[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>New Pokken info to be released on the 10th >Corocoro on
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 1
File: AnalFisting.jpg (9 KB, 192x256) Image search: [Google]
AnalFisting.jpg
9 KB, 192x256
>New Pokken info to be released on the 10th
>Corocoro on the 11th
>Corocoro will announce the full roster for Pokken and a few new Amiibo cards
ALL HOPE IS DEAD, Z IS CANCELLED
GOD HAS ABANDONED US
>>
>>24747973
Z cancelled = hope in franchise restored
>>
>>24747973
Coro-Coro doesn't cover pokken.
the company has its own marketing shit.
>>
>>24747973
GameFreak isn't allowed to reveal game Z because it is for the NX and Nintendo does want any news of it until the platform is ready to launch..
>>
>>24748017
Plus didn't the little blurb mention that it had big news "for the future of the franchise"? That sounds like something bigger than a damn Pokken spot even if the magazine did cover it. I'm also skeptical that we're getting next version news right now, however. That might discourage people from buying the current versions on the market as christmas gifts because kids want to wait for the "better" version down the line.

I could also be completely wrong, but we'll see. Either way I'm intrigued and curious what such a specifically worded blurb could mean. At least we only have to wait a couple more days. With the leakers we'll have the news any day now.
>>
>>24748130
>big news "for the future of the franchise"?

Fully mobile here we come!
>>
>>24748130
>kids want to wait
Which ones?
>>
>>24747973
Pokken is covered by Famitsu, Not CoroCoro you dumbass

also >>24748119
you're really not using your brain do you?
>>
>>24748130
>big news
for you
>>
Z is going to come out at the same time with Pokemon GO, it's going to have that watch thing included
>>
>>24748467
Im not sure about the watch but i do agree that Z (zygarde game in general) and GO will come out at the same time.

Masuda said the game wil be connected with GO, wouldnt be surprised the whole delay with Z might be because they're working on its connection with GO
>>
>>24747978
fuck off
>>
I hope Z is cancelled
>>
>>24748926
>I want the franchise to stagnate even further
>>
>>24748926
I hope gen 7 will be the last gen
>>
>>24748953
I just want them to get on to Gen 7
I have too many bad memories of Gen 6
>>
>>24747973
>Pokken info
>Not movie info

I'd rather have movie info, we're still getting move info right?
>>
>>24748017
It's okay anon, let them think they know what they are talking about.
>>
>>24747973
PLASMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
>>
>>24747978
no unless you see spin-offs and freemium mobile crap as the future of the franchise
>>
>>24747973
New Corocoro might cover Pokemon go...Pokemon Go could be the.mobile.shit they were planing
>>
well duh. the NX is confirmed for 2016. gotta make a new region for it.
>>
>>24749394
Right, because Pokemon games are always jumping straight to a new console when its out

Literally never. New region is 2017 at the earliest. 2016 is still Kalos
>>
>>24749417
of course. stay keked on your 3ds fagt :)
>>
>>24748467
>>24748485
This is beyond sickening.
>>
>>24748953
Relaunching the same shit with a few changes is the epitome of stagnation.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.