[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Festive Fued
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4
File: christmastry.jpg (18 KB, 300x130) Image search: [Google]
christmastry.jpg
18 KB, 300x130
>Registration Period: December 3rd 2015 - December 10th 2015
>Battle Period: December 11th 2015 - December 13th 2015
>Battle Type: Triple Battle
>Battle Limits: 10 Battles per day
>Pokémon Restrictions: National Pokédex. Pokémon categorised as Red, Green or White
>Usual legendaries are banned with the exception of Regigigas (who is very useful with Wide Guard)

This competition is a Triple Battle competition and runs some rather unique rules. To tie in with the Christmas theme, you can only use Pokémon that are categorised in the Pokédex as being Red, Green or White. You cannot use Lugia, Ho-Oh, Celebi, Groudon, Rayquaza, Deoxys, Dialga, Shaymin, Reshiram, Meloetta, Yveltal or Zygarde in this competition. All participants will receive a special Delibird. This Delibird has the moves Present and Happy Hour and holds the Relic Gold item

So, you guys gonna compete? Would you mind sharing teams, sets and strategies?
>>
What's the white Pokemon in that picture?
>>
Here's the list:
http://assets24.pokemon.com/assets/cms2/img/video-games/pgl/festive_feud_en.pdf

and here's the smogon page to get an idea of the most used mons we'll most likely see:
http://www.smogon.com/forums/threads/online-competition-festive-feud.3556178/
>>
>>24761409
Togekiss, AKA funbird
>>
>>24761430
a.k.a. FOLLOW ME
>>
File: ff.png (208 KB, 1293x480) Image search: [Google]
ff.png
208 KB, 1293x480
Plz R8
>>
It's gonna be interesting seeing as Showdown doesn't support Triples. A lot of people will be going in blind with their teams, myself included.
>>
>>24761553
Uh, but it does support trips.
>>
>>24761407
Finally a Mexican appreciation tournament. Bless game freak
>>
>>24761407
how many battles do you actually need to do in order to get delibird?
>>
>>24761644
>>
>>24761407
Finally, I've been waiting for something like this.
Does Kangashkan count as white?
>>
>>24761792
Do you know what white looks like? If so, don't ask dumb shit
>>
>>24761792
Bupbapedia has a page with every pokemon listed by their dex color. Use your googlefu and find it.
>>
>>24761583
Really? Must have missed it then
>>
Tyranitar's really gonna shine here with rock slide hax and many of his fighting type counters gone save the notable threats in Breloom and Gallade. He's also the best answer to talonflame who's obviously going to dominate the format.

Scizor's gonna be in huge trouble with so many fire threats still around which is a shame.

Volcarona, Talonflame, Zard Y and other fire types are going to be the bread and butter of this format though with water and a ton of ground/rock types absent. so rock/ground/water coverage is gonna be a must.
>>
File: image.jpg (25 KB, 175x189) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
25 KB, 175x189
>>24761843
>Zard Y
>No Zard X
>>
>>24761800
>White belly that makes up half of its body
Hell if I know how it's classified.

>>24761809
So, brown.
>>
>>24762325
X-zard doesn't have auto-sun.
>>24761843
>Scizor's gonna be in huge trouble with so many fire threats still around which is a shame.
Damn, might as well give Talonflame Q-guard and Scizor Protect, or just replace him with either Rotom-W or a mon that can use a strong Water type attack.
>>
File: sad-christmas-tree.jpg (20 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
sad-christmas-tree.jpg
20 KB, 500x500
>Register red, green, white pokemon:
>At least one is not allowed
>try again
>At least one is not allowed
>double check if Talonflame, Blaziken, Sceptile, Chesnaught, Florges, Pangoro have pentagons, not holding items, or on the ban list
>At le-

I've had enough
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.