[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I like Klefki
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 5
File: image.jpg (66 KB, 700x700) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
66 KB, 700x700
I like Klefki
>>
me too
>>
>>24761812
Wow keys, what a great pokemon. Fucking hell
>>
>>24761831
ikr
What next? Magnets? Gears? A pile of mud?
>>
File: gears.jpg (7 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
gears.jpg
7 KB, 225x225
THIS ONE'S JUST A PILE OF GEARS AND THATS A FUCKING KEYCHAINNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN
>>
>>24761858
the magnemite line was atleast somewhat creative, the klink line had a dash of creativity, the grimer line was lazily made, with no creativity, and klefki is just lazy shit as well
>>
>>24761890
>Steel type was a mistake
-S. Agria
>These degenerate designers bastardize the innocent pokemon with horrific metallic designs.
>>
>>24761831
>>24761858
Or even worse a Pokeball with eyes that evolves into an upside down version of itself with a mouth.

OR EVEN A BUNCH OF FUCKING EGGS THAT EVOLVE INTO A COCONUT TREE

Get over yourselves. There are shitty pokemon designs. Doesn't mean people aren't allowed to like them.
>>
>>24761858

Stop this bullshit. I know it's cool to hate on those pokemon, but at least slime monsters and robot monsters are established tropes. It would be weird if in 151 pokemon there wasn't some sentient pile of goo pokemon.

Klefki is literally a fucking thing they probably just looked in their pockets and made that when they were running out of ideas.

I'm not going to defend gigigear or trubbish or anything, but they aren't flamewalls for klefki, which I find to be the most offensive in design
>>
>>24761958
don't you know?
GF was snorting that crack when Nintendo came in and flipped their shit over only 149 pokemon because they felt it was an odd number, so GF just drew eyes on a pokeball then flipped it upside down and called it an evolutionary line

I like exeggcute
>>
>>24761906
Klefki is clever actually. Its based on a goblin thats responsible for 'stealing' things that is used in french folklore to explain why small things (like keys) go missing all the time

Too bad no Tarasque Pseudo... or actual legendary
>>
File: 1435726389692.png (2 MB, 1362x1490) Image search: [Google]
1435726389692.png
2 MB, 1362x1490
>>24761975
>shitting on pokemon designs
a reminder to get a load of this
>>
>>24761958

treasure chest mimic monsters are also an established trope that would be weird if there wasn't one or two in pokemon.

The eggs are clearly seeds that look like eggs. I admit they could have been more creative with exeggcute though, the decission to make a seed/egg hybrid design was stupid
>>
>>24761986
My point is it's ok the like badly designed pokemon. It happens. They make some that are generally viewed as "badly designed". No need to vilify them for it. If you don't like it then that's your deal.

I like exeggcute and executor. I'm very much aware of the issue with them. I also like klink and klang. I just dislike the constant hate new pokemon as if older pokemon never had any bad designs.
>>
>>24762008

Yeah, compared to this, all of our complaintes are essentially "first world problems"
>>
>>24762024
I never understood how ppl mistook Electrode for a pokeball, the pokedex claims he's about a foot smaller then a 12 year old
>>
>>24762024
True but voltorb evolved by rolling over and getting a mouth. That's not exactly a great design. As for mimics they also have foongus (voltob makes for a better mimic in this case however) but that doesn't make his design great.
>>
>>24762028
oh yeah, yeah, I get ya, I hate it too
to be honest, the only designs I find lazy or badly designed aren't even the basic ones, they're just ones I don't like for personal reasons
>>
>>24762037

Yeah, it's some gameplay plot dissonance that gamefreak was never able to justify. It's even less likely to mistake amoongus.
>>
>>24762048
Same here. I have no real opinions about klefki. Didn't even catch one until I went on my "try to catch as much as possible post story" play.
>>
File: Untitled.png (14 KB, 396x282) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
14 KB, 396x282
>talking shit about Klefki

You're gonna be fucked when it finds out.
>>
>>24762092

What? Is kelfki uber now or something? What is this bullshit, this is with that confusion/swords dance attack ban, right?
>>
>>24762110

Klefki's not Uber. It's just the best non-legendaries in Uber and Anything Goes.
>>
>>24762092
holy fuck, this some kind of joke thing? Like you think "oh he's so cute, i bet he can't even kill weedle" and then he's like 600 base attack?

like how they did with Magikarp where if you bothered to train the weak fuck he became strong as hell?
>>
>>24762024
>m-muh mimics!
>implying that makes up for Voltorb's shitty design
They could have at least made it a ghost or something hiding in a fake pokeball, instead of just a pokeball with eyes.
>>
File: klefki_in_winter.jpg (205 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
klefki_in_winter.jpg
205 KB, 1920x1080
>>24762194
Klefki's stats are actually somewhat mediocre. What makes it Uber is the Swagger/Foul Play ban, which Kelfki is one of the best users of.

But disregarding that, Klefki is still a good Pokemon. Steel/Fairy is by and large the best typing in the game; it has access to both Prankster and an abundance of support moves like Reflect, Light Screen, and Substitute; and it's subjectively adorable.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.