[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's the difference between these two symbols?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2
File: symbols.png (6 KB, 499x256) Image search: [Google]
symbols.png
6 KB, 499x256
What's the difference between these two symbols?
>>
Tell us.
>>
One has red on it.
>>
>>24751616
One is a Pokeball, and one is based off of the Red and Blue Oni of Japanese folklore.
>>
The difference is whether you've gotten a pokemon that was conceived (born, caught, etc.) in a gen 6 game, or if it was transferred from an earlier gen.

If you want to get the Shiny Charm, your whole pokedex needs to have the pentagon symbol. Which means you need to get every pokemon from a gen 6 game.
>>
I haven't heard this joke before.
>>
>>24751664
Pokeballs themselves are heavily based on the Red and Blue Oni from Japanese folklore. Red Pokeballs are cheaper but less effective, allowing you to chuck them at a Pokemon indiscriminately. This brute force tactic is inspired by the Red Oni. Great Balls are more expensive, but more powerful. Using a Great Ball is more strategic, but requires forethought and planning so you don't run out of money during the early phase of a playthrough. This resembles the Blue Oni, who relies on brains rather than brawn.
>>
>>24751616
Why is Poland looking sideways at that circus tent?
>>
>>24751707
>>24751664
this is my least favorite meme
>>
>>24751707
What Oni is the autism to want all your Pokémon caught in PokéBalls?
>>
File: 1381587869915.jpg (42 KB, 720x439) Image search: [Google]
1381587869915.jpg
42 KB, 720x439
>>24751675
>If you want to get the Shiny Charm, your whole pokedex needs to have the pentagon symbol.
>>
nothing
>>
>>24751616
I thought it was Polandball looking at Kalos symbol for a second
>>
>>24751616
one is france and the other is poland
>>
>>24751616
In GTC, The left means you've got it in your dex, the Pokeball means you've got the Pokemon they're asking for.
>>
>>24753924
But it is bullshit. You can have more than half of the dex with the ball symbol and still get the charm.
>>
>>24751616
Disfigured France and Circular Poland?
>>
>>24751616
One is a Pokeball, the other is an Indian elephant.
>>
Only one of them can into space.
>>
One makes vgcfags feel better about themselves
>>
>>24751616
One is France, other is Poland
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.