[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Deck building
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (25 KB, 180x254) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
25 KB, 180x254
I'm trying to run a deck mostly based on this guy. I have 2 of all 3 forms. The rest of the pokemon in the deck are basically there just to do 30 damage so my gengar can immediately knock them out. Thoughts?
>>
File: image.jpg (70 KB, 321x450) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
70 KB, 321x450
So the deck is psychic and water so that I can use this kyurem ex and have all the benched pokemon with the necessary damage for my gengar to finish them off
>>
File: image.jpg (28 KB, 214x300) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
28 KB, 214x300
Good idea or no? I'm also running these crobats and shaymin ex because sky return does 30 damage and I get to draw cards
>>
I also have 2 mewtwo ex and a mega mewtwo ex just for more power
>>
>>24743106
I'm guessing you're new and couldn't find the Pokemon TCG thread.

/vp/ knows very litte of TCG, hell we don't even know what Pokemon is anymore.
>>
>>24743135
Yeah I went there first but got absolutely no feedback so I thought I'd try
>>
Shameless self bump
>>
>>24743147
Ask again in /ptcg/ anyway. Sometimes you'll need to wait a bit for a reply, as you can see this board is slow as shit in out-of-season periods
>>
>>24743147
If you really want feed back, go the tcg on reddit
>>
Fine, I'll spoonfeed a bit
>>24743229
r/ptcg is even slower than this.

>>24743115
>>24743106
>>24743109
>>24743121
Yeah, Gengar+bats is a fine petdeck since we're in power vacuum meta where anything kinda goes anyway. Run Rare Candies to get them out quicker. You don't care much about Golbat's 2 damage and Haunter is useless. Keep 4-4-4 Crobat line and make Gengar 3-1-3

Don't run Kyurem. If you're in the scenario where you need to attach an energy to Gengar to win and you only have a water energy, you lose. It's too much unnecessary setup anyway. Gengar can only OHKO one Pokemon per turn, there's no real point in setting up 5 Pokemon when you can just set up the one you're about to kill for the turn. Mewtwos don't do anything for the deck. At best you can run something for stall like Wobbuffet from Primal Clash.

Run Dimension Valleys, they go really well with the deck. Run a ton of draw power. Run 2x Lysandre and 4x Vs Seeker so you can guarantee a stream of knockouts. I'm surprised you have Shaymin-EX, it works even better with Super Scoop Up. Run 3-4 Ultra Ball because it has amazing synergy with Shaymin-EX. At the max of 6 cards, you discard 2 cards, get a Shaymin, then draw cards to replace those 2 and the Shaymin you played. Which is also where the Vs Seekers are really useful. Don't run more than 8ish energies, especially with Dimensional Valley.

It has potential to work, you just have to make it work.
>>
Sweet thanks for the advice. I actually have 2 shaymin in there. Gonna keep the extra eVos until I get a few more rare candies cause I'm out
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.