[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
We all know some of you don't like megas, unnecessary overpowering
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4
File: 1445177483745.jpg (99 KB, 1433x931) Image search: [Google]
1445177483745.jpg
99 KB, 1433x931
We all know some of you don't like megas, unnecessary overpowering like M-Ray, or even unnecessary nerfing of moves or mons. What's done is done. So lets dislike things in a different manner. What is something you/we don't wanted seeing introduced in future games?
>>
exp share
>>
>>24776419

Exp share doesn't need to be introduced since it already exists. Unless you're actually referring to not wanting the game to add another new way of earning exp.
>>
a fuckton of more megas. like any more than 10

>>24776440
exp share giving retarded amounts of xp like in the most recent games, i liked how it worked in gen1
>>
>>24776414
Mega Perfect Zygarde or Mega Hoopa Unbound, because at that point, we'll just have Exodia and the game is legitimately broken to shit.
>>
File: 1444975499486.jpg (64 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1444975499486.jpg
64 KB, 640x480
>>24776529

Gen 1's Exp share (Exp all) worked horribly. It was barely effective if not completely pointless for grinding more than one pokemon, Especially if you had more than 2-3 pokemon in your party.

The moment it became a held item is when it actually started working properly.
>>
>>24776696
Also the text would tell you every Pokemon on your team earned XP on your team. It became very tiring to go through all that everytime you defeated a Pokemon.
>>
>>24777628

When I saw that it made me instantly turn it off and never use it again till I discovered it was turned into a held item in gen 2. Gen 1 exp all was a Shit item and utter waste of time.
>>
I want proper interaction with my pokemon.
I want to know more about how they behave.
>>
>>24776529
Gen 5's system is where it's at.
>My level 5 Sewaddle vs a level 60 Jellicent
>Fuck loads of Exp
>My level 36 starter vs a level 2 Patrat
>Next to nothing, as deserved
>My team is balanced at all times and never over-levelled.
>>
File: ash-greninja.jpg (1 MB, 2480x3508) Image search: [Google]
ash-greninja.jpg
1 MB, 2480x3508
>>24776414
Anything to do with this
>>
>>24780562
Amie is based for bringing this
>>
I don't want any new types introduced. The ones we have now are fine.

I also don't want more than 10 new megas. If they introduce more megas, I'd like it if they tried to keep it down to just gen 4, 5, and 6 pokemon.
>>
>>24784635

I think Ash-Greninja was confirmed Anime only and their making it unique to a event that is only involved in the anime itself. So I think your hopes are safe.
>>
>>24784635
the "hair" on that fucking thing makes me feel ill

>>24789320
as long as the piece of shit stays out of pokken
>>
Fusion
>>
File: pokemonblackwhite2.jpg (77 KB, 530x299) Image search: [Google]
pokemonblackwhite2.jpg
77 KB, 530x299
>>24789451

One foot already in the grave with that.
>>
more dual typed attacks
>>
>>24784635
I can see them introducing friendship-based powerups for the Kalos starters

>>24776414
Humongous powercreep
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.