[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
HYPE
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 4
File: corocoro-6.jpg (2 MB, 2000x1500) Image search: [Google]
corocoro-6.jpg
2 MB, 2000x1500
2 weeks till CoroCoro with news!

Any expectations?
>>
File: For You.jpg (15 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
For You.jpg
15 KB, 250x250
>>24743054
I'm expecting shit. Litteral shit. I wont be disappointed.
>>
>>24743054
I'm expecting disappointment
>>
>there are still people expecting game news in 2015
it's over, december is movie news month
>>
I expect something. It's been ages. I don't care. Give me mewthree or mega pikachu or a pokemon MMO. Just something.

Okay, maybe not those things
>>
>>24743054
Nothing, like always. Actually if they announce the movie title and only that, I expect a rampant shitposting after that.
>>
How much more BTFO can /vp/ get in 2015?
>>
Something small like Mega Kalos starters silhouettes, but no real game news or anything. At this rate Im thinking February for Z announcement.
>>
>Any expectations?

Z revealed and something good, Z related on the big news thing. Otherwise don't even bother printing.

Everything is on this CoroCoro. I didn't gave a shit about the past months predictions, but I'm tired of Gen 6 and no way I'm playing a 3rd version of XY, going through all the shit characters, plot and easy game again. Megas and the competitive were the only thing that kept me playing Gen 6, and I'm done with them, especially the latter until GF fix it.
>>
>>24743518
>until gf fixes it
Play Smogon

>no way Im playing a third version of XY
Sure you won't buddy. I'll see you in line on release day.
>>
>>24743538
>Play Smogon
Scizor: the meta 2.0
Featuring: Sneaky Rocks
>>
>>24743554
>Scizor: the meta 2.0
Nigga, get your memes right. Scizor isn't relevant in the Smogon meta anymore. What is this, 2009? Its all about Lando-T
>>
>>24743451
Difference is that this month they're promising big news when they didn't every other month and they haven't promised that other times when they're revealing a movie.
>>
>>24743054
Tretta
Anime
SMD
>>
>>24743554
>>24743603
You're both wrong. Scizor is #4, Lando is #2. #1 right now is Garchomp.
>>
>>24743614
>Lando is #2. #1 right now is Garchomp.
Those rocks won't set up themselves.
>>
>>24743054
I just want a reason to pick up my 3DS again. Getting Hoopa and Zoroark were the only reasons I've picked up my 3DS in the past three months, and both times lasted no more than a minute at most.

I'm not expecting anything more than a vague movie title and plot synopsis. Unless a game is revealed beforehand in a manner similar to ORAS, then that's it. That or it might be Pokemon Go news. Idk.
>>
>>24744220
Do you only play Pokemon games or something?
>>
Pokettomon Go
>>
>>24744220
>I just want a reason to pick up my 3DS again.
Try playing games other than Pokemon.
>>
>>24744268
>>24744225

How do you know Anon doesn't, and is just saddened by the weak lineup of new 3DS games for the 2015 Christmas shopping season?
>>
>>24743107
>>24743114
The thing is this time they literally promised "big news", its not the usual fanbase counting that something might happen because the timing is right or whatever. CoroCoro always delivers when promises something.

i doubt its movie news since few tiny details is hardly "big". Maybe if they'd reveal Volcanion but the movie mascot around February
>>
>>24744290
I'm honestly expecting either an announcement of an announcement, or Pokemon Z. I mean, when else could they announce it besides a surprise direct?

Second guess is that detective game, or some unannounced game no one would have possibly guessed.

Most fags on /vp/ will shitpost and claim it'll be nothing, like some have in this thread already. They're mostly genuine retards or just autists trying to kill hype for others/have nothing better to do.
>>
>>24744333
I think it might be another side game but then again we have SMD, Pokken, GO and Picross already, another one really isnt necessary.

Im expecting either tease/Z announcement, Volcanion reveal or some new mega/forme of some other Pokemon revealed
>>
>"Pokemon GO will be free to download, and to use! Have amazing time by catching your 5 dailis pokemon. But don t worry, you can pay a pokeball for an extra of 0.99$ !"
>>
>>24743054
I want to expect news on Z or whatever, and it does seem pretty likely, but I'm honestly afraid to get my hopes up again.
>>
Pokémon Zetto and new Pokémon of course.
>>
>>24744568
>new Pokemon

I seriously hope you're talking about the movie and don't actually think Z will have new mons. This gen 6.5 meme needs to die, it's never fucking happening.
>>
>>24743107
I'll be disappointed if it's not disappointing.
>>
>>24744597
Except ORAS had new pokemon?
>>
There's still the strange souvenir Pokémon and a new region teased in Pokémon X/Y. So that's my hope for the CoroCoro-News.
>>
>>24743620
#1, #2 and #4 are all cancer by definition
>>
>>24744816
New Megas. New Forms. No actual new Pokemon.
>>
>>24744945
Whats wrong with Scizor, faggot?
>>
My body is ready for some great news, but the waiting makes me so sad.
>>
>The game awards in a few days

Will the pope bring us news?
>>
>>24744934
I'm kind of hoping that it's some sort of small, exotic mini-region that will be available as a post-game area in Z. Kalos was severely lacking in interesting locations, outside of Laverre and Lumiose. Snowbelle was kinda nice too, but otherwise all the towns looked more or less the same and made the whole region seem really bland and uninteresting, especially when contrasted with ORAS locations. If they throw in a small area with some Australian/Maori vibes and maybe a fun little 4 gym mini-circuit to battle just for shits and giggles and a little extra challenge then that'd make things extra fun. Even more so if they throw in gym/elite 4 rematches with high level teams so you can battle 12 gyms and the E4 for a bit of fun. Of course this is all just complete wishful thinking and probably not a thing of it will come to fruition.

Knowing how things are going lately, I'm just holding out hope for an expanded post game, a challenge mode that is sorely needed for actual difficulty, and some more clothing options for males. If we get any of those I'll be thrilled and a bit surprised. Hoping for anything more than that (Battle Frontier, Walking Pokemon, second/mini-region postgame) is just a crap shoot, and I'm not going to get my hopes up for something that is very likely not going to happen.
>>
>>24744413
>I know english
>>
Guys, I've been here hyping with you guys all fucking year and getting disappointed every fucking time.
Corocoro is a Japan only magazine!
Everybody said the last direct would have the announcement because it was global. Now they're going to announce it only to Japan after blue balling the entire world with teasers since like July? Yeah right.

It's over. If it were ever going to have been announced, it would have been at the last direct. You should have seen that smug fucki faggot piece of shit's face when he said
>And now for some Pokemon news.... I know this isn't what your expecting buuuut.... RBY reports for the anniversary

That fucking faggot. Reports, not remakes of anything new. For the fucking anniversary. There's nothing coming guys. It's fucking over. I thought surely there'd be something for the anniversary, but no.
>>
>>24745233
>That fucking faggot. Reports, not remakes of anything new. For the fucking anniversary. There's nothing coming guys. It's fucking over. I thought surely there'd be something for the anniversary, but no

How stupid can you get? The annivesaries usually apply to the entire year, the main game will be releases next year dumbass.

Also RBY on VC isnt the only thing that was announced for the annivesary: Pokken and GO are also released next year (and PSMD in Europe). We're just getting started with the whole annivesary.
>>
>>24744960
Scyther is better.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (45 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
45 KB, 1280x720
>>24745270
>We're just getting started with the whole annivesary.
Does this mean we could get another Pokémon newcomer revealed in the December Smash Direct?
>>
I expect none but deception
>>
>>24745270
I hope you're correct, anon.
Pokken and other spin offs without normal mechanics are not relevant to my interests, though. Not sure which category of spinoff Go will fall into, though. If they replace battles with the Glyph hacking from Ingress I might shit my pants with rage.
>>
File: Old man yells at the sun.png (451 KB, 783x509) Image search: [Google]
Old man yells at the sun.png
451 KB, 783x509
>>
>>24745297
>green on text

ZYGARDE CONFIRMED FIR SMASH
>>
For fucks sakes. The earliest we're getting new game news is january. Just hold your dick is till then please people
>>
>>24746427
>Mega Flygon
Mega Charizard Z will happen before that ever does.
>>
Nothing.
Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.