[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What Pokemon should I use, /vp/? http://bulbapedia.bulbagar
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3
File: Colosseum.png (174 KB, 250x350) Image search: [Google]
Colosseum.png
174 KB, 250x350
What Pokemon should I use, /vp/?

http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/List_of_Shadow_Pok%C3%A9mon

Espeon, Umbreon, and Plusle are also options.
>>
Quagsire
>>
>>24750822
Sunflora
>>
>>24750822
>http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net
Depends, are you looking to sweep bitches? Because I'd reccommend having Espeon, Typhlosion, Quagsire and Umbreon handy. Plusle or Ampharos for paralysis and some other sixth thing.
If you're playing through either game with access to cheat codes however, put on a code to steal opponents Pokemon and just use whatever catches your eye whether it's a Shadow Pokemon or not.
>>
Flygon
Medicham
>>
File: 1424919949440.jpg (13 KB, 261x271) Image search: [Google]
1424919949440.jpg
13 KB, 261x271
>>24750930
Didn't mean to quote Bulbapedia
pomf pls, I'm not reppin' you no more senpai
>>
>>24750930
>>24750942
>put on a code to steal opponents Pokemon
What's the fun in that, senpai?
>>
>>24750989
Surprisingly lots.
Both games have limited amounts of Pokemon, Colosseum especially. Once you've played through both as many times as I have, there's only so much fun you can get from using the same 48/82 Pokemon. But going through Mt.Battle or the game itself you'll see opponents with a Pokemon you can't normally use and wouldn't be able to unless you completed the game and traded them in.
Sometimes I wanna fuck Cipher up with a Mudkip rather than using an Espeon
>>
>>24751013
I don't know why, but I read that initial post as using a cheat to catch shadow Pokemon. But normal Pokemon on the other hand sounds kinda cool.
>>
Generally you're better off using Espeon + other non-legendary Shadow mons since Raikou, Entei, and Suicune have super high EXP bars, and by the time you purify them, you already have level 45-50 Ampharos, Typhlosion, and whatnot.

Umbreon becomes dead weight though your level 35-40 phase, while Plusle is fun, but unoptimal unless you're willing to spend some time on it.
>>
>>24751061
>unless you're willing to spend some time on it
The good part about that little niglet is that it's technically Duking's first, so you get that nice little exp bump every battle.
>>
>>24750822
best in-game team, imo, is espeon, feraligatr (or suicune), entei (or typhlosion), hariyama and ampharos ; do as you want for the last slot. i hate umbreon, but it's up to you to use it (medicham is really nice in this game)
>>
File: oraoraora.gif (515 KB, 500x274) Image search: [Google]
oraoraora.gif
515 KB, 500x274
>>24751061
My Plusle wrecked shit during the Evice battle
Crit Thunders everywhere and those that didn't KO always paralyzed.
MVP of the year.
>>
>>24751204
Did you use someone with rain dance, or did you chance it?
>>
>>24751229
Pure fucking chance
My team was Espeon, Houndoom, Meganium, Skarmory, Plusle, and Mantine
>>
>>24751240
>Houndoom
>Skarmory
Who'd you use before that? You get those two at the end of the main story.
>>
>>24751248
Umbreon and I forgot the last one. As soon as I got Houndoom I lost the Nascour battle on purpose so I could go grind and purify them
>>
>50 usable Pokemon: The Game
LOL
Houndoom
>>
>people got so assmad that Houndoom was essentially unusable in the main campaign in this game that Houndour was one of the very first snaggable pokemon in Gale of Darkness

GoD was so much better anyway.
>>
>>24752690
>GoD was so much better anyway.
this
>>
I like Umbreon for tanking and helping catch Shadow Pokémon, which can be trying unless you abuse the Master Ball glitch. But I do agree that it's been the most dead weight of my most recent playthrough.

I did an uncreative Espeon/Umbreon/Entei/Suicune/Raikou/Flyogn team tho
>>
Hitmontop is really fun!

My teams were Feraligatr and Misdreavus the first time, and Plusle and Medicham the second time.
>>
>>24753106
>and helping catch Shadow Pokémon
How so? Just by tanking shadow rush? Or did you teach it anything useful, senpai?

>>24753115
I like Medicham, but it seems a little weak offensively.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.