[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Fucking side game's, THEY CANT GET AWYA WITH THIS !!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 6
File: box.jpg (26 KB, 250x229) Image search: [Google]
box.jpg
26 KB, 250x229
Picross 3DS
Pokemon Shuffel Mobile
Super Mystery dungeon 3DS
Rumble World 3DS
what's Next Super Ranger 3DS 2016 ?

GIVE US A FUCKING MAIN SERIE GAME
>>
File: boredrena.png (505 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
boredrena.png
505 KB, 1280x720
>AWYA

One job.
>>
>>24772951
These aren't even developed by Gamefreak's main teams. What part of spinoff did you miss?
>>
File: 17.png (8 KB, 493x402) Image search: [Google]
17.png
8 KB, 493x402
>>24772951
>Complaining about Super Mystery Dungeon
>>
>>24772951
Anon, just let it go. Just move on, find new developers that don't cater to masses of retards.
It's the same in the music industry, everyone choses the money in the end. Just find a new artist to replace the gap
>>
>SERIE
>>
>>24772951
>he actually wants more of the same shit the core games have been spewing since literally the 90s

retard
>>
I honestly don't mind the spin off especially since they're "free" except SMD which I'm getting tempted to buy. These spin offs have me playing on my N3DS XL more now than before and I don't have to worry about finding free time because I can just play for a few minutes and make some progress without trying much. I just wish they'd get rid of the 5 lives thing in shuffle and make it 10 or at least half the time.
>>
>implying mainline games are any good
>>
Its funny because even earlier this year, before all those games were announced, people have been crying we're not getting any side games. Now they complaining about the same thing they wanted
>>
>>24777372
Because people are stupid and they don't know what they want.
>>
>>24772951
they can, as long as we keep giving them the money for the games
>>
>>24772951
Main games are total shit though
>>
File: 1404782520714.jpg (42 KB, 512x512) Image search: [Google]
1404782520714.jpg
42 KB, 512x512
>>24772951
>wanting to rush out Z
>when ORAS were rushed and suffered for it

Anon, some of us have standards, I'd rather they take their time. And don't talk shit about PMD or Ranger, PSMD is great and I'd love another Ranger game
>>
>>24773260
>>24774177
>>24777243
>>24777856
>>24778031
Fuck off, SMD shills.
>>
>>24778090
Not even every anon you quoted mentioned PMD.
>>
File: Capture.jpg (270 KB, 631x780) Image search: [Google]
Capture.jpg
270 KB, 631x780
>PMD
>good
>>
>>24772951
>what's Next Super Ranger 3DS 2016 ?
Sure fuckin' hope so. Get some taste you fucking scrub.
>>
Spin-Offs have existed for years, anon. This isn't even close to the stuff the DS era had.
>>
>>24778118
>they count Explorers of Time and Darkness separately
>Sky has lower score when it took everything from Time and Darkness and mashed it into one game, effectively averting the 'one game for the price of two' formula, on top on new stuff.

What kind of shitty review is that?
>>
>>24778202
>they count Explorers of Time and Darkness separately
This is the case with all games that have dual versions, don't you know?
Sky probably has lower score because the amount of the new content in it was smaller than that of some DLCs nowadays - as such can be considered by non-fans to be a cashgrab.
>>
>>24778118
It's literally babbies first archaic dungeon crawler with the same shitty shonen plot every time.
Ofc it isn't good. Ofc adults won't play it. But I could technically say the same thing about the mainline games, only the mainline games have depth and I don't mean the competitive RPS aspect of depth
>>
File: 1432353201235.jpg (15 KB, 373x198) Image search: [Google]
1432353201235.jpg
15 KB, 373x198
>all these spin-offs
>still no Stadium-like game
>>
>>24778405
do you mean there's a lot of "'em all" to "gotta catch"?
>>
>>24778410
No, I mean exactly what I said.
>>
>>24778405
>archaic dungeon crawler

You know what else is "archaic" according to milennials? Turn-based JRPGs.
>>
>>24779199
I like you.
>>
>>24779199
turn basedjrpgs do kinda suck tho
>>
>>24779244
So, sincere question, do you just come here for the furry material?
>>
there's a year off every generation. stop being retarded and relax. if you think the spinoffs aren't worth your time and money, ignore them. the past year's mario spinoffs have shown the market actually does punish shitty nintendo spinoff games properly if they suck.
>>
>>24779253
no just to complain and troll the anime fans occasionally
>>
>>24772951
>Hating on spin offs

You don't have to play them if you don't like them you know? They don't halt the main series games' development in any way as they are not developed by Gamefreak, and games like Pokemon Mystery Dungeon have a fanbase who do want to see more games of that series.

To others and me, Pokemon would be way less exciting if there weren't spin offs. I love the main series, but just having the main series games would be boring to me.

Which is why I was happy when Pokemon Super Mystery Dungeon announced, because it's the latest entry of my favorite (spin off) series. Which brings me to an other thing that bothered me. When PSMD was announced, I really disliked how some of the Pokemon "fans" complained about it.

"We deserved an new main series"

Not as much as the PMD fans "deserved" their newest entry, because at the time PSMD was announced, ORAS (the latest main series game) was just 7 months old while Gates to Infinity (the then latest PMD game) was 2/3 years old. I also don't appreciate that these people want the main series Pokemon games to be a yearly series.

Then you also had the complains like.

"Who is gonna buy this "shit"? "

PSMD is like the fourth entry in the PMD series, so clearly enough people play PMD for them to release new entries. Of course, there are more spin off games like PMD that also release frequently. But PMD is among the most beloved spin off series of Pokemon. It's also interesting to note that PMD is Pokemon's second best selling video game series.

That's why I can't sympathize with people who want the new main series game(s) to be announced as much as I'd like to. Because ever since people complained about PSMD's announcement, I see a cloud of "entitlement" hanging around those kinds of people. I feel like people don't deserve an new main series, and I think it's pretty horrible that I think this way.
>>
>>24781111
>I feel like people don't deserve an new main series,
And you're right! They don't deserve a new main series! The mainline Pokemon games are all awful anyway!
>and I think it's pretty horrible that I think this way.
Don't think that way! After all, you're right and the mainline Pokemon games are all awful!
>>
>>24772951
They've been doing Pokemon spin-offs since the 90s. And Game Freak doesn't even touch the spin-offs, so it's not like they're stealing development time from the main series.
>>
>>24781111
I feel like people don't deserve an new main series game*
>>24781227
It's not that I think the main series is awful, because they are not to me. But just having the main series without the spin offs would make Pokemon way less exciting to me. Which is why I don't like people bashing spin offs just for being spin offs.
>>
Fuck off, I want to see Pokémon Ranger on 3DS with Megas and better handled formes and shit.
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.