[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Am i the only one who makes stories for my pokemon? like i'll
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3
Am i the only one who makes stories for my pokemon?
like i'll name them all something related to china and then make a story about it
am i autistic for doing this?
>>
>>24767000
yes x2
>>
>>24767006
i-it's a fun way to waste some time a-and it makes for a more interesting team...
>>
>>24767010

I suppose it could be a nice distraction.
>>
>>24767010
>am i the only one
No
>am i autistic for doing this
Yes

Is it wrong? Nope
>>
I did this myself, OP, i just named all my pokes after boxers and made up a story that they were competing in some poke-boxing championship, hence the E4

then again, I was 12 at the time...
>>
I do this when something interesting happens and a little story sort of pops into my head. It does make the game more fun, i mean it is an RPG might as well try to get into it.
Most of the time though no, my brain is on the off position and im playing simply to pass the time
>>
>>24767000
kill yourself
>>24767020
yes it is wrong you subhuman
>>
>>24767153
Don't worry newfriend, you'll fit in eventually
>>
>>24767000
Holy fucking shit OP that's really adorable. I wanna start doing that too now.
>>
>>24767156
enjoy having problems to fit into society, faggot
>>
>>24767162
"That's really adorable"
-Jamal, 30 years old. Enjoys masturbating to cartoons.
>>
>>24767174
it's really not that offbeat, Pokemon games don't provide story for the pokemon so some people make them up.
It's like if you ever played with toys as a kid, the company didn't always make a story for them so you made one up yourself.
>>
File: 88d84162ec7ab5237bf974a9e9d3eaad.jpg (1007 KB, 1000x784) Image search: [Google]
88d84162ec7ab5237bf974a9e9d3eaad.jpg
1007 KB, 1000x784
Na senpai, I do it a bit

Its fun, especially if ya got a few friends to talk about your pokemon if they where reals
>>
>>24767195
guess that means every author is retarded and autistic, even the ones that make up stories that sell for millions of dollars lol
>>
>>24767306
>still replying to obvious bait

let it go fâm
>>
>>24767000
I like to imagine personalities and how different members of the team mesh with each other.
>>
>>24767294
Wow, just learned that fåm turns to senpai

Wat
>>
>>24767306
>comparing autistic POKEMON fanfics to real good stories
ebin
>>24767319
le everything I disagree with is bait meme
>>
>>24767000
Nice trips.
I've only done this for one pokemon, in pokemon colloseum, I snagged a ralts and got it purified. When it was done it turned out to be shiny, it was about to evolve and I decided to keep it as a Ralts. I name him Fenix. At the time I had no desire to evolve him because I felt Kirlia and Gardevoir were to feminin for him. So I finished the game sith him and transfered him to emerald where he waited. Fast forward a bit and DP came out, finish the main story and then the transfer system opens up. I send Fenix on over and there I had a level fourth something Ralts. It was then brought to my attention that there was a male exclusove evo for the Ralts line, and so Fenix became a Gallade. I made some gay ass head canon where I saved him from team snagem and brought him to Sinnoh to train him to be stronger.
TL;DR Fenix the Ralts was abused and made evil but I saved him and evolved him into a Gallade, he is also shiny and special.
>>
File: 1401254044062.png (247 KB, 700x744) Image search: [Google]
1401254044062.png
247 KB, 700x744
Yeah. I even make sure their move sets complement their personalities, and make sure to level them up in the proper order to adhere to my "canon", and make sure that their placement in the box reflects their relationships. I everstone Pokemon all the time because a certain evolution suits their personality better.

I never really thought about how autistic this was until just now. Oh well.
>>
>>24767407
Reminder that Twilight is an autistic fanfic and it still sold for millions of dollars.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.