[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
BW BW2
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (36 KB, 250x229) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
36 KB, 250x229
Is it worth getting Black and white, plus Black and white 2?
>>
Depends on yourself
Get Black or White first
If you liked them then get Black2/White2
Simple
>>
>>24744869
they're bretty gud, I would recommend them
>>
>>24744869
Yes. I would personally recommend getting White instead of Black as well as its respective sequel.
>>
If you got black, would it be better to get black 2 or white 2?
>>
>>24745260
Black 2 for Black
White 2 for White
>>
>>24745299
B-but muh white forest

Is black 2 actually a sequel that carries on the story of black, or just another game in the generation?
>>
>>24745318
It's a legit sequel. The story carries on two years or something after the first game. The story is a bit more enjoyable if you get the one that matches the first game you got.
>>
>>24744869
Get White and White 2, all the cool kids got them.
>>
>>24744869
no, download BlazeBlack1/2 instead
>>
They're both terrible games; the worst in the series by a wide margin.
>>
>>24745426
Fuck off. Seriously.
People like you are way too eager to start genwars.
>>
>>24744869
Yes. Probably the most balanced generation in terms of quality and content. I didn't expect much from BW/BW2 and they ended up being my favorite gen.
>>
>>24744869
>>24744869
Skip B/W and get B2/W2.

They're by far the better game. Same region, but with 5 new cities and a bunch of other new areas. Way better selection of Pokemon to choose from, more interesting gym leaders, more interesting story (imo).

The plot is standalone so you won't be lost even if you haven't played bw1.
>>
File: 1335028676537.jpg (32 KB, 615x456) Image search: [Google]
1335028676537.jpg
32 KB, 615x456
>>24745426
Your opinions are not facts, you stupid faggot. I can prove their quality without even trying.

Also, if you think somehow the entirety of Gen V was the worst in the series, especially when Diamond and Pearl exist, you need to kill yourself.
>>
>>24745865
Playing both makes it more enjoyable IMO
If you liked either one then of course you'd want to see more of it and learn more about the story and characters
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.