[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So we're all in agreement that VGC does Singles best and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: DgL6em3.jpg (159 KB, 1023x522) Image search: [Google]
DgL6em3.jpg
159 KB, 1023x522
So we're all in agreement that VGC does Singles best and Smogon does Doubles best, right?
>>
>>24747506
>vgc singles

???
>>
Smogon doesn't do anything right. All their decisions are made by a secluded enclave of mods with their heads so far up their asses that they don't even know what they're talking about half the time.
>>
ORAS ruined cart with legit (pentagon) genies.

>tfw Follow Me Magmar isn't legal anymore
>>
>>24747530
And yet it's better than MKanga/Lando-T/Thundurus: the experience.
>>
>>24747548
I guess. Doesn't change the fact that Smogon singles are almost as standardized, and that's after they banned half the tier in the interest of making things "balanced" and encouraging a "diverse metagame".
>>
Smogon does both best. VGC is trash.
>>
>>24747506
This is completely backwards.
smogon doubles is utter trash.
>unbanning shaymin-s
>banning mega salamence
>>
>>24747506
>singles
>vgc

choose one
>>
>>24747506
VGC2014 was a lot of fun. They need to make a way to return to that format. I think a blanket ban on legendaries could work, even if it's only a handful of them that are a problem. There are no 100% replacements for Pokemon like Landorus, Thundurus, Heatran, and Cresselia. Just make rules mimic the Battle Maison, but banning all legendaries instead of event + cover + mewtwo.

I played Smogon when I was kid, but I'm honestly tired of their format. In 2016, Stealth Rocks will have over-centralized the entire game for 10 years.

Both VGC and Smogon have their glaring problems. It's why I just stick to the Battle Maison now.
>>
>>24747530
I thought it was a well known fact Smogon is nothing more than pedophile clubs disguised as a Pokemon fansite to lure in little kids.
Pretty sad people actually still visit and listen to a bunch of sexual predators.
>>
>>24748167
>I just stick to the Battle Maison now.
>I only want to play against NPCs
How in the world do you find that fun? I just battle randoms on cart. That feeling when you kill some twelve year old's M-Rayquaza with a Ferrothorn and you can literally TASTE the salt is amazing.
>>
File: 1421943242363.jpg (15 KB, 324x291) Image search: [Google]
1421943242363.jpg
15 KB, 324x291
>>24747506
>VGC does single best
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.