[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Your Dream Team
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 6
File: THETEAM.jpg (79 KB, 599x456) Image search: [Google]
THETEAM.jpg
79 KB, 599x456
Give your top 6 Pokemon and a short reason as to why they are yours.

Gardevoir (Lillian) - Thought it was cute as a Ralts, Pokedex entry was sad, eventually turned into psychic ballerina of beauty. Shiny as Mega is just the best.

Absol (Arin)- Thought it was badass just from visuals, got better with each generation in terms of stat balance and movepool. Turns into a gods damn sphinx/angel with mega.

Milotic (Raina) - Growing up, no one knew how this stupid thing evolved. I tried EVERYTHING. When I finally succeeded, worth. Beast special wall and gorgeous to boot. (Was hoping for a Mega, GG Gamefreak)

Lopunny (Shirley) - I saw a bunny in haunted woods, wanted to keep fluffball safe. Evolved into fluffier bunny. Now has Chun-li thighs in Mega and slays for days. Always protect the fluff.

Garchomp (Braethe) - Thought it was a shark football, was pleasantly surprised when grew up to be shark dragon. Meatwall of the team.

Sylveon (Emi) - First Eeveelution I was ever interested in. Pokedex entry too Kawaii-desu (fucking flesh ribbons holding hands) Survived multiple 1 HP blows on Zygarde (fucking Amie OpOp) and was the single reason why I caught the bastard. On the team for life.
>>
>>24755484
Literal faggot pokemon dude
>>
>>24755491
And what if they are a faggot? What if they like it up the ass? What then? All you did was compliment them.
>>
>>24755484
Shit team and shit reasoning.
>>
>>24755484
>waifu and husbando faggotry the team
0/10
>>
>>24755502
nah that was just describing them, then
>>
>>24755484
Autistic/10
>>
>>24755484
0/10 It's shit
>>
>>24755484
absolutely disgusting
>>
>>24755484
6/6
All fuckable
Good taste op
>>
>>24755484
What a shitty austistic team
>>
>>24755484
But are they proud of their power?
>>
File: 623260678.png (533 KB, 1262x692) Image search: [Google]
623260678.png
533 KB, 1262x692
Try and post a better team than this one!
Protip: You Can't
>>
File: hmmmm.gif (2 MB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
hmmmm.gif
2 MB, 500x500
>>24755484
I rate 7/10 because
1: Not a wholesale metafag team.
2.: Three of the Pokemon take some amount of effort outside of just brainless leveling/story progression to evolve.
3. Relatively spread typing.

Though I have to deduct points for poke-waifu material and having 4 Pokemon that can Mega on the same team.

Also shame on the other anons for not even bothering to post their own teams. Like >>24755684

Mine:
Mawile
Nidoking
Feraligatr
Krookodile
Tyrantrum
Granbull

Eh, not much reasoning behind them, just my favorites. I guess they all have big mouths. *shrug*
>>
venusaur
onix
golurk
wailord
torkoal
metagross
>>
>>24755717
>Saying that isn't my own team
Look, dude, I love Dark and Ghost types. I'm what you would counsider an "edgelord" and I'm completely unashamed of it because I love stuff that's badass and metal as fuck. These really are my favorite designs in the game. I love Absol's badass-yet cute look. Giratina's been a favorite ever since gen-4. Pawniard is awesome, but I think it dropped the ball on Bisharp, since it looks like a fucking power ranger, but Pawniard is just right for "Knifey Mc Stabberson"

Chandelure burns away people's souls, I fucking love that shit, metal as fuck. Aegislash looks damn cool and is also metal as fuck sinc it drains your spirit and manipulates kings like a supervillain. Also, Yveltal is a god of death and reminds me of bacon.

Stuff that almost made it on were Emboar, Sneasel, Houndoom, Sandslash (I used to think its claws were knives), Pyroar, Haunter, Zorua (Zoroark is dumb), Genesect, Dusknoir, and Trevenant.

What you don't think people actually like Ghost and Dark types above all others?
>>
File: 531214.png (551 KB, 1060x616) Image search: [Google]
531214.png
551 KB, 1060x616
>Infernape
Favorite starter, I like fire types. I also like monkeys and Infernape is the best looking one.

>Green Espeon
I think it's the cutest eevee. It also looks cuddly.

>Victini
It's cute. It also has butt wings. Who the hell wouldn't like butt wings?

>Liepard
My house has a mouse problem and I think Liepard looks like the best cat for the job.

>Moths
I wanted some bugs on this list because I like bug pokemon, so I used them two. They're the coolest moths.
>>
Mine:
Jolteon
Azumarill
Sableye
Skarmory
Tyranitar
Sylveon
>>
Ignoring the immense faggotry from the OP here's mine;
Arcanine
Espeon
Nidoking
Sawsbuck
Feraligatr (used to be Golduck but Feraligatr replaced it)
Pidgeot
>>
>>24755684
Replace Pawniard with Bisharp.
>>
File: image.jpg (679 KB, 2826x2826) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
679 KB, 2826x2826
Arcanine and Gengar have always been my go-to bromons.

Whimsicott is the perfect shouldermon; cute, cuddly, useful in and out of battle.

Noivern is for flying in style with built-in fluff for safe and cozy ride-alongs.

Houndoom is the only Mega I ever use, he's way too super cool. I realize there are other Mega-able Pokémon on my list, but I like them better in their regular forms.

Heracross needs no explanation. Everyone should have a Heracross.
>>
>>24756109
I don't like Bisharp, though. It looks too much like a power ranger. I'd rather use eviolite Pawniard.
>>
File: aww yeah bitch.jpg (62 KB, 523x681) Image search: [Google]
aww yeah bitch.jpg
62 KB, 523x681
>>24756274

>Arcanine and Heracross.

i like you.
>>
>>24756274
>le epic "secret legendary"
>edge: the movie: the experience: the Pokémon
>gamefreak's pet ghost of eternal buffs
>shitty replacement pinsir

2/6 best I can do
>>
>>24755491
>>24755509
>>24755524
>>24755550
>>24755629
>>24755552
/vp at its finest!
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.