[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
It's not fair. Gengar has been my bro since Gen 1, when
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4
File: Gengar.full.1735040.jpg (360 KB, 1012x828) Image search: [Google]
Gengar.full.1735040.jpg
360 KB, 1012x828
It's not fair. Gengar has been my bro since Gen 1, when I was a kid and way before I would grow to understand how strong he was.

Gen VI comes along and he gets a mega, so now I can evolve my bro even further. But they made it too strong, Shadow Tag is too much. People insta quit on Wi-Fi when I Mega Evolve and it sucks.

It just isn't fair.
>>
well you don't have to use its mega
>>
>>24741033
I dont insta quit, I just try my best to kill the fucker. Win or lose doesn't matter to me in the end.
>>
>I'm very popular, strong as hell and always given the spotlight, woe is me
boo hoo
>>
File: FarfetchD.png (59 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
FarfetchD.png
59 KB, 250x250
>>24741033
At least Gengar is good. At least you can go Mega or non-Mega and still do well. You don't know the pain of having a favorite since childhood who was intended to be bad, and has literally zero chance of ever receiving any kind of upgrade.
>>
>>24741033
>People insta quit on Wi-Fi when I Mega Evolve and it sucks.

I love this. It's the funniest shit.
>>
>>24741075
Someone got Gengraped a bit too much.
>>
>>24741085
@Stick

>Leaf Blade
>Night Slash/Knock Off
>flying move
>Swords Dance/Agility/Tailwind

you're welcome
>>
>Someone complaining that their bro is too strong
C'mon now, anon, that's just silly. You could be like Ampharos, Beedrill or Pideot fans and be out in the cold, with or without a mega. Gengar isn't like Mega Mawile where it's shit without it, if you're sick of people quitting, just don't mega evolve it. Gengar has always been good, you don't need it to win.
>>
File: GENGAR.png (132 KB, 350x349) Image search: [Google]
GENGAR.png
132 KB, 350x349
>>24741033
I'm more mad that the mega form looks like absolute shit. I like that my bro is a rapetrain.
>>
>>24742714
None of those megas are anywhere near bad.
>>
>>24743449
Maybe not Ampharos, but the other two seem one-dimensional and iffy as megaslots at best. Not terrible, but mediocre.
>>
>>24741033
>using mega gengar
what a faggot
>>
>>24741033
That's what you get for playing shitters in free singles on battlestpot.
>>
>>24741085
>intended to be bad
Pokemon is full of this shit and it needs to change. Seriously, nobody cares abour ~le japanese memes~, every pokemon is going to be someone's favorite and people would like to use them.

Every time I remember this I think that pokemon would be way more popular if we didn't have Lucario's and Blaziken's dicks rubbed in our faces everywhere, as classic pokemon are left to rot in the depths of unusability. Even fucking Articuno is unusable, what is GF thinking?
>>
>>24743534
Yeah, it's sure is those Pokemon's fault that others are shit.

>as classic pokemon are left to rot in the depths of unusability.
Yeah, confirmed dumb.
>>
File: Cancer.png (14 KB, 472x489) Image search: [Google]
Cancer.png
14 KB, 472x489
>>24743574
>empty shitposting
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.