[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So, what do you think, /vp/? Are they right about anything?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: 4572854854.png (76 KB, 431x431) Image search: [Google]
4572854854.png
76 KB, 431x431
So, what do you think, /vp/? Are they right about anything?

dorkly.com/post/76562/10-pokemon-you-literally-forgot-existed
>>
>>24764381
>lilligant
>forgettable
>>
Eh I forgot about lumineon and elgyem but not really the others. YMMV I guess.
>>
>>24764381
>Dorkly

I can already say it's wrong.
>>
When I ran into Barboach in Pinball RS, I legitimately thought that I had never seen one before. I couldn't put together what it was until I tried to evolve it.
>>
Elgyem and Grumpig are the only ones I really forget about much.
>>
>>24764394
I realized which Pokémon they were just by reading the headline above the images, but goddam, I couldn't even remember Stunky's name.
>>
OP already posted the most forgettable mon. Seriously, I don't see it even in those forgettable Pokemon threads.
>>
>literally
Why the fuck they overuse this word?

And no. Maybe Mothim and Bergmite, albeit I'm biased against the latter because I don't remember half of Gen 6 names.
>>
>lilligant
>more memorable than bellossom
>>
>>24764381
>No gen 1
Just Dorkly being a retarded genwunner, nothing new here.
>>
>>24764477
Seriously though, which gen I mon is forgettable? How can they be forgettable with all the "muh original 151" on the internet? Actually, the closest thing to forgettable is Tangela imo.
>>
>>24764491
Tangela, Persian, Weepinbell, Seaking, Wigglytuff, Venomoth, Seadra

While I personally like all of them, they're pretty forgettable for most players.
>>
>>24764522
>Seaking
You didn't meme hard enough 5 years ago.
Persian had some decent anime time.
I'll agree with the rest of your list, even if I do love Venomoth.
>>
>>24764522
among those only wigglytuff is forgetable, others are more or less signature pokemon, except vepinbell, but since james had a victreebel id say its more to you starting the series with hoenn than anything
>>
>>24764381
literally the only one they got right was Lumineon but ironically I remember it constantly because I always consider it forgettable and also because of the Battle Maison
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.