[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What did he mean by this?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: 145[1].png (1 MB, 607x895) Image search: [Google]
145[1].png
1 MB, 607x895
What did he mean by this?
>>
>>24766947
They're like cacoons, holding the pokemon inside
>>
An excuse to explain why genderless or inorganic pokemon can lay them and to try to pretend your pokemon aren't actually fucking
>>
basically pokemon are born into a cradle that nourishes them until they are stable.
>>
deebest lore
>>
An excuse to explain why genderless or inorganic pokemon can lay them and to try to pretend that your pokemon aren't really fucking
>>
>>24766947
Pokemon give live birth and ten build a defense against environment around them
>>
>>24766947
It's a thing that holds the Pokemon inside until it reaches maturity.

Explains the thing in Mystery Dungeon where Pokemon can speak coherently from birth.
>>
>>24766947
>what did X mean by this?
Great, another generic thread starter to add to my filter list.
>>
>>24767106
ROASTED
>>
>>24767106
>not coming to /vp/ for the memes
Why even bother
>>
From what I understand, the Pokemon is fully formed in the egg from the start. It's like an actual helpless baby. The egg cradle hatches when it's developed enough to be thrown out into battle.

It's basically level 0. If you forced an egg open, the Pokemon inside would still be alive, but it couldn't battle in the slightest.
>>
>>24767127
It could still learn moves though. There's a glitch in Emerald that allows you to do that.
>>
Didn't Digimon do this in like the 3rd or 4th season where the digieggs would hatch and it would become a cradle with the Digimon inside it.
>>
>>24767106

>filtering memes

back to reddit senpai
>>
>>24767135
Glitches have no bearing on canon.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.