[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Portable section of console docks to the stationary part
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 3
File: 1.jpg (18 KB, 825x510) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
18 KB, 825x510
>Portable section of console docks to the stationary part and increases processing power
>When not using your NX, you can opt to have it contribute to cloud processing for other people playing their NX.
>If your connection is shit, it will be used on things like low level effects and AI. If it's a good connection, more intense shit will be computed.
>The more cloud processing time you donate, the more rewards you get. This can lead to getting free games. This could be in the form of a currency.
>You can daisy chain multiple NX's together for increased performance.

If the console is also a handheld that means we're finally getting a mainline Pokémon game for a home console... or Pokémon goes mobile.
>>
>>24772472
NX is WiiU successor, not 3DS successor
>>
>>24772474
I'm willing to bet that the NX is the successor to both the 3DS and Wii U.
>>
>>24772472
Whatever, as long as it isn't a 400$ underpowered piece of shit that Nintendo and thirds will abandon in 3 years.
>>
>>24772484
Here's hoping... but Nintendo usually doesn't learn from their mistakes.
>>
>>24772482
Doubtful, they're not going to get rid of handhelds
>>
>>24772474
>making shit up
No one knows what it is
>>
>>24772494
Are you a fucking idiot? It IS part handheld.
>>
>>24772504
[citation needed]
>>
>>24772474
>implying nintendo won't fuse 3ds and Wii U into one console and make a central nintendo console
>>
>>24772517
Literally every patent that Nintendo has made for a new console has pointed to it being a console/handheld hybrid. A simple google search will be all you need to know that.
>>
>>24772517
>i'm too retarded to google
http://www.polygon.com/2015/10/16/9550113/wsj-nintendo-nx-console-handheld
here you go you shit eater
>>
>>24772504
>It IS part handheld.
Doesnt mean it wont be a separate thing.
>>
>>24772521
>>24772522
>babbys first new console
Patents and rumors aren't facts you fucking goofballs
>>
File: whats wrong with you.gif (721 KB, 446x251) Image search: [Google]
whats wrong with you.gif
721 KB, 446x251
>>24772529
>>
>>24772504
Rumors from shit sites >>24772522 are not facts.
>>
>>24772539
No, whats wrong with YOU? Rumours are just rumours. As far as we know NX might be console-mobile hybrid, not console-handheld. Its all rumours
>>
File: 12.jpg (39 KB, 468x563) Image search: [Google]
12.jpg
39 KB, 468x563
>>24772536
okay.
>>
>>24772540
>>24772541

Hope you like to read!

http://appft.uspto.gov/netacgi/nph-Parser?Sect1=PTO2&Sect2=HITOFF&p=1&u=%2Fnetahtml%2FPTO%2Fsearch-bool.html&r=8&f=G&l=50&co1=AND&d=PG01&s1=Nintendo.AANM.&OS=AANM/Nintendo&RS=AANM/Nintendo
>>
>>24772543
Do you just not understand what a patent is? You could find piles of these that never came to see the light of day
>>
>>24772551
>Nintendo files near constant patents for a console that's part handheld for over a year
>Nintendo announces a new console that isn't that

What do you honestly think the likelihood of that happening is?
>>
>>24772556
I still dont see that this thing will be a hybrid ONLY. It would kill a lot of NX fanbase because not everyone wants to buy one huge expensive console. Some people just care about handhelds, some care bout big console.

If there wont be an option to buy them separately its going to flop harder than WiiU
>>
>>24772556
Creating a new console is a huge process and there are shitloads of new ideas that come and go along the way. That's all patents are, protecting those ideas for then and the future. We have no idea what the end result is.
>>
>>24772560
They may sell the handheld separately also because the patents point to the handheld part increasing the processing power of the console when it's docked, this also points to the idea that the handheld likely wont be used as a controller for the console.. but if the handheld is basically a part of the console then it's likely that they'll share the same game library or at least have the option of playing the handheld games through the console on the big screen.
>>
>>24772517
http://appft.uspto.gov/netacgi/nph-Parser?Sect1=PTO2&Sect2=HITOFF&p=1&u=%2Fnetahtml%2FPTO%2Fsearch-bool.html&r=8&f=G&l=50&co1=AND&d=PG01&s1=Nintendo.AANM.&OS=AANM/Nintendo&RS=AANM/Nintendo
>>
>>24772545
>patent
Remember that multi layer CD thing Nintendo patented a few years ago? Yeah, I dont think so.

Patent =/= reality. Some of them are only registered to kek the potential compeition
>>
>>24772560
>If there wont be an option to buy them separately its going to flop harder than WiiU
This basically.

3DS flopped in the first year of it's life because Nintendo overeastimated the power of 3D gimmick and charged premium for a feature majority of the playerbase didn't care about. Seems like they didn't learn from the past mistakes at fucking all
>>
>>24772472

Price

499,99 Europe money
599,99 US dollar

DEAL WITH IT !!!
Europe is fine to live when it come's to Gaming system's.

599 almost the same price for a PS4 but you need to buy game's for NX also well that screw you up 639,99 for 1 game for 40 dollar + Pokken tournement is comming to WII U
and fire emblem than u up 730,99 Max

Rest In Peace My Wallet !

nobody can buy that high
>>
>>24772938
I have a Wii-U with all the accessories and (fun) games, 2 New Nintendo 3DS XL's (LL's) from every country, 2 3DS XL's (LL's) from every country, and not to mention the multitude of games plus accessories.

If you think this NX is going to be a wallet breaker for the truly privileged then my friend you're nothing more than a poor laughing stock.

Need I remind you that I also own in great detail of the highest performance and accessories: Xbox One, PS4, and a custom Gaming Rig + Gaming Laptop.

I also have a six pack(abs, not the beer), plenty of women, a beautiful smile, and adventure out into the great wide world on trips across the seas plus get funded by Youtube (as a Poketuber among other things) to go to Conventions.

So please. Let me know how it feels to be a third rate human, cause from where I'm sitting? Your girlfriend (however hideous she may be) wants to bang me.

It feels great being me.
>>
>>24772963

well i save my money for Fire emblem and Pokken and i dont need these accessories on my WII U,

One's Fire emblem and Pokken are released on Februari 2016 is time to get a NX Next Summer if they calling that it will release on 2016.
and i also have a

Xbox360

PS4/PS3/PS2/PS1

Nintendo1989's/N64/GameCube/WII/WII U/

so.why i dont buy a Xbox one.also my english is not that great(sorry)
>>
>portables are always a success
>last console failed
Fuse the two, so people wanting a Nintendo portable will be forced to get the whole package. Probably bad for the consumer but will make tons of money for Nintendo.
>>
>>24772963
"Let me tell you how much money I waste and how proud I feel about it"
-classic 'murican
>>
>>24772472
source?
>>
>>24772963
I do love me some fresh pasta
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.