[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So /vp/, what is your opinion on playing DS/gameboy in public?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1
File: pkmap.jpg (52 KB, 500x376) Image search: [Google]
pkmap.jpg
52 KB, 500x376
So /vp/, what is your opinion on playing DS/gameboy in public? On the bus, on a bench, anywhere outside.
>>
>>24766417
Idgaf if I someone else do it. If they're a neckbedora then so be it but I would actually find it quite refreshing to see a normal healthy person playing one. It's the same as candy crush etc in my eyes. I used to play Mario on the tube.
>>
If you actually look decent then playing it while just chilling at a cafe or something isn't so bad
Only for the 3DS though, playing anything before that makes you look more childish than anything
>>
>>24766419
I used to think it was autistic but as I get older I stop caring. I bring my DS whenever I think I'll have to sit around and wait somewhere, fuck what other people think. I'm not fat or a neckbeard anyway.

I can't bring myself to play it on the bus yet though, but I think it's because I get sick if I don't look out the window.
>>
>>24766417
People can fuck off. The game I want to play is my business, not their.
>>
It's no different than playing a game on your phone in public.

Put it away you autist.
>>
Public transport is fine, anywhere else public and you look like a dunce
>>
>>24766429
What on earth is autistic about that?
>>
>>24766417
Never do that, kinda feel awful. Reading books instead, staring on the smartphone kinda pisses me off.
>>
>>24766417

besides being a manlet meme, it's actually fine.
>>
>>24766417
They're handheld game consoles, they're MEANT to be used on the go. So I'm totally fine with it, idk why anyone wouldn't be.
>>
>>24766417
Well I'm browsing /vp/ on the bus right now...>>24766419
>>
>>24766417
I play on the train but not in the bus.
>>
As long as you're not having the volume on full fucking blast when you play then I won't really give a shit. It's people that play their games on full volume that really deserve to have their games thrown out a window.
>>
>>24766694
People do that? what the
>>
>>24766417
I have never given a fuck about being in the Cool Kid's Club or whatever, so if the area wasn't shitty, I'd play it.
>>
Nobody actually gives a fuck, so neither do I when I see other people doing it.
>>
>>24766420
I disagree, if youre playing the older games, on a Game Boy, it doesn't look like you spent money to keep up to date with pokemon.
Plus Gen I and II and pretty much normal tier.
>>
I play my 3DS on planes all the time. I take the bus a lot, too, but I don't normally play it unless I'll be on there for 45 minutes+. If I'm really tired after work, late at night, sometimes I play it while waiting for the bus though.

Usually I just use my phone to emulate GBA games while still looking like a normalfag in public.
>>
>>24766417

I play AS while I'm on break at work. The others either don't care and sometimes I trade with my coworker that has OR. I usually get a few street passes during the course of the evening, also.
>>
No one gives a fuck. They've got lives of their own to think about.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.