[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I know I'm probably going to regret this, but what would
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 5
File: f45.png (190 KB, 564x560) Image search: [Google]
f45.png
190 KB, 564x560
I know I'm probably going to regret this, but what would pokemon look like if vp was the target audience?
>>
Shit
>>
>>24772787
>rule34.paheal.org/porkyman

Something like this.
>>
>>24772787
Waifumons, edgemons and mememons everywhere.
>>
XY tier story
>>
>>24772798
Pm this. You would be able to date your Pokémon and fuck them in your parents house to your mothers disappointment
>>
SMT
>>
10 battle frontiers
>>
Pokémon Sage/Clover (I forgot which one is each)

Full of retarded meme references as usual.
>>
>>24772787
With extra large boobs and butts
>>
File: image.jpg (135 KB, 800x730) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
135 KB, 800x730
>>24772787
You would finally be able to marry your Pokemon.
You should be able to anyway.
>>
Schizophrenic
>>
Spergy but still better than the watered down "I wanna be on the iphone" shit we have today.
>>
>>24772825
>forced maymays
most likely
>>
Terrible.

The collective of /vp/ has shitty taste.
>>
File: CQi4PqxUYAARsOL.png (582 KB, 1023x1228) Image search: [Google]
CQi4PqxUYAARsOL.png
582 KB, 1023x1228
Packed with gratuitous nudity, fetish fuel and graphic violence
>>
You would play as a Team ____ grunt and all the pokemon would be sexually attractive females that you get to fug. Basically Sengoku Rance with monster girls.
>>
>>24778412
it's a good idea, anon.
>>
It'd be extremely boring since majority of /vp/ wants "i just want it to be about me being a pokemon master again" with only that and nothing else
>>
>>24778412

Wasn't there actually a game like this where you played as a ninja and conquered territories and had to fight Nobunaga?

Something like that only all the pokemon are girls and all the opponents are hot gym leaders who you can rape in lesbian orgies with your pokemon in your path to world conquest seems like something /vp/ would enjoy.
>>
>>24772810
>implying this would be bad

>>24772825
That guy who says "Yo Champ in making" at each gym now says
>STILL liking Golem

>>24778487
ya it was fun
>>
there is no main quest because /vp/ apparently only cares for the post-game

your starting town is 10 battle frontiers, there, that is the game, the wild pokemon you encoutner are all already ev trained and with max IVS, there are no animations since that is boring as fuck

basically showdown but with some overworld stuff
>>
>>24779045
>tfw i actually like this
>>
>>24772810
>10 battle frontiers
kekked
>>
File: 1449248972843.jpg (41 KB, 780x581) Image search: [Google]
1449248972843.jpg
41 KB, 780x581
>>24772798
>mfw this took me to a virus page
>>
Three pokemon day cares, eggs take up a separate slot and you can have 50 of those with you, and each day care has a loop in front of it.
>>
huge butts
>>
>>24772787
CLOVER.
>>
>>24781846

A town full of competing day cares. One, for example, would promise faster breeding, one would promised quicker hatching eggs, etc. This town also has a gym where you can walk indefinitely in place on a treadmill.
>>
File: IcxhIKH6.jpg (81 KB, 560x420) Image search: [Google]
IcxhIKH6.jpg
81 KB, 560x420
>>24772787
Pretty much pic related.
Now you don't capture Pokemon. Pokemon capture you.

All Pokemon would be female. (yeah, even Dragoo). It would be a fetish ride: they would try to "capture" you in every way possible.

But at least storyline would be the best, and at long last we would have actual character development.
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.