[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How's your Wonder Trade going lately?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4
File: volcanion.png (177 KB, 400x240) Image search: [Google]
volcanion.png
177 KB, 400x240
I just got a Leafeon and a shiny Roggenrola. How about you?
>>
File: 74000.png (261 KB, 937x937) Image search: [Google]
74000.png
261 KB, 937x937
>>24758452
I got a rock.
>>
File: Golbat.jpg (4 KB, 150x150) Image search: [Google]
Golbat.jpg
4 KB, 150x150
>>24758452
>>
>>24758452
Shiny level 100 gyardos
Shiny level 100 Terrakion
Shiny level 50 Reshiram
Shiny level 56 Sceptile
Level 100 Gengar

Anyone have a shiny latias?
>>
>>24758483
I understood that reference.
>>
>>24759516
Everyone understood that reference.
>>
File: Peanuts.jpg (2 MB, 1698x1131) Image search: [Google]
Peanuts.jpg
2 MB, 1698x1131
>>24759576
underage fags don't know shit
>>
>>24759628
I watch that shit with my nephews every Halloween. They're underage, but would get that reference.
>>
>>24759748
yeah but they clearly arent fags.

My point stands
>>
I got an illegitimate lvl 100 shiny jirachi.

Then I released it, because hackers are losers
>>
>>24759841
kek
>>
Shiny Pikachu
Shiny Yveltal x2
and a few 5-6 IV's with the wrong natures
>>
I gave away a shiny gulpini found
Swalot is like bottom 3pokemon for me i really fucking hate that thing
>>
>>24759897

but gulpin a cute
A CUTE

Swalot would be ok without the Mustache
>>
>>24758452
I got three Sunkern/Sunflora named Flowey and a Skiddo named Asriel.
>>
>>24759915
I agree on Gulpin being adorable.

I still regret not getting that 1:1 scale Gulpin Bead Pillow toy from the Tokyo Pokemon Center when I visited 5/6 years ago.

It seems it was the subject of a 'weird pokemon festival' like Stunfisk, Croagunk and Slowpoke were.
>>
>>24759923

That's good company. Pokemon needs to market the lesser mons a lot more, especially here in the states. The amount of money I'd drop on Dunsparce and Stunfisk and Gulpin merch is insane.

I've sadly never been to a Pokemon Center
>>
>>24759926
Yeah, the Stunfisk festival had shit like slippers, a bathroom mat and even a car seat cover, among the usual plushies and stationery.
>>
>>24758452
I never used Wonder Trade... I'm not even sure how it works.
>>
>>24763062
is this bait
>>
People actually give good stuff in WT now? I gave up because I put breeding rejects in there and get recycled shitmons.
>>
>>24763444

People either:
-Only need their one competitive team + faves
-are restarting and don't care to keep them
-inject/clone

of course that's still only less than 1% of WT. 49% is breedjects and 50% is shittiestmons
>>
>>24763469

Yeah the thing is I wouldn't mind breeding rejects because at least that's something. I'm talking all I get is Weedle and Zigzagoon and shit. Back in the day I was hurling Protean Froakies and Ferroseeds into WT and the best thing I got was a regular Goomy.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.