern or group, I know where they all belong) and tend to forget things, like my image?
>>
File: pokeballs.jpg (280 KB, 625x944) Image search: [Google]
pokeballs.jpg
280 KB, 625x944
I am INTP-A

Categorize me f a m
>>
>>24788450
Your pokemon is a Snorlax because youre a landwhale
>>
>>24788495
damn.

Read like a book.
>>
>>24788437
I think you're a Woobat, Unova's answer to Zubat.
>>
i'm an INFx with a 4w5 typing.

>daydreams a lot
>sleeps a lot
>desires to make a difference in some way
>hopeless romantic who likes the idea of "tru wuv" too much to leave it behind me
>depressed and anxious
>few friends, but we're close
>shy but a good conversation partner if you get to know me
>learns things quickly

favorite types are fairy, dragon, fighting, and steel.

gimme a partner, /vp/
please
>>
>>24788391
The thing is, that I went mostly for the two options, but at the same time trying to go more in depth than just support; after all, he IS based on a Paladin.

On the other hand, Grass tends to be the type of cheerful and optimistic, characteristics that a lot of protagonists share. Charmander is just more the "action hero" Protagonist while Chespin the "hard worker" Protagonist. At least that's my view on it.

I will try posting more partners tomorrow. I think I started hallucinating because of lack of sleep.

If you want not just a general partner but one that suits you well, try to talk about yourself instead of just dumping your typing on the MBTI/Enneagram test.
>>
ENTJ
I'm not a strict person but rather cheerful or optimistic. However I also like strategy and competition but I'm not necessarily good at it, which is why I love watching Pokémon battles and discussing strategies but I'm not a big player myself.
I'm also a beta "classy" faggot that likes Pokémon like Honchkrow (and Lucario, I guess) and whose favorite type is Dragon.
>>
>>24788317
>>24786322
They totally can but yesterday, when I first took the quiz, I felt like I was too social to be labeled an INTP. Now however, after having considered my average demeanor, I think the analysis fits well, even if I'm not entirely comfortable with it.

So what pokemon, senpai?
Hard mode: which starter?
>>
>>24789125
Forgot to include some traits.
>pensive, absent-minded
>introspective
>reticent
>casual when I know you, somewhat anxious otherwise. Can become incoherent in conversation when excited, otherwise understandable.
>honest
>>
When you're taking these tests, don't pay attention to the "personality description." Instead, focus on the actual functions within each typing.

For example, I tested as an INFP in the test OP linked, but with my actual functions I'm an INFJ.

It's a bit of a long read, but here's a pretty good link:

http://understandmyersbriggs.blogspot.com/2012/12/the-8-cognitive-functions.html?m=1

It includes every type's four functions.
>>
File: ENFP-A.png (145 KB, 1307x839) Image search: [Google]
ENFP-A.png
145 KB, 1307x839
I drift towards this and ENFP-T
>>
>>24789125

You don't have to be antisocial to be introverted. In the proper setting I am extremely social. I teeter between absolutely silent to the person who will talk your ear off for hours. INTPs be like that I guess.

At the end of the day, I am definitely more comfortable on my own though, even if I still crave daily interaction and conversation
>>
Would Sceptile be considered INTP?
>>
File: image.jpg (176 KB, 1124x1846) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
176 KB, 1124x1846
Commander here.
>>
>>24790610
I liked the commander on the horse avatar better
>>
>>24788173
>>24788212
Thanks for going in-depth with the explanation anon!

>>24788391
>>24787179
So from these posts, a 6 Enneagram would be more a fire type than water? 5 seems like it can be water or grass.
>>
>>24790823
You're welcome. Hope you liked it.

And yes. I would say that you could mostly swap the types around to get different results. 5 would be Water and Secondary Grass, as an example. Of course, that only applying when it comes to starters. Otherwise, I would pick other types.
>>
INFP-T. No picture cause mobile is stupid.

I honestly like being nice to others who I think deserve it, which is a lot of people. If I get mad, I'm MAD.
>>
>>24788173
>>24788212
>>24788391

I would actually argue that Typhlosion is a better pokemon for a 6 type.

In the anime special, Jimmy's Typhlosion was a lot more loyal to his trainer than Charizard was to Ash (I mean Ash lost the Indigo League because of Chaizard's rebellious spirit). I'm not too well versed in MBTI but I think Typhlosion showed more ENFP qualities as he was aware of his trainer's feelings for Marina and even when out of its way to try and hook Jimmy up with her. ENFPs seem to me like bros or the best friends. I also think Typhlosion's whole evolution lines shows how polarizing the 6 can be. It's first evolution of Cyndaquil shows a phobic 6, shy and avoiding conflicts. Typhlosion is a counterphobic 6 big time, any animal based on a honey badger or wolverine got to be!

Yes, an argument can be made that Charizard can be a rebellious 6 (which does exist) and you wouldn't be wrong. Charizard does become loyal to Ash afterwards, after proving worthy of Charizard's loyalty. I see Charizard as more of an 8 but I can be wrong. Do you all agree or disagree?

>>24790823
In the end, I think the duality of fire and water fits within the role of type 6's often polarizing personalities.
>>
File: n8Spr.gif (499 KB, 245x240) Image search: [Google]
n8Spr.gif
499 KB, 245x240
>>24790555
With trips like that...Sceptile can be whatever you like anon.
>>
File: Untitled.png (100 KB, 1269x767) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
100 KB, 1269x767
>>
>>24777651
INTJ
>>
>>24777651
>>
>>24791017
I would actually disagree, Jimmy's Typhlosion appears to be more ISFP. I would also say Enneagram type 6 would fit the water type a lot more than fire.
>>
File: Onani's Boner.jpg (56 KB, 337x543) Image search: [Google]
Onani's Boner.jpg
56 KB, 337x543
>>24792172
>ruby
>intp
>>
File: logician_intp-t.png (21 KB, 333x347) Image search: [Google]
logician_intp-t.png
21 KB, 333x347
>>24777651
Here's mine. Logician INTP-T
>>
>>24777817
Excadrill
>>
>>24777870
Alakazam
>>
>>24792172
>>24793380

I just read a summary of who Ruby is, and I object.

I am Intp and he is not my nigga
>>
>>24793296
Expanding on last post
1: Psychic
2: Grass
3: Fire
4: Dark
5: Steel
6: Water
7: Electric
8: Dragon
9: Flying
>>
File: Capture.png (18 KB, 350x349) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
18 KB, 350x349
I like to read and play video games mainly.
When I'm not doing those, I'm listening to music or working.
I'm not very social but I don't find it very difficult.
I'm white, 5' 8" and about 120 pounds.
I enjoy hanging out with my friends a lot.
>>
>>24794105

>I like normal hobbies
>When I'm not doing normal things or work
>socially average
>physically average

You're a normal type Averagemon, anon
>>
>>24794114
Sounds right to me. But which one?
>>
>>24794124

After looking up average bst for fully evolved, the pokemon around just-under-500 that are normal type, the one with the most average stats Exploud.

Bouffalant and Miltank's stats are too polarizing, and each one is much more not-average in style. Exploud, despite being loud, is pretty average.
>>
>>24794124
Bibarel, sir.
>>
>>24794163
I actually like Exploud a lot. That's pretty rad.
>>24794165
Fuck Bibarel.
>>
>>24794173
>fuck bibarel
Who the fuck are you
>>
>>24794173

>rad

yeah, that's an exploud talking alright
>>
File: blissey.jpg (38 KB, 300x316) Image search: [Google]
blissey.jpg
38 KB, 300x316
I'm an INFP-A
I often get compared to Chansey or Blissey by friends though
>>
>>24794180
A completely average person.
>>24794181
I don't follow.
>>
File: Screenshot_2015-12-08-23-18-54-1.png (169 KB, 1080x1729) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2015-12-08-23-18-54-1.png
169 KB, 1080x1729
http://www.16personalities.com/profiles/5667b9c272ba9

Phone crop was shit, so hopefully my link works.

I don't very much care for overtly powerful pokemon or dark types, for what it counts.
>>
File: INTJ.png (99 KB, 1242x763) Image search: [Google]
INTJ.png
99 KB, 1242x763
>>24777651

INTJ-A

>>24777871

1w9

I like physics, mathematics, and philosophy. Favorite Pokemon types are Steel, Ice, Water, Dark, and Dragon.
>>
File: Paþos.png (432 KB, 1528x1016) Image search: [Google]
Paþos.png
432 KB, 1528x1016
>>24794208
Okay, back home, so here it is a bit cleaner, expressly stating ENTJ-A, as well as 1w2 in Enneagram and a cattell 16 factor since I might as well lump it all up in one image.
>>
>>24794202

Only an Exploud would use the word "rad"

I know a few Croagunks and Bisharps and they only use words like "tight" or "sharp"
>>
>>24794553
Ahh, I understand now.
I like that word.
>>
Bampu, for unanswered anons; I'd do it myself, but I'm shit at designation.
>>
>>24794199
I'm INFP too, and that does sound good, if it weren't for the fact that some would have to change genders and that satiate Tumblr full-retard
>>
File: facepalm-ernie.jpg (38 KB, 539x442) Image search: [Google]
facepalm-ernie.jpg
38 KB, 539x442
>>24791017
>Enneagram type 6
>Known as the Loyalist
>Not picking Samurott
You had one job /vp/!
>>
Holy FUCK, Fe vs Fi is confusing. I can't figure out which one I have.

Any anons good with this shit?
>>
>>24801919
Fe is empathy, understanding the feelings of others, and knowing how to exploit emotions.
Fi is willpower, understanding the feelings of oneself, and knowing how to do what's right for the self.

It's more complicated than that, but yeah. Fe-types also are more expressionate and try to appeal to others than the calmer, less open Fi-types.
>>
File: INFJ-A.png (27 KB, 348x471) Image search: [Google]
INFJ-A.png
27 KB, 348x471
>>24777651
1w9
Favorite types are grass, electric, and psychic.
>>
>ENTP-T
>4w3
>favourite is aegislash
I feel like my tastes are the polar opposite of what pokemon actually represents me.
>>
>>24802539

Gardevoir/Gallade.
>>
>ENTP
>4w5
>favourite is Banette
>>
File: infp - mediator.png (103 KB, 1109x691) Image search: [Google]
infp - mediator.png
103 KB, 1109x691
>INFP-T, previously got ISTJ
>5w6 (Investigator with Loyalist)
>favourite is Flygon
>>
>>24807688
>INFP
>Dragon type
Seems about right
Thread replies: 232
Thread images: 70

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.