[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Amiibo
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: marcos_267683.png (84 KB, 600x200) Image search: [Google]
marcos_267683.png
84 KB, 600x200
Let's get a physical DLC thread going.

In the next mainline gen VI or VII game, scanning Pokken and Smash Bros amiibo allows players to obtain unique versions of their respective Pokemon.

You're the guy in charge of this. How would Pokemon like Jigglypuff, Lucario, Shadow Mewtwo, and Machamp differ from their normal in-game counterparts in terms of new moves, different stats, etc?
>>
>>24771789
Remember, it's okay when Nintendo does it!
>>
Id really rather more effort goes into balancing thay promote already great mons. Dont get me wrong, my fave is listed in the OP but it's not exactly healthy to keep wishing only for some pokemon to get better. A lot of them need help
>>
>>24771789
They would just give you special versions of the pokemon with different stats like Floette Eternal

Pikachu gives you cosplay pikachu except with better stats
Charizard would give you a clone zard from the first movie with special markings
Jugglypuff would give you a jigglypuff wearing Sleep kirby's hat because fuck you
Lucario would give you some shit
Greninja would give you ashgreninja

done
>>
>>24771877
>ashgreninja

Kill yourself Ashnime fag.
>>
In Z they will get the player cosplay outfits
>>
>physical DLC

physical downloadable content?
I know what you're talking about OP i just had to be the asshole who points it out
>>
>>24771789
This is pretty much guaranteed to happen.

It'll probably replace serial code events or something. Tap your Amiibo to get exclusive timed content for various mons. Whatever event is running determines what moveset your Pikachu will have. Maybe they'll even go all-out, and release virtually every Pokemon as an Amiibo.

Gotta buy 'em all.
>>
Why not something as simple as egg moves and a hidden ability? It's something that yes, you can obtain in the game without the use of an Amiibo, but it would take a lot less time and effort to get the Amiibo.
>>
>yfw the TCG now doubles as Amiibos now
I wouldn't mind
>>
>>24772013
Amiibos are just a better e-Reader anyway.
>>
>>24772013
Actually, that makes a lot of sense. I completely forgot that Amiibo cards existed.
>unlocks mon with attacks and abilities from the TCG
Muh dick.
>>
>>24772013
I'd rather this than the statueshit
>>
>>24772013
Kill two birds with one stone, I like that. And if NFC cards are cheap to produce, maybe itll be a thing for some Pokemon.

That being said this is the perfect time to display some of my creative competitive autism

Jigglypuff-Smash
HP: 70
Attack: 100
Defense: 70
Special Attack: 90
Special Defense: 80
Speed: 80
Ability: Huge Power

New stats reflect Jigglypuff's surprisingly agile air speed, frailty, and damage output in Smash Bros. Give it a unique version of Rest and Rollout, and consider it sold out on every target and ebay seller.
>>
>>24772056
>giving another fairy wall Huge Power
Fuck off
>>
>>24772056
>Attack: 100
>Huge Power
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.