[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Change Something Pokémon-related
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
File: chchchchanges.jpg (387 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
chchchchanges.jpg
387 KB, 1000x1000
Imagine that Game Freak comes to you and says that they are tired of hearing fans talk about changes that they would make. They tell you that in order to technically say that they "let fans make changes," they've chosen you for the one and only fan-chosen change to any Pokemon's design, abilities, evos, moves, whatever. Post your changes in this thread. Make them as simple/complicated as you want as long as it pertains to only one Pokémon/line. Pic related. It's what I'd do.
>>
Doublade should learn Head Smash too to abuse No Guard
>>
File: potato in love.jpg (33 KB, 339x393) Image search: [Google]
potato in love.jpg
33 KB, 339x393
>pika-line gets retconned
>pichu and pikachu are the only evos
>potato evolves into raichu

There, now give Raichu a mega or something. It deserves it after all those years of living as a shadow.
>>
File: 1373604174230.jpg (316 KB, 621x621) Image search: [Google]
1373604174230.jpg
316 KB, 621x621
>>24775638
>getting rid of one of the best designs in gen 6 for spooky sword copy paste

Aegislash saved that line

>>24776622
nice meme suggestion

there is literally no point to this, if they wanted to give a raichu a mega they could just do it now
>>
>>24775638
I would give Lilligant Fiery Dance
>>
>>24776643
Aegislash's design is fucking awful. The other swords are great, though.
>>
>Smeargle gets technician replaced with Trace.
>>
>>24776872
U blind?
Even though Aegislash is edgy. It's quite a unique design compared to its prevolutions
>>
>>24776597
OP here. That's a good idea.

>>24776643
Just IMO. I Think Honedge is the perfect design. Simple and to the point of the theme. I don't like Doublade either but it would make a logical "mega" design. And I utterly can't stand Aegislash. It may still be a sword but it's like putting pinsir and heracross side by side and saying they should be an evo line because they're both beetles.

If anything, honedge should be one entirely on it's own, or aegislash should be the mega, or there should be no mega, just have honedge's stats be good enough to be decent in general.

>>24776939
It's not that it's edgy. It's derpy. Honedge is a possessed actual sword and the idea that it holds its own scabbard in battle is an interesting view of a normal, existing thing. Aegislash is just a crazy, "oh I guess I can see that it's based on a sword," design, not to mention that it's massive.
>>
>>24776622
Next you're going to do the venonat-butterfree argument...

I would take all the yellow antenna off of Gen IV pokemon
>>
Levitate becomes a hidden ability.

Levitating Pokemon keep the ability but is hidden from view while a new ability takes its place.

Basically two abilities at once.

Pokemon that didn't have Levitate but clearly are, such as Magnemite receives the hidden Levitate.
>>
>>24775638
>an even stronger megamom, but ghost steel
>>
Delete babies
Delete Fairy's Immunity to Dragon and resistance to bug and fighting
Delete Megas
Delete 120 power/100 acc moves
>>
>>24777041
It doesn't have to be that, I just threw it on there. The point really was to say that I would make Honedge a standalone pokemon.
>>
>>24777091
so, delete fairy type?
>>
>>24777140

Just have fairies resist Dark, Dragon, Ghost, and idk Flying or some shit. Maybe keep fighting, but there is no reason they are just 100% immune to dragon and no point to nerfing bug.
>>
>>24777168
>but there is no reason they are just 100% immune to dragon
>buttmad dragfag

their entire purpose is to beat dragons. fighting is really damn good offensively, and dark was buffed a lot this gen with knock off and steel resist removed.

fairy's only unjustified thing is bug resist.
>>
>>24777179

A resistance can still beat them, especially since a lot of fairies are bulky. I'm a waterfag anyways, but there is no justification for an outright immunity. That overpowers it too much, since its only weaknesses are shit offensively.

So the other option would be adding some justified weaknesses, maybe one or two. But that wouldn't have fit my DELETE theming.
>>
>>24777179
>fairy's only unjustified thing is bug resist.
agreed, imo it should also have anohter weakness thats at least somewhat common
>>
>>24777190

How about water :^)
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.