[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
fuck marry kill
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3
fuck
marry
kill
>>
>>24776413
>kill
>kill
>kill
>>
>>24776413
Fuck the redhead
marry the girl
kill the fat fuck
>>
T-two of them are guys...
>>
>>24776426

Only correct answer.
>>
>>24776426
This.

Shauna is <3
>>
>>24776413
fuck the girl
marry the fatty
kill the homo
>>
>>24776413
fuck shauna
kill the nerd
go to jail so I don't have to marry Tierno
>>
File: yes.jpg (34 KB, 497x414) Image search: [Google]
yes.jpg
34 KB, 497x414
>>24776413
cut the fatty
pee on the redhead
rape and burn the girl
>>
Fuck Shauna because confirmed first-timers are in my ballpark
Kill Trevor I don't remember it much but I think his parents hate him or something, so he has nothing to lose
Marry Tierno because he's the closest thing there is to a big guy in this sample
>>
>>24776413

Fuck Tierno to induce more suffer to him with my dick.
Merry the girl for love.
Kill redhead to show no mercy.
>>
>>24776413
Fuck the Tree
Marry the Chick
Kill the Red Head
Fatty stays
>>
Marry the husky, manly Tierno
Fuck the twink Trevor
Kill the so-so Shauna
>>
>>24776430
Why are we all ignoring this fact?
>>
kill self
>>
>>24776413
>fuck Trevor
>marry Trevor
>kill the other two

Sorry for breaking the rules but only Trevor is remotely acceptable from them.
>>
>>24776630

As long as he/she/it has a hole to sexualize or a trait acceptable as a substitute for sexual relations, a lot of people wouldn't bother taking gender into consideration.
>>
>>24776630
Because some anons are as straight as a British novelty straw.
>>
>>24776430
>>24776630
Trevor was so feminine Shauna had to make it a point she was the only girl in the group.
>>
>>24776413

Kill Tierno

Marry Shauna

Fuck Trevor as long as he's the dom
>>
Tierno best partner
>>
>>24776413
Fuck Shauna
Marry Trevor because he a QT
Kill Tierno
>>
Kill all
>>
>>24776413
Kill myself
>>
>>24776425
This, easily
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.