[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This never almost happened, right? This is just a shitty internet
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4
This never almost happened, right? This is just a shitty internet rumor that's spread around, and nothing more right?
>>
>>24775386
What the fuck is that?
>>
>>24775390
My sparkledog oc
>>
It's a concept art of Suicune and Raikou.
>>
Uhhh no? This was given out as an event a couple years back.
>>
http://kai-you.net/article/5034
>>
File: Latias_Blaziken[1].jpg (101 KB, 1265x800) Image search: [Google]
Latias_Blaziken[1].jpg
101 KB, 1265x800
>>24775386

It's a prototype Pokemon that was split into Suicune and Raikou, just like how pic related was split into Blaziken and Latias.
>>
>>24775561
That must be a rumour, look at it, it's dA quality, that can't be a real design, plus it looks computer drawn and back in 1999 I doubt they were using computers for the design
>>
That artstyle doesn't match any Gen 2 era Pokemon though
>>
>>24778776
It would've influenced the art and design style of gen 2 mons, I imagine. Same with >>24775468, both arer very "Monster Rancher" (or just generally late 90's monster cliches)
>>
>>24775386
Holy shit this thing is fly as fuck.

It should have been real, you people have shit taste that thing is the best.
>>
>>24775386

This was drawn by Muneo Saito, who did the designs for Entei, Raikou, and Suicune.

This picture (and >>24775468) was shown off at a character design-based art course. It was never stated be related to their Pokemon work.

Bulbapedo and other places just throw it around as a beta design because it uses the same sort of cloud-thing on its back as the legendary beasts, but it could just as likely be something similar the artist drew years later.
>>
File: image.jpg (174 KB, 750x867) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
174 KB, 750x867
>>24778767
People will fall for this. Nice work.
>>
Go on Bulbapedia
>>
>>24775386
Anon, look at any other Johtomon and ask yourself that again.

Johto was the reject pile. It's where good design went to die. That thing wouldn't even be slightly out of place.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.