[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Now that Jupiter is back onboard making Pokémon games (see:
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: pinballRS.png (136 KB, 250x249) Image search: [Google]
pinballRS.png
136 KB, 250x249
Now that Jupiter is back onboard making Pokémon games (see: Picross), when can we expect them to make a new PokéPinball game?
>>
>>24762398
That would be great i like the pinball pokemon games, and maybe when Neptune will be back onboard they can make new pokemon ranger game
>>
>>24762398
>mfw that's the next game announcement
I'll be REAL FUCKING alright with this
>>
It'd be great if a new game had more than just 2 tables though. Bare minimum of 5 at least. But yeah the "feel" and control of these games were really great. Favorite vidya pinball to this day.
>>
>new pinball game comes out
>it has fucking microtransactions
just you wait
>>
How long do you think it would take to catch all Pokemon if a new one came out?
>>
>>24767089
Probably this, it'll work like a real pinball machine
>>
>with microtransactions
>but if you buy all the microtransactions it behaves just like a retail game :v)
>despite being nearly twice as expensive that way compared to other similar games
>>
>>24767089
>>24767098
You fucking motherfu-
>>24767095
...Well shit.
>>
POKEMON PINBALLZ
>>
>>24767089
That's the sad state Pokemon spinoffs are in these days. After Battle Trozei and Rumble Blast bombed at retail, TPC took it as a sign the "smaller" ones need to go digital-only. When in reality those were shitty subseries to begin with and where's my fucking Ranger 4 dammit?
>>
>>24767178
At least Super Mystery Dungeon doesn't have microtransaction bullshit. Thank God.
>>
>>24767867
Of course it doesn't, it's retail only. The worst a retail game has gotten is DLC expansions.
>but what about the toys to life thing or whatever?
Many an Anonymous have told me on here and on /v/ that they are basically the same thing.
>>
>>24768545
I wish there was dlc for SMD. More story for the post-game please.
>>
>>24768785
I would be all for story DLC. For example, DLC for Volcanion and Zygarde's forms with a story with it when those get released to the public.
>>
>Pokemon Pinball
>in 3D with better physics

Oh the hype is real

>>24767089
I'd be okay with this if it worked like Zen Pinball or Pinball Arcade: you have tables based on every game or some other theme, and when you buy it you own it forever.
>>
>>24762398
Pretty soon since TPC's current track record with Spinoffs is going swell
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.