[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hoopa Out
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: hoopa.jpg (35 KB, 532x742) Image search: [Google]
hoopa.jpg
35 KB, 532x742
Well, I just went to McDonalds because I wanted to get some of the toys. They are fairly well made and I really like the Rayquaza. However, when I tried to get Hoopa, I found out that my McDonald's WiFi was down. Fuck. I guess I can go back another day or go to another location on another day, but that just burnt my balls a bit.
>>
Nice blog
>>
>>24758202
Nice bump.
>>
>>24758208
Thank you
>>
>>24758197
You have two options.
1st: >>24753788
2nd: Change the name of your own WIFI to "McDonalds Free Wifi", and make sure you don't require a password. This works for North America, and Canada.
>>
>>24758202
Thanks. I have always seen 4chan as a place to whine and dine with others since 2005.
>>
>>24758218
You're welcome
>>
>>24758215
I love you. Thank you so much for that.

I still think it's fucked up of McDonalds to have shitty wifi that doesn't work. They should have given me a free frappe or something. I just want a free frappe.
>>
>>24758224
No problem, Anon.
I'm honestly surprised they aren't giving out Golden Hoopa. I think it's a missed opportunity.
>>
>>24758215
WiFi needs to have a capital W and F to get this to work
>>
>>24758197
You went for the toys? What the fuck is wrong with you? Are you some hoarder? Are you going to put these toys on top of the newspapers in your shower that have been on top of the corpses of cats you've conveniently forgotten about?
>>
>>24758215
am i changing the name of my wifi on the 3DS or the computer?
>>
>>24758421
I believe this, Anon is correct. >>24758265
You are changing your SSID using your computer.
>>
>>24758496
cool beans
>>
>>24758215
>North America AND Canada
>not realizing Canada is part of North America
now go feel stupid somewhere else, boy
>>
>>24758215
If you use your phone's hotspot, make sure you forget your home wifi on the 3ds settings first.
>>
>>24758773
Shut up you should be thanking him for even recognizing canadas existence
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.