[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I haven't caught up with the anime lately. Has Serena confessed
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 60
Thread images: 9
File: 44a.gif (3 MB, 560x304) Image search: [Google]
44a.gif
3 MB, 560x304
I haven't caught up with the anime lately. Has Serena confessed her feelings to Red? Pic somewhat related.
>>
>>24774505
ask the anime thread for a better answer, but from what I saw, nope.
>>
File: 3.png (1006 KB, 1215x651) Image search: [Google]
3.png
1006 KB, 1215x651
>>24774505
>Red

You mean Gohan?
>>
>>24774505
They found out that Bonnie is their child from the future and Cilan is acting as a surrogate brother since they look so similarly. It's a stable timeloop. They found out that Ash is the Champion of Hoenn in the future.
>>
Why would she do that when she's getting replaced when the new gen arrives

Did you see Misty/May/Dawn/Iris confessing their feelings?
>>
>>24774622
>Did you see Misty/May/Dawn/Iris confessing their feelings?
A lot of Misty's thing was done by 4kids, May was hitched with Drew, Dawn was always the friendship, and Iris had nothing. Your statement by virtue makes no sense.
>>
>>24774622
They already confirmed that this is the final season. Didn't you see the post clarifying that Bonnie is Ash and Serena's canon child? Don't lie to them.
>>
It's the ashnime. The writers have no balls to change the status quo at all. Take a wild guess.

this anime is just going to end like all the other ones with Serena being replaced and nothing of consequence coming from this one sided as fuck crush.
>>
>>24774650
yeah whatever dude just don't cry when in a couple of years she's gone and you get a new girl
>>
>>24774664
pretty much this
you'd have to be delusional to think there will ever be any story progression in the anime
>>
>>24774673
What are even you talking about? All I said was that the comment is wrong by virtue because they had nothing to confess about because of those reasons.
>>
>>24774725
Serena has nothing to confess too because she's on her way out
>>
>>24774730
I never made a comment about her staying or leaving. All I'm saying is that Serena's the only one that actually has something to confess about unlike the other girls, which made that comment about the other girls confessing being wrong.
>>
File: 1439659247183.png (103 KB, 224x224) Image search: [Google]
1439659247183.png
103 KB, 224x224
>being replaced = not confessing

what the fuck am i even reading

just because they won't end up together doesn't mean their arc won't have closure. they're going to address it, probably with her confessing but the two going separate ways because muh dreams. they're not just going to drop the fucking plot like the GS ball.
>>
>>24774750
she has nothing to confess, she's a temporary character and everything will be left on the air to the dismay of retards like this >>24774753
>>
>>24774761

how does being temporary preclude a confession you fucking retard? confession =/= permanent relationship
>>
>>24774761
>she has nothing to confess
I'm really hoping you're just pretending here.
>>
>>24774768
Because they aren't going to bother with shit like that for a character that's getting ditched soon

Nobody cares about her kids just want to see Ash and Pikachu on a new region not confession and rejections
>>
Can't wait til serena becomes a mainstay character in all future seasons and you faggots are forced to eat your words
>>
>muh amourshipping
Fuck this fanbase
>>
>>24774808
>anime finally dies off due to unpopularity
>>
File: watching the anime.png (342 KB, 1101x613) Image search: [Google]
watching the anime.png
342 KB, 1101x613
>>24774809
This must make you absolutely livid then.
>>
>>24774797

then why the fuck would they "bother" concluding any of the girls arcs? it's a major part of her character, it's half the reason she joined the cast. you are basically saying they're not going to finish her story, based on absolutely nothing
>>
>>24774821
Major part of an irrelevant character that will be gone soon enough so yeah no reason to bother

I'll give you this, she'll try but won't be able to say it until is too late so we can move on to new things
>>
>>24774808
dream on faggot
>>
>>24774834
>Major part of an irrelevant character that will be gone soon enough so yeah no reason to bother
Truthfully, you sound more like you just hate Serena more than anything.
>>
>>24774843
Truthfully, you sound more like you just love Serena more than anything.
>>
>>24774821
her story isn't liking ash, her story is being a showcase master or whatever the fuck. Her character doesn't solely revolve around wanting ash's dick.

and no she's not going to confess because the ashnime is shit and never does stuff like that and even if she did confess it wouldn't mean anything.
>>
>>24774834
>Major part of an irrelevant character that will be gone soon enough so yeah no reason to bother

same applies to literally every female character. that didn't stop them from concluding their arcs. you obviously don't even watch the fucking show.
>>
File: IMG_20151108_115439.jpg (201 KB, 738x1000) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20151108_115439.jpg
201 KB, 738x1000
>people haven't jumped off the amour ship on hopped on the superior pairing
>>
>>24774855

>she's not going to confess because the ashnime is shit

flawless rationale

>and even if she did it wouldn't mean anything

exactly. nobody is saying the status quo is going to change, but that doesn't mean she isn't going to confess at all. it's the first literal canon crush on ash, they're going to resolve it one way or another.
>>
>>24774853
You could at least pretend to say something meaningful. The only comments I've ever made was about the other girls not confessing because they didn't have anything to confess about in the story sense.
>>
>>24774879
>flawless rationale

Yup. Thanks for agreeing with me.

>exactly. nobody is saying the status quo is going to change, but that doesn't mean she isn't going to confess at all.

But they're not going to bother. They have no reason to bother with it. NONE of the girls who liked ash before bothered confessing to him. And even if they did Ash would just be "HAHA I LIKE BEING FRIENDS TOO"

> it's the first literal canon crush on ash
there have been multiple canon crushes on ash. All of which led to nothing.
>>
>>24774885
Whatever dude Serena isn't going to confess anything anyway
>>
File: 1440354444926.webm (2 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1440354444926.webm
2 MB, 1280x720
>>24774896
>there have been multiple canon crushes on ash

no there haven't you absolute idiot. this is the first time where the girl is legit confirmed to like ash romantically. everyone else was just platonic ship-bait, not a canon ship.
>>
File: Johto.png (193 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
Johto.png
193 KB, 500x375
>>24774896
>NONE of the girls who liked ash before bothered confessing to him

Pic-related.

>there have been multiple canon crushes on ash. All of which led to nothing.
There have. One that they actually bothered working with. No.
>>
>>24774909
Slugma girl liked ash. Shinx girl liked ash. Frontier brain liked ash. Seriously, have you XYfags watched ANY of the previous Ashnime arcs before or are you just bandwagoners jumping on with the deluded fucks saying it's magically better than all the previous episodes?
>>
>>24774930

>comparing fucking COTDs to a main cast character

you are beyond retarded
>>
>>24774934
So now you're pulling the "b-but they don't count!" card, fantastic. If they don't have to bother with (more than) COTDs they don't and won't bother with Serena. There's more to her character than wanting to fuck Ash.
>>
>>24774952
>If they don't have to bother with (more than) COTDs they don't and won't bother with Serena. There's more to her character than wanting to fuck Ash.
You're saying this but they actually have bothered with Serena.
>>
>>24774952

no, characters of the day do not fucking count compared to a primary female companion. this applies to any fucking story.

but anyway, it's still a major part of her character. it's the basis of her relationship with ash. they didn't give the other female leads a romantic subplot in the first place you retard. why would they even write and continue that plot if they weren't planning to conclude it? "because the show is shit" (i.e. because i hate the show) is not a valid reason.

i'm also not saying they're guaranteed to conclude, it's POSSIBLE that they'll drop the ball, but the reasons given so far do not prove it by any means. back to the original fucking point: just because she's not going to stay does not mean the romance subplot will be dropped.
>>
File: Fucklett - Copy.png (973 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
Fucklett - Copy.png
973 KB, 1280x720
There will be no new girl because this will be the last anime because it is the last gen. Gamefreak will focus completely focus on mobile games for pokemon. It's cheaper, easy to make and it's where the money is. So she will eventually.
>>
>>24774505
No, but the TPCi dub is as awful as usual:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RSykK5kL9mc&feature=autoshare
>>
>>24774598
>Ass Katchcum
>champion of anything
>EVER
FOURTYKEKS.jpg
>>
>>24778652
I can't believe you're arguing with canon material.
>>
>>24774505
She has short hair now so that might be a thing to drop the show for. She hardly has any interest in Ash anymore, sometimes she is only a bit worried as if it's just a friend.
>>
>>24779225
>not watching XY80 and 90
>>
>>24779225
That might explain why you don't know jack squat. You probably dropped it at XY60.
>>
>>24779225
>sometimes she is only a bit worried as if it's just a friend.
bullshit
>>
>>24780366
How is her worry any different that that of the other girls? Isn't it common for them to worry about him?
>>
>>24780546
they've had serena worry at a constant rate a lot more than what the other girls would

in fact >>24779225 way of talking says that he just stopped watching the anime so he doesn't know what he's talking about
>>
>>24780662
could we classify Serena's interest in Ash as anything more than a normal crush
>>
>>24778692
>almost made me check
>2/10
Nice try nigger
>>
File: 1449083681549.png (78 KB, 1116x726) Image search: [Google]
1449083681549.png
78 KB, 1116x726
>>24774808
>>24774809
Either way when XYZ ends there's gonna be a sea of salt from one of you faggots and I look forward to it.
>>
>>24774505
>people think serena is somehow important
She's just for the sake of self-parodying the anime. Ash never changed in any way, she just gives an illusion of something new. She will be ditched like every character in this shitfest.
>>
>>24782890
>>people think serena is somehow important
>is a main character
Did you think before you posted that?
>>
>>24782933
Are you retarded? She is the same generic moe whore like every other girl from the previous regions. Idiots are implying that she is somehow more important than the rest, which is not true.
>>
Years ago when this series first dropped I said Serena would just be a temporary character who will be replaced by whatever the hell the next generation is, never to be seen again.

I stand by this statement.
>>
>>24783099
Iris is probably the one furthest away from being "generic" and "moe".

Just in the story sense Serena really was put above the rest just because they bothered with a back story that's tied with the main character.
>>
>>24783119
Years ago? You make it sound like Serena is a decade old character. She was only introduced 2 years ago.
Thread replies: 60
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.