[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Which main series Pokemon game has the best atmosphere in your
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: snowpoint city.png (844 KB, 984x423) Image search: [Google]
snowpoint city.png
844 KB, 984x423
Which main series Pokemon game has the best atmosphere in your opinion?
>>
Platinum or HGSS.
>>
>>24776794
fucking /thread
>>
>>24776784
XY.
>>
>>24776794
Why Platinum exclusively as opposed to Diamond and Pearl?
>>
>>24776784
B2W2 famm. Between the two, I'll go White 2.
>>
>>24776848
Snow
>>
>>24776848
Platinum mostly because I feel it has the best story overall.
It's a much more serious game with the pokemon atmosphere.
>>
File: emerald.png (466 KB, 450x450) Image search: [Google]
emerald.png
466 KB, 450x450
>>24776863
>>24776865
Now I kinda feel bad. I only ever had Diamond and Pearl, but since I've already caught the Creation and Lake trio I don't really feel like it would be worth it to buy what is essentially the same game with mostly minor differences. This is disregarding the changes in the story. It's a shame because I really like snow.

Is the third game of each generation typically the best? I've only ever had one of the first two games released in any given generation (Red, Ruby, Pearl, etc.).
>>
>>24776911
Everything except for Yellow.
>>
>>24776940
Why do you consider Yellow worse than the originals?
>>
>>24776784
But all of the regions have great atmospheres. Even if Game Freak can't program, write, or balance for shit they sure can worldbuild.
>>
>>24776945
Nevermind. Now that I sit down and think about it IS better because you can get all the starters, there's the rotating palette, and Pikachu's Beach along with Jessie and James being second rivials. Been thinking too much about not getting gud with Pikachu when I was younger. Oh, and Pikachu!
>>
sounding like a broken record here but yeah, platinum. sinnoh is such a comfy region

in my opinion, BW2 (particularly the combination of virbank city and castelia city) is really nice too. i love the whole vibe that it gives, plus the music adds to it so much
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.