[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Are you ready for another daily cancerous thread like /shuffle/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: anotherpay4shit.png (68 KB, 500x250) Image search: [Google]
anotherpay4shit.png
68 KB, 500x250
Are you ready for another daily cancerous thread like /shuffle/?
>>
>>24748121
Shuffle only has threads all the time because it gets new content weekly. Remember how quick rumble world threads died off? It'll be the same here unless there's constant updates like shuffle.
>>
>>24748121
There's literally nothing cancerous about Picross though. Shuffle on the other hand is p2w trash.
>>
>>24748731
Picross is too.
>>
>>24748771
How? You can't artificially force people to pay in Picross. While Shuffle is literally just gambling.
I really fail to see how you can compare the two. There's a reason there's so many match3 p2w games, because they're easy to manipulate. How do you go about manipulating a Picross game?
>>
>>24748121
picross is great dude. don't let tpci's kikery ruin a good thing for you.
>>
>>24748121
what the hell is picross
>>
>>24748779
They have these things called Skills, which will make the puzzle easier. You can recharge these much faster if you're willing to spend some money.

It's not on Shuffle's level but it's far from great.
>>
>>24748850
>skills
But the bones and meat of Picross is solving the puzzles without hints.
If you cheat, why even bother playing. This is different from shuffle because they can't put unfair restrictions on you that force you to pay.
>>
>>24748870
>If you cheat, why even bother playing.
Don't ask me but most freemium games let you pay to not play.
>>
>>24748996
The thing is most freemium games are balanced around getting you to pay.
You can't really balance Picross that way.
>>
>>24749003
It uses Rumble World's awful paywall system. Once you get to a certain stage, you have to buy the next set of stages. At first they're cheap enough to buy with the free currency the game hands you, but eventually they're going to get so expensive that there's no reasonable way to continue without paying.
>>
>>24748121
no one will play this shit
>>
>>24748731
I will never understand why people would post anime screenshots like this with absolutely zero relevance or context.

>>24749718
>implying this game won't have a reasonable large fanbase just because it's "pokemon"
>>
>>24749702
do we know that for sure, or are you just guessing that it'll be like that?

Serious question btw. I like picross and it's free to start at least, so I might as well try it.
>>
>>24749772
Yes, it's also got the paycap Rumble did too.
You can't buy more than 5000 picrities ever.
And honestly, this is the better system of the two.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.